Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• If they are done, I dont get why they cant just be announced and why we need to wait till tomorrow
    You cant open your presents on Christmas Eve
    Yeah but it’s nearly Boxing Day!
  • We're still after an out of contract full back I'm told on top of the two Israelis which are done.
    Any idea on a name or is it any out of contract full back for numbers? 
  • Why are some people so needy?!
  • Everybody else is announcing tonight, typical Charlton blah blah blah 😀
  • 3% and counting.
  • We're still after an out of contract full back I'm told on top of the two Israelis which are done.
    Yeah, but what about Callum Harriot?

• Davo55 said:
    Still a possibility that Oztumer could be signed once his situation at Bolton is resolved? Presumably his contract would be regarded as "frustrated" and thus he could walk as a free agent. Or am I misunderstanding things?
    That’s a distinct possibility.
    Provided we still have enough for his wages in the kitty. Sending players out on loan will help if the borrowing clubs pay part of their wages, but we cannot expect much from that source.
  • Oggy Red said:
    We're still after an out of contract full back I'm told on top of the two Israelis which are done.

Surely we don’t need him now, hopefully.
  • Oggy Red said:
    We're still after an out of contract full back I'm told on top of the two Israelis which are done.

Surely we don’t need him now, hopefully.
    I would still have him. With Lecko gives us the option of a 433. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't think I would ever say this

But if we get them done, well bloody done everyone, including Roland(that feels weird to say) 😅👀
  • WSS said:
    Why are some people so needy?!
    Weren't wheened properly as babies.
  • edited August 2019
    Please guys chill out. Douchers says its done and there are so many deals that the EFL have to process. Just switched to Sky Sports and some deals are only just being announced now that we didn't even know were in the pipeline. By all account Sam Field and Leho wre down last night and not announced till this am. . I wished we could reward Bowyer, Gallen, Jacko and co for all their efforts this transfer windwo. No dourbt none of them have slept for days and been awake long nights. Thank you so much. This is the best Management set up for ages. On a positive front I have noticed in the last 2 wndows Roland has left it to Bowyer and Gallen to deal with the players coming in and out. He must have now thankfully realised how good they are and is entrusted with them.  I never thought I would say this but I am really looking forward to Saturday. 
  • IR94 said:
    any decent free right backs about, still deffo need 1

en a sale.We could be winners all round.
    Chris Gunter?
    Not out of contract so can no longer sign him 
    I thought I read he had been released just before the window. Maybe confusing him with some other Welsh git. They all look the same to me.
  • Davo55 said:
    Brentford bid 4.5m right at the death and we rejected it.

If true, that is absolutely staggering. Duchatelet doesn't have a heart and he doesn't have a (football) brain) so it can't be because he actually wants us to win.  Wtf is going on??!!
    My guess is Roland agreed a budget with LB at the start of the window and has since stayed totally out of things. (Probably has not got a clue who we have signed and could not care less anyway).  If so, that budget was a bit more generous than we would have expected, but the credit goes to LB and SG for playing so cannily the cards they were dealt.
    Maybe, but I doubt that anyone envisaged we would get an offer of £4.5m for Lyle, and I can't believe that was factored into his transfer and wage budget.
  • ^^ heard you first time ....
  • Rudders22 said:
    Please guys chill out. Douchers says its done and there are so many deals that the EFL have to process. Just switched to Sky Sports and some deals are only just being announced now that wedidn't even knoew were inthe pipeline. Ny all account Sam Field and Leho wre down last night and not announced tonight. I wished we could reward Bowyer, Gullen, Jacko and co for all their efforts this transfer windwon. No dourbt none of them have slept for days and been awake long nights. Thank you so much. This is the best Management set up for ages. On a positive front I have noticed in the last 2 wndows Roland has left it to Bowyer and Gallen to deal with the players coming in and out. He must have now thankfully realised how good they are and is entrusted with them.  I never thought I would say this but I really looking forward to Saturday. 
    Your spellchecker is not working, Rudders. :smile:

• Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Please guys chill out. Douchers says its done and there are so many deals that the EFL have to process. Just switched to Sky Sports and some deals are only just being announced now that wedidn't even knoew were inthe pipeline. Ny all account Sam Field and Leho wre down last night and not announced tonight. I wished we could reward Bowyer, Gullen, Jacko and co for all their efforts this transfer windwon. No dourbt none of them have slept for days and been awake long nights. Thank you so much. This is the best Management set up for ages. On a positive front I have noticed in the last 2 wndows Roland has left it to Bowyer and Gallen to deal with the players coming in and out. He must have now thankfully realised how good they are and is entrusted with them.  I never thought I would say this but I really looking forward to Saturday. 

Not on this computer. Will go back and amend. 
  • If they are done, I dont get why they cant just be announced and why we need to wait till tomorrow
    You cant open your presents on Christmas Eve
    Yeah but it’s nearly Boxing Day!
    Indeed. The best day of Christmas.
  • and been drinking 
  • Rudders22 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Rudders22 said:

I shouldn't bother, Rudders. Perfectly clear read from 10 feet away with a squint.

• WSS said:
    Why are some people so needy?!
    It's not just needy, though.

Your kids want to open their presents as soon as possible, but they aren't turning around and saying: "I have the worst parents in the world!", just because their presents aren't being opened at 5 o'clock in the morning!

On Charlton Life, everything has to be some kind of dastardly conspiracy.

And, God forbid, anyone at the club wants to go home while the keyboard warriors are already at home pressing the refresh button on their phone/computer!
    We deffo need another natural RB, looking at the very out of contract list, Jordan Spence, Nathan Thompson, Adam Matthews, look like the only realistic decent options to choose from, a very small pool of players
  • edited August 2019
    Oggy Red said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Rudders22 said:

I shouldn't bother, Rudders. Perfectly clear read from 10 feet away with a squint.

I typed it the same way. 
  • Blackburn just announced a deal, it's not over yet