Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    im in but wont let me buy my own seat 
    Click your name in the Login bit, there will be a section called "ST Holders Reserved Seats"

Your seat for the Doncaster game will be under there
    cheers FA sorted no with your help. 

now to get away tickets sorted when on sale and try and let the bank account recover 
  • Options
    Cannot even get on the website. 10 minute wait and limited time allowed.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Your not one of them are you.
    2 dozen empty seats around yours , can you get out my seat please 
    This brings back memories of the Millwall fan that was trying to buy his own seat. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Got to admit, someone sitting in my sit is a fckin wind up to me. So I have to move as you cant read letters or numbers  then someone else turns up and tells me to move from their seat.

Fck that, piss off out my seat you nonce. 

(not calling you a nonce clb74 hahaahh)
    Nonce is a bit strong mate
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Cannot even get on the website. 10 minute wait and limited time allowed.
    Yeah been the same for all of us...

They've been sensible so far with how they've made tickets available on the website

(1) Tickets arent priced as a Gold game to get more people in
    (2) Having the queue system will prevent the servers from going down under too much traffic
  • Options
    I have logged in and tried to but my season ticket seats but it is greyed out, any ideas what to do?
  • Options
    I have logged in and tried to but my season ticket seats but it is greyed out, any ideas what to do?
    Video here should, hopefully, help anyone out having similar trouble: https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/video-player?widgets[stream-amg][content_id]=0_tzzqqis8
  • Options
    Have you read the guide and followed the instructions ?
  • Options
    I have logged in and tried to but my season ticket seats but it is greyed out, any ideas what to do
    Click your name in the Login bit, there will be a section called "ST Holders Reserved Seats"

Your seat for the Doncaster game will be under there

(credit: ForeverAddickted) 
  • Options
    Top right hand corner.  Your login details and then see the bit that has reserved tickets.  Should automatically populate your seat (and others you are related too) and you can just go through and buy them

must admit it’s not clear cut when you just open up the link as it asks you to ‘add ticket’ in the middle of the screen.  A lot of people may click on that automatically 

for all season ticket holders, just click on the little person logo in the top right hand corner and it’s fairly straight forward from there 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just bought mine - 2 minute wait.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Top right hand corner.  Your login details and then see the bit that has reserved tickets.  Should automatically populate your seat (and others you are related too) and you can just go through and buy them

must admit it’s not clear cut when you just open up the link as it asks you to ‘add ticket’ in the middle of the screen.  A lot of people may click on that automatically 

for all season ticket holders, just click on the little person logo in the top right hand corner and it’s fairly straight forward from there 
    We bought the wrong seats as didn’t click on this section. 
  • Options
    Does anyone know when away tickets go on sale.I’ve been to nearly every away game this season
  • Options
    The Ticket Office the worst ever. I am trying to buy. My season TicketFan ID is shown as invalid, my e mail address- that they use is shown as invalid.cannot log on to buy. What’s shambles
  • Options
    Was bored so decided to calculate how many tickets are left available, 12,000. 
  • Options
    Bought mine
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Me and my seat have a bond similar to you and Elfsborg 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Me and my seat have a bond similar to you and Elfsborg 
    You mean he likes to sit on Elfsborg? 
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Thanks everyone, I feel like such an idiot, I was so obvious.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Logged in, on the site within 2 minutes. Found my seat and my dad's reserved, so bought those and one extra next to us.

This ticketing system is one of the very improvements we've had.
  • Options
    Bought my tickets, easy just follow the instructions on here and on the website.
  • Options
    Has anyone been able to buy Donny away tickets? I'm getting a no matches available sign in the away tickets section.
  • Options
    Has anyone been able to buy Donny away tickets? I'm getting a no matches available sign in the away tickets section.
    Not available to buy yet
  • Options
    Probably because they’re not on sale yet.
  • Options
    Thinking of coaching this trip. £11. Does anyone know what time they are leaving?
    (or have they already left?)
  • Options
    follett said:
    Was bored so decided to calculate how many tickets are left available, 12,000. 
    So we’ve sold about 10-12,000 already? 
  • Options
    With the home leg not for nearly 2 weeks, there really shouldn’t be any panic.

The away leg is much more of a problem especially as you won’t presumably have print at home options 
  • Options
    figure of sold seats would include ST holders seats until it goes on general sale I should think
  • Options
    When going on line I keep getting asked for my password. I don't have one.
    How do I get a password