Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Montenegro v England - Tonight 7:45pm k/o

Comments

• Options
    Should keep going for 4 or 5 now. Sterling is showing what class he is. Guardiola has done amazing things with him.  
  • Options
    Lovely persistence from Sterling and Barkley for the third. I said it the other day but Sterling is becoming such a complete wide forward now, an absolute menace for opposition midfields and full backs 

• Options
    Not looking good for Spurs when over the 2 qualifiers their players have looked the least effective of the England players 
  • Options
    Rice been fairly neat, but when he does make a mistake he wins it back. 

Ali can be great but when he’s gash he’s really gash, like tonight.
    Delle Ali is becoming a luxury for the national team, in fairness he has been injured for a while so I wont be any harsher than repeating my view that he is an outfield version of David James 

Working on instinct he is wonderful, at least capable of wonderful things. Given half a second to think, he will make a bad decision
  • Options
    Outfield version of David James. Love it!
  • Options
    Not looking good for Spurs when over the 2 qualifiers their players have looked the least effective of the England players 
    Absolutely zero correlation between international and domestic form.

As England fans we should know that.
  • Options
    Two games on the trot where we score five perhaps?
  • Options
    What a good job Pep has done with Sterling. Real class act now
  • Options
    Bulgaria 1-1 Kosovo at the moment

We'll have qualified for the Euros by the time we play our next set of games in September at this rate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laddick01 said:

Dier injured on Friday
    Alli clearly unfit
    Rose average
    Trippier left on bench
  • Options
    We are clinical. This is the best England side I can remember.
    And yet we've a ton of players out missing - Gomez / Stones / Rashford / Winks could all have been involved tonight
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Dier injured on Friday
    Alli clearly unfit
    Rose average
    Trippier left on bench
    But they have Lloris, 2 Belgian centre backs, Eriksen and Son. 
  • Options
    And yet we've a ton of players out missing - Gomez / Stones / Rashford / Winks could all have been involved tonight
    The levels we are at now, when they’re all so young, is crazy really. Henderson must feel like a ancient, he’s 28
    And there are more to come... Even those that have missed out on the England age groups because they're late bloomers in the Football League for example

We used to struggle to name the best eleven but think we'll struggle to name Southgate's squad for the Euros next year - Dont envy him
  • Options
    Get in!!... Sterling bloody deserves that
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    It’s five!
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Rice been fairly neat, but when he does make a mistake he wins it back. 

Ali can be great but when he’s gash he’s really gash, like tonight.
    Delle Ali is becoming a luxury for the national team, in fairness he has been injured for a while so I wont be any harsher than repeating my view that he is an outfield version of David James 

Working on instinct he is wonderful, at least capable of wonderful things. Given half a second to think, he will make a bad decision
    I think thats a bit harsh. I think he is a better footballer than ross berkley he is just not in form and not fully fit. Him and Lingard were pretty good in the world cup and like you say instinct was evident. Its good we have a few options up top now  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Love that from Sterling.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been getting racial abuse given his reaction to the section of their fans when he scored.
  • Options
    From Sterling's reaction there, is he getting abuse from (home) crowd? Racist?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been getting racial abuse given his reaction to the section of their fans when he scored.
    Seemed that way going by the reaction from the commentary team as even they admitted they were talking for a few mins for the sake of it
  • Options
    Sterling’s tearing them a new one. 
    Total class last two internationals. MoM tonight. 
  • Options
    Sterling so calm in front of goal like that. Few years ago the keeper stops that 9 times out of 10. Such an improved player. Probably my favourite England player.
  • Options
    Can’t see why they only gave us 650 tickets with all the empty seats in the home end.

I’ve also heard more intimidation at M K Dons. You know football is becoming sanitised when places like this are dead.

i was there in 2012 and they were lobbing fireworks at us and trying to get at us from the pitch at the end.

Another clinical and encouraging performance.
  • Options
    You’re too young to remember the glory days of Carlton Palmer 
    And Andy Sinton