Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• This is so uncharlton its unbelievable. 
    Yep. Coming soon:

- Our game is the first to finish on Saturday, which is bloody convenient seeing as we are 1-0 up and under pressure

- We break a club record of matches with no changes to the starting lineup after an unprecedented run of avoiding injuries to our first choice team 

- Roland gives everyone a Terry’s chocolate orange and a £10 WHSmith voucher under their seat at Christmas after being visited by the ghost of Christmas past who makes him realise he needs to change his ways
    More likely to get a Woolworths voucher from Mr Yellow-tooth.
  • I'm so excited, I won't be able to sleep tonight. 

Too much tiddlywinks....

....and that overwhelming tingle !
  • Possibly photos taken in the event we completed the signing in time! 
  • Well from the pictures - it was either done a lot earlier today or they were convinced it would be done as the pictures are clearly in bright daylight!
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:
    Well from the pictures - it was either done a lot earlier today or they were convinced it would be done as the pictures are clearly in bright daylight!

deffo wasn't done earlier today
  • Surely this is now the best squad we've had since Powell left?
    Unquestionably 
  • I should imagine some of the Dijksteel money was spent today getting today’s 3 or is there a 4th through the door.
    if hemed signs we’ve got what we needed. 
    Genuine championship experience 
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:
    Most excited I've been at the start of the season since early prem years. What a rollercoaster of emotions!
    Always said you led a sheltered life mate.🤣
  • (1) We're not being relegated this season
    (2) We may just have become dark horses for the Play-Offs
    Imagine if you said this a few days ago. You would’ve been laughed out of town.

I love Lee Bowyer and Steve Gallen. Staying up is still the priority but let’s get to that 50 point mark as quickly as we can, then we can start to look upwards.
  • LTKapal said:
    Cancelled my Eurostar ticket and binned the spray cans.
    Don't forget to cancel your hotel booking in Belgium while you're at it 
    Was going to sleep on Roly's doormat.
  • Does anyone actually believe the RD had the slightest clue what went on today? Bowyer, JJ and Gallen are bloody miracle workers for what they’ve just pulled off. 

If we land Hemed tomorrow it’s just going to be the icing on the cake.

No doubt he has to sanction the funds, and bowyer said selling dijksteel was a football decision.
    obviously got some of the cash 
  • As someone who doesn't watch a ton of football other than Charlton, I have only, knowingly, seen one of these four most recent exciting  signings (Leko) play before, and that was late cameo in one game.

So what can all you arm-chair scouts tell me about them? What kind of players are we getting?