Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• if we keep taylor and get matty taylor we can do the toure song 
    Or the "Sodje " song ...
  • Scoham said:
    May have already been posted but there’s a post on Facebook suggesting Taylor wants out, he’s not trained all week, had a bust up with Bowyer and stormed out the training ground.
    it might be bullshit but someone messaged me the exact same thing yesterday. not sure if its the same bloke posting it on the Facebook page but he did say bowyer and taylor had a bust up. didn't want to post this yesterday as i knew it would probably get a massive reaction but this may have some legs to it. 
    Wind it in boys, 100% did not happen. 
  • Nkeitah having a medical at Leeds.
    Nakhi Wells favourite to go to QPR on loan if anywhere.
  • Looks like Nahki Wells is going to QPR
  • The rhythm: someone pops up saying Taylor has skipped training/had a bust up with Bowyer/murdered a puppy, four more people pop up saying 'I heard that tooooo'. Repeat until 5pm. If he's still here after that then I anticipate tomorrow we'll still hear 'Taylor and Bowyer argued, Bowyer said he was staying, this might get toxic'.

'I heard that tooooooooo'.
  • Finally woken up. What a start to the day! You'd think after having 4 bids for Lyle rejected that Brentford would feck off right?
  • Luton negotiating with Vincent-Young (the RB).
  • Sponsored links:

• Brighton signing Mooy frees up Kayal leaving. This has legs.

Two of them.
  • RE: Kayal

Brighton boss Graham Potter says Huddersfield midfielder Aaron Mooy is a player he likes and hopes a deal will be finalised today. Does not expect any more incomings or anyone to leave.

Things can change quickly, but that's from a tweet posted less than an hour ago at his pre-match press conference.

• Where has the Kayal rumour came from, he'll be on decent wages at Brighton. 
  • cazo said:
    No way would Taylor confront Bowyer. Absolute shite rumours.
    I didn’t say that thay had words and bower sent him home to clear his head and not a rumour fact 
    Unless you were there or have evidence, then it is a rumour.
  • we still need more defensive cover
  • has LB done his press conference today?
  • has LB done his press conference today?
    It's to be tomorrow, it was reported yesterday.

Someone said he was at Sparrows lane
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    Atleast 1 more to come in I think
  • Vincent Young to Luton off as reported on Sky Sports!! 
    Someone said he was at Sparrows lane
    Can't see that happening but he's a very good player.
  • Brentford sniffing again :s
  • edited August 2019
    Vincent Young to Luton off as reported on Sky Sports!! 
    Luton did sell 2 full backs this summer so that's surprising.
  • edited August 2019
    cazo said:
    No way would Taylor confront Bowyer. Absolute shite rumours.
    I didn’t say that thay had words and bower sent him home to clear his head and not a rumour fact 
    I understand clearing his head - maybe he had a headache, similar to mine reading  some of these posts but "clearing his not a rumour fact" comes as something of a challenge. Is a "not a rumour fact" possibly a new word describing a rubbish container? The french have a better word, "poubelle".
  • Addickted said:
    Brentford sniffing again 
    They need to get into rehab a bit sharpish.
  • Are Brentford/Middlesborough the new Burnley for us?
  • edited August 2019

5pm may not be the end of it :

However, you can extend the window by two hours thanks to something called a deal sheet - here is how it works.

What is a deal sheet?

A deal sheet works as a way to extend the deadline slightly in order to finalise paperwork on a transfer that has been agreed by two clubs.

It can sometimes take a while to finalise the minutiae of transfers, so the added time is a way to make sure everything can be properly sorted.

What is on a deal sheet?

A deal sheet can only be valid if the two teams involved in a deal are named on it, alongside the player being transferred and a brief breakdown of the finances involved.

It means that, basically, to get an extension, a deal must have already been agreed with a club for a particular player.

What is the deadline for a deal sheet?

Deal sheets must be sent to the FA before the 5pm transfer deadline to be valid, and are only issued in the last two hours before the transfer window to be used as a last resort for teams running out of time to complete the paperwork involved in a transfer.

How much extra time does a deal sheet give you?

It buys clubs two extra hours to complete all of the paperwork and register a player.

If a club cannot file the paperwork by 7pm, it means they have to wait until the next transfer window.