Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Didn't think I would ever say this

But if we get them done, well bloody done everyone, including Roland(that feels weird to say) 😅👀
    Outside chance that new owners were behind all this? Roly not taking £4m and paying prem wages for Brighton players seems somewhat out of character 
  • Scoham said:
    50 seconds in, Kayal crosses for Hemed to score

https://youtu.be/ClJ1UTfIQiw

A goals montage with a banging track. Makes a change from the grim tripe
    Yes, I’m old

Looks a bit like Yann. Been a fantastic day 
  • edited August 2019
    Adam Matthews would be another to the Welsh international connection with Williams and Lockyer
  • Matthews would need to follow Williams lead and take a fairly hefty pay cut. 
  • Heard Kayal has signed, just waiting on Hemed, if I had to pick one, would of preferred Hemed
  • Valley11 said:
    Scoham said:

Yes, I’m old

Last goal shown was ironic
  • Could be a case of Brighton released one of them so we could sign them on a free?
  • IR94 said:
    We're still after an out of contract full back I'm told on top of the two Israelis which are done.
    We deffo need another natural RB, looking at the very out of contract list, Jordan Spence, Nathan Thompson, Adam Matthews, look like the only realistic decent options to choose from, a very small pool of players
    I was just looking at the out of contract right backs.
    Jordan Spence anyone?
    London lad, released by Ipswich at the end of last season. Played 17 times in the league last year (although last game was New Year’s Day). 29 years old, rb but can also cover cb.
  • Sponsored links:

• For the way we play Nathan Thompson would be the one for me 
  • kafka said:
    Valley11 said:
    Scoham said:

Yes, I’m old

Last goal shown was ironic
    Wasn't that against us at the Valley when they thrashed us? 
  • IR94 said:
    We're still after an out of contract full back I'm told on top of the two Israelis which are done.
    We deffo need another natural RB, looking at the very out of contract list, Jordan Spence, Nathan Thompson, Adam Matthews, look like the only realistic decent options to choose from, a very small pool of players
    I was just looking at the out of contract right backs.
    Jordan Spence anyone?
    London lad, released by Ipswich at the end of last season. Played 17 times in the league last year (although last game was New Year’s Day). 29 years old, rb but can also cover cb.
    I'd rather have the Pompey right back, Thompson, or the Liverpool one, Randall, Thompson's a decent player and Randall is versatile
  • For the way we play Nathan Thompson would be the one for me 
    If he's that good and out of contract ...... why hasn't he been snapped up already?

• You dont think do you, that with all the signings and bidding £4m for a player....RD has actually sold to a new owner(s) and they gave LB the go-ahead get what he wants and keep Lyle? Nothing at this club would surprise me....big announcement on CAFC website later.....the whole package wrapped up together!!

Ok I'll go and get me pills!!
    Then why sell AD ?
  • Get in, very happy with that
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
  • Loan for Kayal so Hemed should be permanent. 
  • Website crashed
  • Going to be one very tasty bench on Saturday!!!
  • Everybody happy now the player and shirt pics are being published ?
  • Thanks for visiting.

The website is currently undergoing essential maintenance and will be back online very soon.

Our ticketing website is still working and you can purchase tickets by clicking here.

Our club shop is still working too and you can visit by clicking here.

• Sounds like more possibly incoming? Hemed? Bloody brilliant