Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Wigan are still waiting for 2 of theres to be announced aswell 
  • Some hope, Sky sports just announced a loan deal to Wolves has just come through.

So seems these deals are still being processed - I think
  • FAVADDICK said:
    Wigan are still waiting for 2 of theres to be announced aswell 
    I hope that is not supposto make me feel better.
  • I’m holding out for a 21:00 announcement 
  • Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    Just been told it's ongoing, hope this helps 🙄
    Makes no sense as the paperwork deadline was 7pm and Brighton have confirmed that they have done their paperwork there end.
    You know more than the people involved then. 😀
    Well it can't be ongoing if paperwork had to be submitted by 7pm can it?? The CEO of BHA has said at their fans forum tonight all paperwork is done.
    That's that then 🙄
  • Thats timed 12-37pm ….that has to be a joke.
  • Like I said ongoing, just passing it on
  • Agree. Why would you post that on Twitter?
    Theres some proper creatures about 
  • Redhenry said:
    Like I said ongoing, just passing it on
    I'm keeping the faith, RH.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    IR94 said:
    any decent free right backs about, still deffo need one.

Chris Gunter? Still only thirty. I thought he was nearer 35. 
  • Stand to be corrected but did Brentford miss out on all of their targets,hope so and they get relegated.
  • edited August 2019
    Aren't they just sent through via e-mail - so we ought to know if we made deadline or not. My guess is that a lot of them are done at the last minute and it takes time to ratify.
  • IR94 said:
    any decent free right backs about, still deffo need 1

en a sale.We could be winners all round.
    Chris Gunter?
    Not out of contract so can no longer sign him 
  • DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Well that’s a wrap then - in the can - that feeling bowyer might get 75% of the diksteel money and we’d end up pleasantly surprised wasn’t too far off - don’t know what happened to otzuner and NLA the latest casualty on the takeover front - see u all in January - or in s few hours time more like - COYR!!!!!!
    Sorry @DOUCHER I don't understand this bit? Have I missed something?
    just a light hearted summary of this summer's happenings - NLA was convinced we would be sold this summer - we've all been there and as somebody said a few weeks ago, he was the last of the alleged ITK's to get it wrong

Excuse me!? 😂
  • Stand to be corrected but did Brentford miss out on all of their targets,hope so and they get relegated.
    Why? They're a good and proper club.
  • I'm hoping that they want to time the announcement with Brighton, so waiting for the fans forum to be over?
  • Their Fans Forum is already over
  • Sponsored links:

• Transfers can't be announced until the registrations are complete, no doubt will be announced as last night's signings were.
  • There's 1,375 on Charlton Life at the moment.

Hurry up, Olly ...... people have got telly to watch.

• Hurry up Charlton,  down to 18% battery on my phone with all the refreshing  :)
    They spent about 30m in this transfer window!
  • Just a thought, although paperwork has to be in by 7pm can it still be ‘subject to passing a medical’?

these things take time and if someone rocked up at just before 5pm it would take at least a couple of hours to complete surely?
  • Just a thought, although paperwork has to be in by 7pm can it still be ‘subject to passing a medical’?

these things take time and if someone rocked up at just before 5pm it would take at least a couple of hours to complete surely?
    Hold up is with the EFL. 
  • I'm pretty sure if the paperwork wasnt in on time rich crawley would of heard by now 
  • @Ollywozere last online around 25 mins ago. Come on, throw us a bone.