Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• edited August 2019
    Love the man. Hope the morons that gave him stick are feeling a bit stupid tonight.
    They wont care, will just be playing PS4 and pleased they dont have school in the morning.

In my opinion, fella needs to get a grip. Its fckin numpties and probably Millwall fans

Im adament LT has thicker skin than to worry about twitter comments, laughable really.
  • cfgs said:
    Terrible isn't it that you make the effort to interact with your fans and you end up with the shite he has had thrown at him. 
    We should try and ask for the transfer window to close whilst the children are still in school. Extend the school year!
  • One of the weirdest ever days supporting Charlton. I can’t even fathom a guess as to what has happened to allow all these signings and rejection of Lyle bids. 
    Even Golfie might be happy.
  • Sadly it's probably our own who always 'have a mate who knows a player' !!! 
  • cfgs said:
    One of the weirdest ever days supporting Charlton. I can’t even fathom a guess as to what has happened to allow all these signings and rejection of Lyle bids. 
    Even Golfie might be happy.
    & a few other suspects missing from this thread!
  • DOUCHER said:
    Well that’s a wrap then - in the can - that feeling bowyer might get 75% of the diksteel money and we’d end up pleasantly surprised wasn’t too far off - don’t know what happened to otzuner and NLA the latest casualty on the takeover front - see u all in January - or in s few hours time more like - COYR!!!!!!
    Sorry @DOUCHER I don't understand this bit? Have I missed something?
  • Love the man. Hope the morons that gave him stick are feeling a bit stupid tonight.
    They wont care, will just be playing PS4 and pleased they dont have school in the morning.

In my opinion, fella needs to get a grip. Its fckin numpties and probably Millwall fans

Im adament LT has thicker skin than to worry about twitter comments, laughable really.
    Says a bloke who has no idea what it is like be in the position Lyle Taylor was in. No wonder attitudes to mental health issues in this country are still well behind what they should be. Laughable really. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Do you think Bowyer will be ‘Over the Moon?’
  • One of the weirdest ever days supporting Charlton. I can’t even fathom a guess as to what has happened to allow all these signings and rejection of Lyle bids. 
    I heard Bowyer threatened to set himself on fire on Saturday :smile:
  • The sad thing about all this is that Steve Gallen will never know how much he is appreciated by Charltin fans 

We need a simple but heartfelt song praising Bow, JJ & SG, ready for Saturday.

Anyone ?
  • Maybe Roland realises what an unreasonable budget it was after all, from the extra wheeling and dealing that took up more than 2% of his time while Bow & Gallen kept telling him that we weren't getting so and so because we'd been gazumped. He was shocked even though his regime underestimated the Championship last time.
  • It is the most unCharlton deadline day I can remember.
  • Can the WBA boys play against the Baggies?
  • WSS said:
    Imagine they announced that a deal has been completed to sell the club. Just imagine.
    It's HAPPENING!
  • Extraordinary day.

We'd normally call this deadline day 'Thursday'
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:
    Can the WBA boys play against the Baggies?
    No. 
  • Valley11 said:
    Can the WBA boys play against the Baggies?
    Nope
  • Uh oh... sounds familiar. Did we make the deadline?
  • What a difference having a proper senior management team in place makes. Respected football people in Bows, JJ and Gallen who are working wonders for us.
  • Still a possibility that Oztumer could be signed once his situation at Bolton is resolved? Presumably his contract would be regarded as "frustrated" and thus he could walk as a free agent. Or am I misunderstanding things?
  • Uh oh... sounds familiar. Did we make the deadline?
    Must have done considering the tweet from the club.