Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    If you're waiting for an e mail check your junk box as well.
  • Options

Why not phone ?

Tickets for the home leg will be available online and by phone (03432081496) as below. 

- Sunday, May 5th at 10am: Season ticket holders and Valley Gold members who can purchase up to four tickets per person until tickets go on general sale. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th

- Monday, May 6th at 10am: General sale, at which point supporters can purchase up to six tickets per person. At this point season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can purchase two additional tickets

Fans will be able to purchase tickets in person on Wednesday, May 15th, Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th.

Once tickets go on sale supporters will be able to buy online by clicking here or by phone by calling 03432081496

For the home leg the club are looking to get as much support at The Valley as possible to get behind Lee Bowyer and the boys, the club will be offering tickets for the home leg at our silver pricing range, meaning adult tickets start as just £18.

://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cce9a15dfb5d/all-you-need-to-know-on-early-bird-season-tickets-and-play-off-tickets

Cheers Covered End finally in the queue now after 12 attempts to get in the queue

• Options
    Pedro45 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    I am fucked. I tried with my email address which I used before.. nothing under Reserved.. Indeed when I logged on with my email add the other day I couldn't even buy a season ticket for my seat next year for some unknown reason. I have tried to register under the fan id instead.. After filling in my name and address etc. it then tells me "User name already in use" so I then think "I know I will reset that fucking password inset!. Supposed to be sending a password to my email address. Like fuck is it, it has not arrived. B And been waiting 20 mins. Fuck knows what email address they have sent it to... my email address has been the same for 17yrs !!. What';s the betting they have an old email address linked to the fan ID. I can' even blame Roland for that. Why are CAFC making it so difficult !! And of course ticket office is shut today !!
    If you have a gmail email address it can take several hours to come (a glitch in the system apparently). Sit tight, it will arrive.

Mine is a sky email address mate

• Options
    When going on line I keep getting asked for my password. I don't have one.
    How do I get a password 
    Your password is Fuxkoffdouchebag
    How did you know 
  • Options
    Can someone tell me when a season ticket holder can go down to the ticket office and obtain the home leg ticket please. I don’t have access to the system on line and l want another ticket as well
  • Options
    Just bought a ticket for the home game on line without any problems.
  • Options
    How do I get away tickets?
  • Options
    dingdong said:
    Can someone tell me when a season ticket holder can go down to the ticket office and obtain the home leg ticket please. I don’t have access to the system on line and l want another ticket as well

Fans will be able to purchase tickets in person on Wednesday, May 15th, Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th.

(And, probably for several days afterwards if the Belgian nosferatu has anything to do with it. 
  • Options
    Any away details yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    meldrew66 said:
    LenGlover said:

Why not phone ?

Tickets for the home leg will be available online and by phone (03432081496) as below. 

- Sunday, May 5th at 10am: Season ticket holders and Valley Gold members who can purchase up to four tickets per person until tickets go on general sale. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th

- Monday, May 6th at 10am: General sale, at which point supporters can purchase up to six tickets per person. At this point season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can purchase two additional tickets

Once tickets go on sale supporters will be able to buy online by clicking here or by phone by calling 03432081496

For the home leg the club are looking to get as much support at The Valley as possible to get behind Lee Bowyer and the boys, the club will be offering tickets for the home leg at our silver pricing range, meaning adult tickets start as just £18.

://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cce9a15dfb5d/all-you-need-to-know-on-early-bird-season-tickets-and-play-off-tickets
    Phone isn't working.

I've used that 'special' play-off number and just get a message that the queue is full please try later which I've done periodically since 10 am.

I've always bought by phone so do not think I will be registered online. I did try to get on the website earlier but there was a queue for that too!

I am a computer illiterate old git but there are an awful lot of us like that who follow Charlton.

Same here but phoned a minute ago and have now got through. Waiting for a human to speak to me. Tick, tock, tick..........

In the phone queue now and have been for c 20 minutes.

Just hope I can get tickets after all this and they don't find some reason not to serve me if I actually do get through to a human!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    meldrew66 said:
    LenGlover said:

Why not phone ?

