Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Montenegro v England - Tonight 7:45pm k/o

Comments

• Options
    Good old classic goal net too... Netting was a bit loose so couldnt tell if the ball had gone in for a second
  • Options
    Might not be fashionable but my god we are dangerous from free kicks in those wide positions 
  • Options
    This team is absolute quality with set pieces. Carrying on where left off at WC. 
  • Options
    Great delivery from Barkley, right on the money. Good header in the bottom corner from the direction the free kick came from.
  • Options
    £uck my luck! 

• Options
    Redskin said:
    I think stealing and holding a flag upside down is meant to be an insult in the strange world of hooligans

The correct way to fly the Union Jack is to have the Saint Patrick’s Saltire lower down on the left side than the right, rather than the other way around. To fly the Union Jack with the Saint Patrick’s Saltire higher up on the left but lower down on the right is considered upside down or inverted.

To the fly the flag upside down, as stated, is usually meant to represent a sign of distress but some people may also take offence. However, it is a common mistake that people make when flying the flag, even British people.

Weren't any of you in the Cubs? :smile:

I was, and know it's the Union and not the Union Jack
    eYou know nothing. Either is correct
  • Options
    Might not be fashionable but my god we are dangerous from free kicks in those wide positions 
    It's great playing exciting one touch football and dribbling into the box, but dead balls are still a major part of the game.

Charlton seemed to score a few set piece headers in the autumn, but they seem to have dried up a bit recently which is disappointing
  • Options
    Never anything to worry about
  • Options
    Haha Barkley properly nicked that goal
  • Options
    Hudson-Odoi seems a better use of my username than Mark Hudson who it was originally for...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Intersting that Walker wasnt happy with CHO positioning a few times and now he is on the left and Sterling on the right
  • Options
    Odoi is dangerous. I like it.
  • Options
    Two Chelsea players involved in the goal

But will either start at the weekend?
  • Options
    Intersting that Walker wasnt happy with CHO positioning a few times and now he is on the left and Sterling on the right
    Best bit of play from Hudson-Odoi so far

Bet Walker told him to feck off over the other side though like you say
  • Options
    Hudson-Odoi seems a better use of my username than Mark Hudson who it was originally for...
    Wait your not Mark Hudsons sons son

:wink::wink:
  • Options
    Two Chelsea players involved in the goal

But will either start at the weekend?
    Nope they're frantically trying to sign the Montenegran bloke who scored
  • Options
    Hudson-Odoi far better on the left hand side, far more natural for him. Surprised Southgate started with them on the opposite sides.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Hudson-Odoi far better on the left hand side, far more natural for him. Surprised Southgate started with them on the opposite sides.
    Honestly it’s like putting Robben on the LW, it doesn’t work. 

Odoi’s strength is cutting in, if the defender commits he’ll just rinse them down the line instead. Looks very good.
  • Options
    Rose needs to stop giving the ball away.

Alli may as well not be on the pitch.

But we’re winning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Walker, Rose, Kane and Ali all look knackered 
    Agree. Give wilson 30mins and get ali off he is not fully fit...as much as i rate the guy
  • Options
    Don't think Alli is fit. Also don't think he has done much of note in an England shirt for a while.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Rose needs to stop giving the ball away.

Alli may as well not be on the pitch.

But we’re winning.
    Yes, Alli has contributed nothing going forward, a Henderson would at least contribute defensively more and dare I say it free some of the defensive duties of Hudson-Odoi
  • Options
    And walker has not impressed me much tonight or on friday. He needs to be dropped in june and hopefully it would wake him up and make him realise he is not a definate on the team sheet
  • Options
    I still think we look ok and i am glad southgate is not afraid to start with young players
  • Options
    Not overly impressed but we are missing key players. 

Chilwell over Rose, Gomez and Stones at CB, Henderson in the middle and Rashford on the left wing. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Get that Rice shit off.

Irish wanker 😉
  • Options
    Phew!!
  • Options
    Make a few subs now boss
  • Options
    Be nice to see Ward-Prowse on for Alli

Especially with Dele only just back from injury