Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Brighton boys are probably getting their pictures taken in the stadium etc.
    hopefully announce soon!!🤞🏻
  • WSS said:
    Valley11 said:
    Can the WBA boys play against the Baggies?
    No. 
    Unless we've been given permission.  Which is unlikely.
    We haven't, it was part of the deal. 
  • CafcSCP said:
    Brighton boys are probably getting their pictures taken in the stadium etc.
    hopefully announce soon!!🤞🏻
    The photographer is a perfectionist,  he's not happy with the light and has decided to wait until tomorrow morning
  • These last second deals... no time for a physical, correct? 
  • edited August 2019
    Not necessarily. You can have more loanees but only five can play at once.

Pick any six players in a team and, on average, at least one of them would be unavailable to play in any given match because of injury or illness, resting, loss of form, or tactical reasons. So if we had six loanees, each of them could expect to make an at least average number of appearances throughout the season.
  • edited August 2019
    The time on that GIF that the comms team put up has stopped at 1 hour, probably means they have gone home and nothing happening, but ignore me and live in hope  :)

Just changed to 2 hours
  • Is it done?
  • Sponsored links:

• Could international clearance be holding up the Brighton 2. Been a long time since 7pm.
  • Everybody happy?
    • Ollywozere has signed on to the forum, does this mean it is happening?
  • I'm still hearing they are confident on Kayal. Now been told they are doubtful Hemed will be approved. 
  • He's just gauging the mood before announcing it hasn't gone through.
  • oh no the work permit with Guy Luzons
  • WSS said:
    We just had our Fans Forum, our CEO was asked about it, all paperwork was done our end, and agreed. As of the start of the forum, it was down to paperwork at #cafc end. #bhafc

Well thay confirms it's not done... We can't handle paperwork on deadlines... Can we Roland?
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:
    If as appears likely we have kept Lyle (rejecting big offers) and signed Hemed, Kayal, Leko, Field (and Cullen yesterday) it is no exaggeration to say it is the most sensational deadline day in Charlton history.
    Have you written off the Chelsea lad already?
    Be fair. He was writing of deadline day only. But the fact that we had already signed Gallagher, Oshilaja and Bonne does make it all the more remarkable.
  • DOUCHER said:
    Well that’s a wrap then - in the can - that feeling bowyer might get 75% of the diksteel money and we’d end up pleasantly surprised wasn’t too far off - don’t know what happened to otzuner and NLA the latest casualty on the takeover front - see u all in January - or in s few hours time more like - COYR!!!!!!
    Sorry @DOUCHER I don't understand this bit? Have I missed something?
    just a light hearted summary of this summer's happenings - NLA was convinced we would be sold this summer - we've all been there and as somebody said a few weeks ago, he was the last of the alleged ITK's to get it wrong
  • Redhenry said:
    Is it done?
    You are supposed to tell us !

I hate to say it but the Two Brighton lads were last seen in a taxi taking a left at Junction 7 from the M23 and not right onto the M25.
    That Stephen Kelly should never have become a taxi driver.
  • DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Well that’s a wrap then - in the can - that feeling bowyer might get 75% of the diksteel money and we’d end up pleasantly surprised wasn’t too far off - don’t know what happened to otzuner and NLA the latest casualty on the takeover front - see u all in January - or in s few hours time more like - COYR!!!!!!
    Sorry @DOUCHER I don't understand this bit? Have I missed something?
    just a light hearted summary of this summer's happenings - NLA was convinced we would be sold this summer - we've all been there and as somebody said a few weeks ago, he was the last of the alleged ITK's to get it wrong
    At the end of the day, the only person ITK is RD, and he probably does not know from one day to the next what is happening  :)
  • No extra striker could make life very difficult
  • edited August 2019
    He has balls of Platinum. 
    I think the metal you mean is "titanium".
  • Dazzler21 said:
    WSS said:
    We just had our Fans Forum, our CEO was asked about it, all paperwork was done our end, and agreed. As of the start of the forum, it was down to paperwork at #cafc end. #bhafc

Well thay confirms it's not done... We can't handle paperwork on deadlines... Can we Roland?
    He’s not involved at this stage unless it’s approving cash to be spent. 
    Paperwork is in the hands of others surely.