Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Do we really need another two strikers?
  • SISS SABALI
  • Scoham said:
    May have already been posted but there’s a post on Facebook suggesting Taylor wants out, he’s not trained all week, had a bust up with Bowyer and stormed out the training ground.
    Has that not been reported as rubbish by those in the know on here? 
  • Why is our chance of getting Matty Taylor gone?

Also if Brentford bid 4 times yesterday, i assume that means they've now given up.
    Mboro might have another try so we're not safe yet. Only just over three hours left though and not a word on this. Lyle leaving gets less likely with each passing minute.
  • Didn’t someone say the Dijksteel funds would be available to spend? Maybe that’s the plan for Toney. That said Roland has probably pocketed it already and their chairman has been strongly denying that he’ll be off. 
  • Beram Kayal
  • Why is our chance of getting Matty Taylor gone?

Also if Brentford bid 4 times yesterday, i assume that means they've now given up.
    Mboro might have another try so we're not safe yet. Only just over three hours left though and not a word on this. Lyle leaving gets less likely with each passing minute.
    now you have done it lol. 
  • Scoham said:
    May have already been posted but there’s a post on Facebook suggesting Taylor wants out, he’s not trained all week, had a bust up with Bowyer and stormed out the training ground.

nothing as dramatic as that
  • Sponsored links:

• If we are still linked with 2/3 more that’s gotta be Roland waiting for the ker-ching final bid for Taylor, of which he will then give us a couple mill to get one in sharpish, my guess anyway.

I think it’s literally a case of praying that Brentford fuck off and find someone else because they could get him if they really wanted let’s be honest.
  • Have Boro tried at all?
  • Scoham said:
    I don't know anything but they wouldn't be bidding without knowing Lyle would be open to it. 
    We currently have Taylor and Bonne. Bonne apparently isn't ready so yes I think we do. Aneke is an option but not his main position. 
  • So can all of our loanees be recalled in Jan?
  • Scoham said:
    I think he will demand to go head turned by cash again can’t blame him so sell him move on.
    We have one proper striker, if we want to play two up top, we need another two.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would like to apologise to Lee Bowyer and his staff and all members of the Charlton Life forum for my pessimism around transfer dealings on Deadline Day or Thursday as it’s known at Chelsea. It’s been a good day so far and long may it continue. Up the Addicks 
  • Floebot said:
    Beram Kayal
    Heard he's at Sparrows.
  • ignore, sorry
  • SSN reporting Brentford chasing a striker from Rotterdam 
    It’s a Roland squad, we need every signing we can get. We always play two so five isn’t too many especially when Bonne probably shouldn’t get an automatic place on the bench.
    We do if they're expecting Taylor to go
  • Floebot said:
    Floebot said:
    Beram Kayal
    Heard he's at Sparrows.
    Absolutely not, how do you think we can afford him
  • Floebot said:
    Floebot said:
    Beram Kayal
    Heard he's at Sparrows.
    Absolutely not, how do you think we can afford him
    Just passing on what I heard
  • Phillips
    Solly | Lockyer | Pearce | Purrington
    Williams | Cullen | Field
    Aneke
    Taylor | Leko

Subs: Amos | Oshilaja | Sarr | Pratley | Gallagher | Bonne | X

Is how I reckon we'll line up on Saturday
    Isn't Chuks crocked?
    No way LB is gonna quit on his new favoured formation after just one week, even if Naby was a bit shabby at Ewood.
    New arrivals no time with the squad

Phillips
    Solly, Lockyer, Pearce, Sarr, Purrington
    Cullen, Pratley, JFC
    Williams
    Taylor (fingers crossed)

Oshilaja might replace Solly

bench: Amos, Oshi/Solly, Gallagher, Bonne, Lapslie, Field, Leko

unleash some pace or youthful exuberance in the last half hour if we need goals

I'd rather have Lapslie's energy or Morgan's guile, than play 3 centre halves, Lockyer would be the swap.  If we're up against single strikers, I'd rarely if ever play 3 at the back, rather have a Cullen or Pratley in front of a back 4 to pick up their 'no.10'
  • SSN reporting Brentford chasing a striker from Rotterdam 
    thought they had signed him then loaned him back?