Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    I have a contact of a contact at Brentford who says they are expecting three players incoming today.

Halil Dervişoğlu from Sparta Rotterdam, Dominic Thompson from Arsenal and Saman Ghoddos from Amiens.
    I hope your contact is right! 

Think the Saman Ghoddos from Anmiens is now dead the deal that is.

Halil Dervisoglu from Sparta Rotterdam is 18 and only played for B team last season.

Thats the info i am reading from my neck of the woods.

Hope your contact is good.

Thompson has signed and Ghoddos is at Griffin Park now. No idea about Dervişoğlu as I've never heard of him.

It's not my contact, it's his contact at Brentford and says he's ITK.

well hope i am right ,i have Halil Dervisoglu 3m euro striker to Brentford
    Yep - been told he's now signed and has been loaned back until January.

Ghoddos is definitely having his medical.
  • oioi @WhenIwasLittleBoy not WhenIwasaLittleBoy. Yep, yellow tie only :wink: Send a pic if u want?

WhenIwasLittleBoy said:
    @Redhenry have you got your yellow tie on today with 15 mobiles on your desk. 

• Leuth said:
    On top of our other options, Lewis Page can presumably play there at a push, cutting inside and shooting to his heart's content
    on the handful of games when he'll actually be available.... rest of the time he'll be on the injury table lol
  • B city trying to get Austin so if that happens should allow Taylor to leave. 
  • I think we are missing some offensive creativity in the midfield at this point.  Cullen, Field are more the tidy central midfield types.  Williams and Aneke while having certain offensive attributes aren’t going to be opening up the defensive with their passing or scoring a number of goals from midfield.  Maybe Gallagher can be that player but my fear is that we may have a fair amount of possession but not generate a lot of chances.  I am not sure if such a player available but I would rather we use our last loan to take a chance on a young attacking midfielder even if that individual does not have much hype.( if they did have any hype they will have been loaned out by now). 
     Isn't that exactly what Aneke has been bought to do and did, albeit at a lower level, for MK Dons?
    Correct and Williams is a CM not a CAM and he shone there against Villa. 
  • Addickted said:
    I have a contact of a contact at Brentford who says they are expecting three players incoming today.

Halil Dervişoğlu from Sparta Rotterdam, Dominic Thompson from Arsenal and Saman Ghoddos from Amiens.
    Dom Thomson done deal
    thought Charlie Austin was going to West Brom ….
  • Peter Odemwingie has just arrived in the West stand car park.
    Through one of the pot holes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Sabali Sabali Sabali 
    thought Charlie Austin was going to West Brom ….
    Just seen on Sky Bristol City and WBA after him. 
  • Leon Clarke could be leaving Sheff Utd ...
  • I make it we have 22 and are good to go (if you count Aneke as a forward) unless a forward comes in then Morgan goes out on loan.  No source just opinion, I’m fairly happy I must say.
  • edited August 2019
    Leon Clarke could be leaving Sheff Utd ...

That didn't work out when he was half decent and he was put on the wing as a sub at the valley. Strange but true.
  • I make it we have 22 and are good to go (if you count Aneke as a forward) unless a forward comes in then Morgan goes out on loan.  No source just opinion, I’m fairly happy I must say.
    disagree about the forward situation. I've scored more league goals than Leko, Bonne isn't ready and never played at league level, Aneke isn't really a forward so that leaves Lyle and who knows what is happening with him. Need two forwards in in my opinion.
  • Phillips Amos
    Solly Wiredu
    Lockyer Oshilaja
    Pearce Sarr
    Page Purrington
    Cullen Forster-Caskey
    Field Pratley
    Gallagher Lapslie
    Williams Morgan
    Taylor Aneke
    Leko Bonne

Morgan and Wiredu out on loan and a striker, Harriott and imo a right back is needed still

Understand what redhenry says about having 3 guys who can play there but if we get an injury to Pearce or Sarr and Solly can't play Saturday Tuesday Saturday then we're in trouble at the back

• Sponsored links:

disagree about the forward situation. I've scored more league goals than Leko, Bonne isn't ready and never played at league level, Aneke isn't really a forward so that leaves Lyle and who knows what is happening with him. Need two forwards in in my opinion.
    Who did you play for Large?

ok, amend that to 'I've scored as many league goals as Leko' and I wouldn't be lying.
  • Redhenry said:
    Been told we aren't signing one 
    One what?
  • Redhenry said:
    Been told we aren't signing one 
    One what?
    RB
    Who did you play for Large?
    Is Large, Peter Garland the combine harvester who used to plough through our midfield and made a great return in the back to the valley game ?
  • Just bought a ticket for Saturdays match
    Madness.

We all know that at 16:56 hours, Jim White is going to gleefully announce the departure of Lyle Taylor to the Japanese J1 league side, Kashima Antlers for 250,000 yen.
  • Redhenry said:
    oioi @WhenIwasLittleBoy not WhenIwasaLittleBoy. Yep, yellow tie only :wink: Send a pic if u want?

WhenIwasLittleBoy said:
    @Redhenry have you got your yellow tie on today with 15 mobiles on your desk. 

I have to many of your dodgy messages everyday, thanks for the 6am one this morning to wake me up.....NOT HAPPY
  • Leon Clarke could be leaving Sheff Utd ...
        No thanks. rather have Nobby Clarke