Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Bet Bowyer and Gallen are knackered
    I wonder if anyone has been prepping for Stoke?

• I will wait till 7... but will say now, for soapy_jones to be walking away from a Charlton transfer window under Roland Wankbucket without a dull ache in his bollocks is quite an achievement.  Guarded well done to Charlton and offer of marriage to Bows and team if it all comes off.
    Have you consulted a psychiatrist about your habit of writing about yourself in the third person?
  • Redhenry said:
    Just been told it's ongoing, hope this helps 🙄
    This wasn't a joke btw, told it is ongoing, not being told why.
  • cfgs said:
    One of the weirdest ever days supporting Charlton. I can’t even fathom a guess as to what has happened to allow all these signings and rejection of Lyle bids. 
    Even Golfie might be happy.
    Don’t bet on it!
  • DOUCHER said:
    Well that’s a wrap then - in the can - that feeling bowyer might get 75% of the diksteel money and we’d end up pleasantly surprised wasn’t too far off - don’t know what happened to otzuner and NLA the latest casualty on the takeover front - see u all in January - or in s few hours time more like - COYR!!!!!!
    Sorry @DOUCHER I don't understand this bit? Have I missed something?
    No . Just @Doucher talking in riddles as usual 
    a riddles better than nothing when you've been told not to broadcast info???
  • Davo55 said:
    Still a possibility that Oztumer could be signed once his situation at Bolton is resolved? Presumably his contract would be regarded as "frustrated" and thus he could walk as a free agent. Or am I misunderstanding things?
    That’s a distinct possibility.
  • Redhenry said:
    Makes no sense as the paperwork deadline was 7pm and Brighton have confirmed that they have done their paperwork there end.
  • WSS said:
    We just had our Fans Forum, our CEO was asked about it, all paperwork was done our end, and agreed. As of the start of the forum, it was down to paperwork at #cafc end. #bhafc

Yep, just waiting for our CEO to sign everything. That would be....
  • Gallen and Bow are having well deserved light ales down the local.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    After '#WelconeField'  & '#WelcomeLeko'  the comms team are brainstorming  the # for newcomers 
  • I’ve solved the problem of too many loans.
    Just pull a “Derby” and make em player/coaches. No such loan limits. 🤗
  • Not convinced ,think that the Brighton boys may have been a convenient scrap thrown at the  peasants to appease them. "Could Not Quite Get Over the Line", seems to be the usual bollocks. Really hope I am wrong.
  • The Luiz transfer has been confirmed but not the Iwobi one so we're not the only late announcement 
  • Redhenry said:
    Makes no sense as the paperwork deadline was 7pm and Brighton have confirmed that they have done their paperwork there end.
    You know more than the people involved then. 😀
  • edited August 2019
  • Just tweeted its off paperwork was too late
    What this one..

cant see that
  • Davo55 said:
    Still a possibility that Oztumer could be signed once his situation at Bolton is resolved? Presumably his contract would be regarded as "frustrated" and thus he could walk as a free agent. Or am I misunderstanding things?
    That’s a distinct possibility.
    Looking over the squad list for the next update Kayal will be our 10th midfielder. That's assuming Lapslie and Morgan haven't gone on loan, and counting Aneke as one of them (but Leko as a striker).

I think any remaining budget will be spent on a right back, rather than another midfielder.
  • Just tweeted its off paperwork was too late
    What this one..
    Yh jumped the gun, the missus told me it was off so silly me.trusted her haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Fake account, relax 
  • Bollocks. How can we submit it too late FFS
  • fake account
  • Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    Well it can't be ongoing if paperwork had to be submitted by 7pm can it?? The CEO of BHA has said at their fans forum tonight all paperwork is done.
  • edited August 2019
    Why would u do that?
  • at their end. 
  • Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    Well it can't be ongoing if paperwork had to be submitted by 7pm can it?? The CEO of BHA has said at their fans forum tonight all paperwork is done.

at there end maybe. we might have summited the paperwork and then the league have to check if done in time so its ongoing in waiting to hear if been approved maybe?
  • Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    Obviously don't doubt your inside info but how can it still be ongoing when deals had to be completed by 7pm?
  • Not the official twitter feed