Phone isn't working.

I've used that 'special' play-off number and just get a message that the queue is full please try later which I've done periodically since 10 am.

I've always bought by phone so do not think I will be registered online. I did try to get on the website earlier but there was a queue for that too!

I am a computer illiterate old git but there are an awful lot of us like that who follow Charlton.

Same here but phoned a minute ago and have now got through. Waiting for a human to speak to me. Tick, tock, tick..........

Just hope I can get tickets after all this and they don't find some reason not to serve me if I actually do get through to a human!
    35p a minute. £7 and counting..... :-) 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    meldrew66 said:
    LenGlover said:

Why not phone ?

Phone isn't working.

No idea what the call cost is. No option though. Half an hour now pretty much.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    meldrew66 said:
    LenGlover said:

Why not phone ?

Phone isn't working.

Roland's new money making scheme, you're actually helping to fund a better deal for bowyer 😉
  • Options
    Just called into the ground and found the ticket office closed. Apparently they were open this morning only.........and yet I phoned and am in a queue to be served. Rather unlikely, don’t you think?
  • Options
    Eureka! 

Tickets bought. To be posted. £41 plus phone charges TBA.
  • Options
    I was down at the ticket office this morning and it was not open l repeat not open
  • Options
    ......decided to hang up given Len’s waiting experience 15 minutes ago. Pretty sure no-one is at the ground taking any calls so be warned that your call might cost you a fortune and get you nowhere. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got through after re-dialling several times and in queue. Got my ticket. However what was shocking was that despite changing my address online with email 7 last Weds online to my new address from 76 Churchbury… when I said "can I just double check the address they are going out to she replied with 67 Churchbury.. (which explains why when I ordered 2 set of tickets before from them (by phone) they never arrived. 
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Just called into the ground and found the ticket office closed. Apparently they were open this morning only.........and yet I phoned and am in a queue to be served. Rather unlikely, don’t you think?
    If you dialled the special number 03432 081 496 you WILL eventually reach a person.

Took me 30 minutes but all done now.
  • Options

Early-bird season tickets

Fans can purchase season tickets with the early-bird discount before midnight on Monday, May 6th. Click here to purchase.

Play-off away leg ticket information - Doncaster Rovers vs. Charlton on Sunday, May 12th at 12.15pm

Ticketing details on the away leg, including restrictions will be released on Sunday on www.cafc.co.uk.

Play-off home leg ticket information - Charlton Athletic vs. Doncaster Rovers on Friday, May 17th at 7.45pm

Tickets go on-sale to season ticket holders on phone and online at 10am on Sunday, May 5th and on general sale on Monday, May 6th.

For the topline information on restrictions, how much tickets cost and where to purchase click here.

For a step-by-step guide on purchasing tickets click here.

Fans will be able to purchase tickets in person on Wednesday, May 15th, Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th. The ticket office will be open from 9.30am - 5pm on the Wednesday and Thursday and then from 9.30am until kick-off on the Friday.

• Options

Lee Bowyer’s men will travel to the Keepmoat Stadium on Sunday, May 12th with the game kicking off at 12.15pm. The Addicks will then host Rovers at The Valley on Friday, May 17th at 7.45pm. The winner of the two-legged affair will then compete against either Sunderland or Portsmouth at Wembley Stadium for a place in the Sky Bet Championship on Sunday, May 26th.

Ticketing details on the away leg will be released on Sunday on www.cafc.co.uk.

Home leg ticket information

• Options
    Got my ticket now.
    After much shouting and swearing at the online ticket system I got a mate to do it for me.
    If only I'd have done it earlier .
  • Options
    Can't wait for all the chaos about tickets, queues, phone lines etc when we have to shift 40k tickets in a week
  • Options
    Can't wait for all the chaos about tickets, queues, phone lines etc when we have to shift 40k tickets in a week
    Times like this , it ain’t so bad our numbers are guff 
  • Options
    When going on line I keep getting asked for my password. I don't have one.
    How do I get a password 
    Is it selltheclubandfuckoff