Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Brentford can have me for £700 a week you never no these days.bows we trust and jack o
  • Floebot said:
    Floebot said:
    Beram Kayal
    Heard he's at Sparrows.
    Another MF? Really?
  • Floebot said:
    Floebot said:
    Beram Kayal
    Heard he's at Sparrows.
    Another midfielder!
  • Do we really need another two strikers?
    Yes.

Leko isn't really an out and out striker and Bonne we're continuously told isn't ready.
  • cawley who is the most reliable 2/3 more to get over the line. 
  • Beram Kayal?! What? If we sign him, on the wages he's on, then that is absolutely mental - unless he's coming to us on a loan til Jan to recover from some sort of injury, and Bowyer's calling in a favour from Graham Potter, with BHA subsidising his recovery?

But I haven't heard if he's been injured or anything. This would be a weird, weird deal. And probably bollocks.
  • I thought we only had one more match day loan plafe to fill!? That might mean one of these 3 players is a loan and another too on perm
  • We have one more loan to fill and Kayal is supposedly available, would mean any strikers would have to be permanent. 
  • Sponsored links:

• No Taylor, Moult or Parrot is interesting (if true).

Strikers linked/rumoured to us that haven't been ruled out...

Ivan Toney: Unlikely to pay the required fee.
    Sam Baldock: Lucas Joao joined them so could well be a loan candidate (wages issue?).
    Jonson Clarke-Harris: Linked with a move back to the north. Injured but back in a few weeks.

• edited August 2019
    Scoham said:
    May have already been posted but there’s a post on Facebook suggesting Taylor wants out, he’s not trained all week, had a bust up with Bowyer and stormed out the training ground.
    it might be bullshit but someone messaged me the exact same thing yesterday. not sure if its the same bloke posting it on the Facebook page but he did say bowyer and taylor had a bust up. didn't want to post this yesterday as i knew it would probably get a massive reaction but this may have some legs to it. 
  • Floebot said:
    Floebot said:
    Floebot said:
    Beram Kayal
    Heard he's at Sparrows.
    Absolutely not, how do you think we can afford him
    Just passing on what I heard
    I've heard that too
  • LenGlover said:
    Phillips
    Solly | Lockyer | Pearce | Purrington
    Williams | Cullen | Field
    Aneke
    Taylor | Leko

Subs: Amos | Oshilaja | Sarr | Pratley | Gallagher | Bonne | X

Is how I reckon we'll line up on Saturday
    Isn't Aneke in the Lewis Page physio suite?
    LOL - that'd be a great name for it! 🤣

To answer your question: he was in there last week, but he was hopeful to return for this Saturday.
  • LenGlover said:
    Phillips
    Solly | Lockyer | Pearce | Purrington
    Williams | Cullen | Field
    Aneke
    Taylor | Leko

Subs: Amos | Oshilaja | Sarr | Pratley | Gallagher | Bonne | X

Is how I reckon we'll line up on Saturday
    Isn't Aneke in the Lewis Page physio suite?
    I thought it was the Leah Nicol physio suite?
  • Scoham said:
    May have already been posted but there’s a post on Facebook suggesting Taylor wants out, he’s not trained all week, had a bust up with Bowyer and stormed out the training ground.
    it might be bullshit but someone messaged me the exact same thing yesterday. might be the same bloke posting it on the Facebook page but he did say bowyer and taylor had a bust up. didn't want to post this yesterday as i knew it would probably get a massive reaction but this may have some legs to it. 
    Thay had words and Taylor was sent home to think bower words where Brentford or Charlton 
  • edited August 2019
    Floebot said:
    Floebot said:
    Beram Kayal
    Heard he's at Sparrows.
    Contracted at Brighton until June 2020, Might be a perm if they pay him off, like Williams last year.  Mooy incoming from Hudders
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    Scoham said:
    it might be bullshit but someone messaged me the exact same thing yesterday. not sure if its the same bloke posting it on the Facebook page but he did say bowyer and taylor had a bust up. didn't want to post this yesterday as i knew it would probably get a massive reaction but this may have some legs to it. 
    That Charlton Facebook page is 95% Bullshit . Ignore it 
    It’s where the “takeover to be announced on 1st July” came from”... oh.
  • SSN reporting Brentford chasing a striker from Rotterdam 
    Michael Smith is the only one I can think of

They've gone and done a Charlton havent they and sold Maupay prior to bringing in someone else!!
    Brentford bought a French striker for 5-6m from Troyes at the weekend. I think they'll be ok.
  • Can't see Kayal coming... Signed a new contract with Brighton in the prem so will be on a packet. Decent player mind you, would be pleased if it was true
  • Laddick01 said:
    Here’s an idea, let’s not spread negative rumours about one of our best players.

The best post since Monday ( other than any of mine on any subject !)

Can we have an inquest this evening.

Good Lad.
  • No way would Taylor confront Bowyer. Absolute shite rumours.
    I didn’t say that thay had words and bower sent him home to clear his head and not a rumour fact 
  • Laddick01 said:
    Here’s an idea, let’s not spread negative rumours about one of our best players.

What the won that won’t to leave get real