Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Vincent Young to Luton off as reported on Sky Sports!! 
    Does that mean he is heading our way?
  • Some of the tweets I've seen though, people talking absolute shit on there. One bloke saying 'he aint all that and the way he's acted in the last few days he can fuck off'....

what planet are these helmets on??
    Wouldn't surprise me if some of them are fans of Brentford/other teams to try wind him up/get him to leave
  • Twitter is the home of morons.
  • edited August 2019
    Some of the tweets I've seen though, people talking absolute shit on there. One bloke saying 'he aint all that and the way he's acted in the last few days he can fuck off'....

Wouldn't surprise me if some of them are fans of Brentford/other teams to try wind him up/get him to leave
    They're definitely Charlton fans. Their awful views and opinions aren't confined to transfers. Pop up with garbage on Twitter throughout the season.
  • Some of the tweets I've seen though, people talking absolute shit on there. One bloke saying 'he aint all that and the way he's acted in the last few days he can fuck off'....

Quite likely the same bell ends that make up the shit on the facebook page.

At the end of the day good players come and go, that's football. Good players like Grant and Aribo will leave us for clubs who will pay them more money, but at the same time we've done the same to Wimbledon and MK Dons with Taylor and Aneke. 
  • Ha. I dont think comments on Social Media would force a player to move clubs

Planet Duchatelet.

One bloke saying, whats gonna happen to all the people that bought shirts with his name on and all the kids that adore him, l dont get tweets like that.

Is he expecting lyle to repay people who bought shirts with his name lol
  • Would these comments best be on the Lyle Taylor thread instead of gumming up this one ? 

One bloke saying, whats gonna happen to all the people that bought shirts with his name on and all the kids that adore him, l dont get tweets like that.

The number of shirts sold is actually a reflection of how well he has done at Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Brentford sniffing again :s
    Give it a rest 
    Passing on what has been told to me - if you don't like the news then ignore. The deal for Saman Ghoddos has fallen through.
    Heard that thismorning Nick.but You have contact..i was hearing from home base...concerned now
  • Brentford’s deal for a striker collapses. 
  • Laddick01 said:
    Brentford’s deal for a striker collapses. 
    Hopefully that striker is Lyle
  • Laddick01 said:
    Will they make a silly money offer? 
  • bobmunro said:
    Twitter is the home of morons.

That's exactly what I said on Twitter this morning.

Doh!

The sad thing is, these are the people who’ll declare him a god amongst men if he is still here in a couple of hours and goad Brentford that they failed. What’s worse is they’re probably all adults.
  • Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Brentford sniffing again :s
    Give it a rest 
    Passing on what has been told to me - if you don't like the news then ignore. The deal for Saman Ghoddos has fallen through.
    Heard that thismorning Nick.but You have contact..i was hearing from home base...concerned now
    No, only happened this pm. Uncertain if it was an issue with his medical or his agent being uppity - but on his way back to France
  • Laddick01 said:
    Don't mention this to @Bedsaddick or he'll just insult you. 

Translates as 'bloke literally just bought a Taylor shirt last week'
  • Sponsored links:

• Watford sign Sarr.

Ismaila Sarr.
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Saman Ghoddos

Feel like I'm banging my head against the wall sometimes....

• One bloke saying, whats gonna happen to all the people that bought shirts with his name on and all the kids that adore him, l dont get tweets like that.

Been there before - bought my son a Parker away shirt for Christmas in 2003 - lasted all of 4 weeks!😂😂😂
  • Addickted said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Saman Ghoddos

Feel like I'm banging my head against the wall sometimes....
    So that's why the covered end is closed for repairs on saturday.
  • One bloke saying, whats gonna happen to all the people that bought shirts with his name on and all the kids that adore him, l dont get tweets like that.

Been there before - bought my son a Parker away shirt for Christmas in 2003 - lasted all of 4 weeks!😂😂😂

You didn't have to burn it.
  • bobmunro said:

You didn't have to burn it.
    Yes he did
  • Zaha refusing to train with his team mates today after handing in transfer request yesterday.

Palace have picked up just six points from the fifteen games he’s missed since January 2017.

This normally goes in the non-Charlton rumours thread but thought it might brighten up some people’s day!
    I know I hate Palace, but this is not right in football. If you are under contract you have to respect that.
  • This is all starting to get very worrying , if lyle goes last minute and we get no one else we are fucked
  • edited August 2019
    When Andy Cole was transferred to Man Utd some daft Geordie's tattoo of the striker was only one week old.

Only covered half of his body TBF.