Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    General sale date is after the posting out deadline.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    How do you find out how many loyalty points you have? EDIT.....I've just found it on the drop down menu in my account. 
  • Options
    Your ST seats are reserved for you but you need to be not completely stupid to unlock them from the system on the website. Queuing for 29 mins then being told you will be thrown out after ten minutes might phase a few older/technically challenged/stupid people but I got there in the end and managed to get my usual seat. 
    I'm older/technically challenged & couldn't work out how to get my usual seat but managed to book one 2 rows in front.
  • Options
    Tickets go on sale at 2pm tomorrow and there will be priority band of over 10 points so anyone who has been to 10 games will be OK
  • Options
    So basically anyone who has a season ticket but hasn’t been to more than 6 away games has to wait til Wednesday?
  • Options
    Is it just one ticket per person until general?
  • Options
    Does it mean you have to be Valley Gold as well as 300 Loyalty Points? Nowhere in that list does it mention OR Valley Gold? 
  • Options
    So there could be 1,000 queuing up at Keepmoat for their tickets! This will put a lot of people off 
  • Options
    redman said:
    So there could be 1,000 queuing up at Keepmoat for their tickets! This will put a lot of people off 
    Hoping they will open the ticket office on Saturday for collection at The Valley.
  • Options
    redman said:
    Hoping they will open the ticket office on Saturday for collection at The Valley.
    That makes far too much sense I’m afraid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am I missing something? don't you get 10 points for an away game so if you have been to 10 you would already have 100 loyalty points? 
  • Options
    What’s the score is it only single tickets you can purchase for the away leg?
  • Options
    Are away tickets gonna be available to buy online and get em posted to us 

the last thing i want to have to do is interact with a human (basically everyone winds me up)
  • Options
    just ordered 15 online for home leg i mean proper agg fuck off family 

and then sending them on splitting a compressed fucking email attachment wound me up 
  • Options
    two youngest 7 & 9 coming to away leg now , eldest son has cricket in the afternoon and wife gonna take him to that and grand prix fruit son can stay in and watch that 

I've warned em they'll have to stand up on seats for whole game and aren't allowed to go to the toilet but these kids will go through anything for some ipad action (in the car)

9 year old , who came shrewsbury last year and experienced the pepper spray, fans running down to have it and being stopped by invisible 8ft high fences and crying because shrewsbury fans had the temerity to celebrate and give it , asked if it will be as wonky as that,  i said no cos people wont be as drunk and out of their nuts as that day !!
  • Options
    robroy said:
    What’s the score is it only single tickets you can purchase for the away leg?
    says 2 on website. Hopefully the online system can cope with this while on restricted sale
  • Options

Charlton have been allocated 3,001 tickets for our play-off semi-final away leg against Doncaster Rovers on Sunday, May 12th at 12.15pm.

Tickets go on restricted sale online and via telephone (03432081496) from 2pm on Monday, May 6th and Charlton will be entitled to an additional 781 tickets if required. Tickets will not be available to purchase in person.

Prices:

Adults: £21

Over 60/Under 25: £17

Under 21: £13

Under 18: £8

Under 12: £5 

Restrictions:

Based on fan feedback, the club will be offering an additional phase at 100 loyalty points to give fans that have been to 10 or more home or away games the opportunity to purchase before going on general sale. Tickets will be available to buy online and over the phone in the following phases, with fans able to purchase two tickets. Loyalty points for 2019/20 season tickets are not included.

Phase 1: 300 Loyalty points and Valley Gold member – Monday, May 6th at 2pm

Phase 2: 300 Loyalty Points – Tuesday, May 7th at 9am

Phase 3: 230 Loyalty Points and Valley Gold member – Tuesday, May 7th at 2pm

Phase 4: 230 Loyalty Points or Valley Gold member – Wednesday, May 8th at 9am

Phase 5: 100 Loyalty Points – Wednesday, May 8th at 2pm

Phase 6: General Sale – Thursday May 9th at 9am

Tickets will be posted until Wednesday at 4pm all other tickets will be available to collect at The Valley or at The Away Ground depending which method was selected.

There are 16 wheelchair bays and disabled supporters will pay appropriate price with a free helper

Valley Away coaches will be running at a cost of £27.00. Pick-up times are:

Larkfield 4.50am

Gravesend 5:15am

Dartford 5:30am

Bexleyheath 5:45am

Bromley 6:15am 

Eltham 6:35am

Charlton 6:50am

The club will post tickets up until Wednesday at 4pm all other tickets will be available to collect at The Valley or at The Away Ground depending which method was selected.

• Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    4,000 Charlton taking over Donny. Can't wait
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Let's sell out the 3800 and push them for some more. COYR :-)
  • Options
    I am certain we will not sell more than 20,000 tickets, it is amazing why there is the panic.
  • Options
    I am certain we will not sell more than 20,000 tickets, it is amazing why there is the panic.
    Not had a full sell out since Hartlepool in the title season, which had discounted tickets. Got close a couple of times on football for a fiver days. 

Think we'll exceed the Shrewsbury gate, and there could be a surge in sales if we get a positive result on Sunday, but I agree, will be surprised if it tops 20k.
  • Options
    Would be immense if we could take 3,800.  A real statement 
  • Options
    No student price? Cheers Donny.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Your ST seats are reserved for you but you need to be not completely stupid to unlock them from the system on the website. Queuing for 29 mins then being told you will be thrown out after ten minutes might phase a few older/technically challenged/stupid people but I got there in the end and managed to get my usual seat. 
    I'm older/technically challenged & couldn't work out how to get my usual seat but managed to book one 2 rows in front.
    I’m all three. It took me a couple of attempts before I clicked into my personal details to discover that my seat had been reserved for me. Even then you still need to have the savvy to click on the impossibly small check circle thingy to the left of your details before you can buy. I’ve spoken to a few mates today who have “chosen” alternative seats because they couldn’t work it out. 
  • Options
    I’m all three. It took me a couple of attempts before I clicked into my personal details to discover that my seat had been reserved for me. Even then you still need to have the savvy to click on the impossibly small check circle thingy to the left of your details before you can buy. I’ve spoken to a few mates today who have “chosen” alternative seats because they couldn’t work it out. 
    I’m an old git and managed it quite easily after watching the video first. Obviously tried to just go on and book them first which was a frustrating. A friend who is much more IT literate than I has bought a different seat as his was greyed out. Moral of the story, read/watch the instructions first!

Also noted that the usual phone number should not be used and a different one shown. I wonder how many not getting through today we’re trying on the usual number?
  • Options
    So.... how many people do we think exist in phase 1 and 2?
  • Options
    So.... how many people do we think exist in phase 1 and 2?
    A fair few in 2 definitely. Have a feeling they’ll all have 6 family members too 
  • Options
    No Football Special train service being run?
    I should hope not.
    If the club were going to do that should of made a statement straight after the game.
    Some have already paid £75