Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    Still don’t see the need to go on general sale so quickly when there is nearly two weeks to the home game. Not that I think it will get close to selling out.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info guys, did consider it was because they couldn't have Sunderland playing at home next Sunday. 
  • Options
    Already in Hull on the Saturday night.

Perfect tie for me.
  • Options
    Got the choice of going to the rugby the night before in toon and stay up there or drive up there early Sunday morning hmmmmm
  • Options
    Do we think Donny will sell out the away end at ours? Friday night you'd assumed so
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Do we think Donny will sell out the away end at ours? Friday night you'd assumed so
    I doubt it.
  • Options
    3,000 odd tickets right.  What are the chances of general sale being reached do people think?
    Has it been confirmed we will get that many?
  • Options
    The away stand can hold 3300 approx.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Not sure they'll even take half of that. I don't recall them taking too many in the league game and Friday is still a day's work to take off for many. 

Finishing with the second leg at home has probably saved a lot of us from taking 2 days annual leave. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Train tickets bought going up on Saturday & back on Sunday £58 return (adult singles each way).
    Premier Inn 3 rooms booked for Saturday £75 for 2 in a room.
    While you're booking rooms, do you think it would be a good idea also to book a few in Roland's hotel?  You know, just to be on the safe side?
  • Options
    redman said:
    3,000 odd tickets right.  What are the chances of general sale being reached do people think?
    We won't sell 3000
  • Options
    So it's 5/12 ?

Bollocks.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    redman said:
    We won't sell 3000
    We'll shift 3000 easily
  • Options
    I’m getting my excuse in early , eldest son has a cricket match , wife is away on a girlie night out and 3 other sons to look after .
    inlaws are pains in the arse 

• Options
    clb74 said:
    redman said:
    We won't sell 3000
    We'll shift 3000 easily
    Think we sold less than 2000 for Shrewsbury last year
  • Options
    Thought Shrewsbury was a sell out 
    donny we should sell out but you never know with us 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    redman said:
    We won't sell 3000
    We'll shift 3000 easily
    Think we sold less than 2000 for Shrewsbury last year
    We sold out though. I maintain that anyone who wants one will get one however given the fact you can get back easily and the buzz around the club even compared with last year i'd be surprised if we couldn't sell 3/4k
  • Options
    I honestly think we will sell 3000 easy at this moment in time?
  • Options
    How many did we take?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    How many did we take?
    I think it was about 1,800 or so but we sold out the entire allocation.

I think we'll sell the lot at Doncaster. We sold out Sheff Utd on a Sunday 12.15pm I don't see much different with both being big games.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    clb74 said:
    How many did we take?

edit :The purpose-built stadium has a capacity of 9,875 across four stands. Away supporters are based in the DM Recruitment North Stand. The stand can hold up to 1796 away fans and includes platform seating for disabled fans.
  • Options
    I’m getting my excuse in early , eldest son has a cricket match , wife is away on a girlie night out and 3 other sons to look after .

Oh dear :-)
  • Options

A fans guide to the Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster Rovers FC. Including ... Away fans are located in the Case Construction North Stand at one end of the stadium, where around 3,344 fans
  • Options
    I think we'll sell out.
  • Options
    I think we'll sell out.
    Should be a given

you know Pompey and Sunderland will sell out and their journey is twice as long as ours by road 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    redman said:
    We won't sell 3000
    clb74 said:
    redman said:
    We won't sell 3000
    A breakfast bet says we sell 3,000 tickets.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    How many did we take to South Yorkshire for the FA Cup QF a few years back? We should get close to matching that given that that one was also a Sunday 12:15 kick off...
  • Options

I've  got to miss the home game but i've got a proper Charlton excuse. I'll be on the Caledonian sleeper to Scotland. 
  • Options
    How many did we take to South Yorkshire for the FA Cup QF a few years back? We should get close to matching that given that that one was also a Sunday 12:15 kick off...
    Around 5k , was there free travel for this , did roly provide this , not sure