Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• CafcSCP said:
    Does anyone actually believe the RD had the slightest clue what went on today? Bowyer, JJ and Gallen are bloody miracle workers for what they’ve just pulled off. 

If we land Hemed tomorrow it’s just going to be the icing on the cake.

No doubt he has to sanction the funds, and bowyer said selling dijksteel was a football decision.
    obviously got some of the cash 
    Agreed 
  • Wonder if the Hemed deal is permanent 
  • Redhenry said:
    cafc_se7 said:
    Redhenry said:
    For what it's worth, been told they should both go through
    Heard anything on the right back RH? I know you said earlier that it wasn’t happening...
    Nothing, was told earlier not a priority coz we had three that can play there. The In comings definitely cost more than the Anfernee money. Gallen and Bow must have got more cash from RD. 

Solly, Oshilaja, who’s the third?
  • CafcSCP said:
    Wonder if the Hemed deal is permanent 
    I’ve got a feeling the hold up was linked to something along the lines of Brighton releasing him so he can join us on a free... as an out of contract player the deadline wouldn’t count 
    Was thinking the same. If so, imagine it would be announced tomorrow. 

Hopefully along with Harriot (unless I missed something and he isn't still in contention to sign).

Having Harriott, Leko, and Williams in the squad allows us to play 4-3-3 with out-and-out wingers, or that 4-3-2-1 with Harriott and Williams narrow. 
  • CafcSCP said:
    I’ve got a feeling the hold up was linked to something along the lines of Brighton releasing him so he can join us on a free... as an out of contract player the deadline wouldn’t count 
    That would make sense. Who knows, maybe we paid a "loan fee" for Kayal to help smooth this deal
  • Sponsored links:

• CafcSCP said:
    That would make sense. Who knows, maybe we paid a "loan fee" for Kayal to help smooth this deal
    Someone mentioned/ quoted Bowyer has a phone call to make tomorrow morning! Maybe that’s it 
  • How would we feel if Taylor actually wanted to go?
  • Chuffed for  our football club especially for Lee and Gallen.

Not sure where the money came from but what the hell, we are in a better position than I ever dreamed possible.

We do need the striker, hope he arrives.

Must buy my ticket for Saturday now !
    Covered end upper, can't wait.

• How would we feel if Taylor actually wanted to go?
    Gutted 
  • When Wankpuffin sells this club the new owners whoever they may be must keep Bowyer and Gallen. 
    Give these two the support there deserve and the sky is the limit. 
    Their reputation continues to grow while we stagnate under yellow toof. Enjoy them while we can.
  • the other good thing about getting these 2 in from brighton is that they would surely be on decent wages and therefore hopefully we have broken our low wage structure and sorted LT out - hope this means we have him firing on all cylinders for Saturday as i know somebody said earlier on here he won't be playing due to all the 'comotion' this week. Be good if he is and we go out all guns blazing against stoke 
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:
    Permits won't be an issue because it's loans apparently
    Which means if they're all fit then one of our loans can't play.

Cullen, Kayal, Hemed, Gallagher, Field and Leko.

I'd say the man left out is likely to be Gallagher.
    Injuries and suspensions will deal with that pretty readily. 
  • Taken from Wiki..

Kayal is a central midfielder but he is capable of performing various different roles within the position. He can play as a defensive midfielder, sitting in front of the back four and stifling the opposition or as a box-to-box midfielder, protecting the defenders as well as supporting the forwards. Although he is more renowned for his defensive capabilities than attacking, he is still able to contribute well to going forward.

Kayal is a tenacious, hard working midfielder, known for high stamina level, aggressive tackling and combative edge, he also has great passing ability and quick feet. Ex-Celtic and Israel midfielder Eyal Berkovic, described him as being: "Perfect for British football. He is strong technically, very aware but really competitive...He will have no problem adapting to the style in Scotland – he will love the speed and aggression.

• Great transfer window better than we could ever have dreamed of think it's going to be interesting seeing how LB keeps everyone happy including parent clubs and if we can keep the team spirit we had last season

• Also been told that after training LB said he was gutted and that atm there are no incomings 
    Pathetic trolling 
    Don’t even think he was trolling. Just pure guesswork hoping to be right
  • JamesSeed said:
    Redhenry said:
    Permits won't be an issue because it's loans apparently
    Which means if they're all fit then one of our loans can't play.

Cullen, Kayal, Hemed, Gallagher, Field and Leko.

I'd say the man left out is likely to be Gallagher.
    Injuries and suspensions will deal with that pretty readily. 
    Can’t see Gallagher not playing, the way he’s been talking he’s here to play games 
  • Gonna have to buy a programme on Saturday.