Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    I really do hope we can sell this out!
  • Options
    More than I expected tbh abs should satisfy the demand. Fair play to them.
  • Options
    how many are we giving them?

what IS the capacity of the Jimmy Seed?
  • Options
    Just over 3 isnt it?
  • Options

There's roughly 3,400 seats in it. Think we usually only allocate 2,900 though, not sure why.

More than they'll need anyway.
  • Options
    I have logged in and tried to but my season ticket seats but it is greyed out, any ideas what to do?
    Have you read the guide and followed the instructions ?
    Don't be daft, that would be sensible.  Easier to not read anything, panic, and post on here.
    I’m sure it is a straight forward process for most people and that’s good, but please don’t assume just because it’s simple for you others have the same experience. Not everyone is computer confident, not everyone sees the clubs articles and there are some aspects where the system just doesn’t work, you get errors with no ability of addressing the errors and progressing etc. 

From personal experience, we’ve not been able to proceed our bookings and been forced to progress by phone. Even though we literally can’t do it online, we’ve been charged extra on every ticket. It’s very frustrating. We’ve spent between 2-3 hours in the last two days trying to renew season tickets and buy Donny tickets. 

Anyway sorted now.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

There's roughly 3,400 seats in it. Think we usually only allocate 2,900 though, not sure why.

If they give us 3,800 then we should offer to give them the same if they do want them. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    MrLargo said:

Crowd management issues principally. The publicised allocation probably also excludes the away players comps, which is maybe 75 or more.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

If they give us 3,800 then we should offer to give them the same if they do want them. 

East Stand A Block?
  • Options
    Struggle to see Donny bringing 3k for a televised game on a Friday night tbh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Donny, not an unreasonable amount in the slightest
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

We should give them the same number of tickets as they bought last time and ask them to keep the noise down.
  • Options
    I reckon they won't bring 2,000.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Has anyone actually had the special telephone number answered??

Does anyone know what rate it’s charging at?
    My call lasted 40 minutes. Cost £17.20 and I ended up with two tickets for Forest Green Rovers v Tranmere Rovers.
    Brilliant  lol 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I reckon they won't bring 2,000.
    Doubt they will bring 100 after their 4-0 down from the first leg.
  • Options
    Grrrrr left it to late and the seat @kellycafc has had for the last 7 home games has already gone meaning i cant sit in my season ticket seat and have to move a few rows along

Whoever has North Upper, J Block LL 146

I dont like you 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Grrrrr left it to late and the seat @kellycafc has had for the last 7 home games has already gone meaning i cant sit in my season ticket seat and have to move a few rows along

I dont like you 🤣🤣
    Something not right here - the guidance on the website clearly states that season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday.

Either the new system is useless, or half of this forum has been Stuwalling.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

I dont like you 🤣🤣
    Something not right here - the guidance on the website clearly states that season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday.

I think he has bought the ticket for a seat next to his season ticket for the last 7 games and someone else has bought it for the playoff game.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Why not phone ?

Tickets for the home leg will be available online and by phone (03432081496) as below. 

- Sunday, May 5th at 10am: Season ticket holders and Valley Gold members who can purchase up to four tickets per person until tickets go on general sale. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th

- Monday, May 6th at 10am: General sale, at which point supporters can purchase up to six tickets per person. At this point season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can purchase two additional tickets

Fans will be able to purchase tickets in person on Wednesday, May 15th, Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th.

Once tickets go on sale supporters will be able to buy online by clicking here or by phone by calling 03432081496

For the home leg the club are looking to get as much support at The Valley as possible to get behind Lee Bowyer and the boys, the club will be offering tickets for the home leg at our silver pricing range, meaning adult tickets start as just £18.

://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cce9a15dfb5d/all-you-need-to-know-on-early-bird-season-tickets-and-play-off-tickets
    Our future SLO.

The voice of reason.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    MrLargo said:

I dont like you 🤣🤣

I think he has bought the ticket for a seat next to his season ticket for the last 7 games and someone else has bought it for the playoff game.
    Gotcha. Apologies, just call me Stuwall.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    When going on line I keep getting asked for my password. I don't have one.
    How do I get a password 
    Have you not registered before
    Yes, for the past 60 years.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    redman said:
    Pompey only been allocated 2,000 at SoL! Still a bit worried Doncaster will do the dirty on us and give us a small allocation. 
    That seems bang out of order for a ground that size
    Was talking about this a few days ago.
    Give the away team the smallest amount you can
    Which will not be a problem with us.
  • Options
    Anybody who wants a ticket for the home leg will be able to get one.
    This completely. What did we have for Shrewsbury last year? Just over 16000 from memory. OK there's a better feel good factor around at the moment but the games live on Sky so anything much over18000 would
    surprise me. 

The home game is 2 weeks away, wtf does this thread exist?
  • Options

I dont like you 🤣🤣
    You snooze you lose :-)
  • Options
    Your ST seats are reserved for you but you need to be not completely stupid to unlock them from the system on the website. Queuing for 29 mins then being told you will be thrown out after ten minutes might phase a few older/technically challenged/stupid people but I got there in the end and managed to get my usual seat. 
  • Options
    No Football Special train service being run?
  • Options
    Is there a limit on the amount of tickets a person at 300+ loyalty points can buy on the Monday?  Or is it as many as they want?
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Is there a limit on the amount of tickets a person at 300+ loyalty points can buy on the Monday?  Or is it as many as they want?
    isn't it 6 per ID?