Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    Just bought 30 tickets for Donny , not many left ... 
    millwall , palace and spurs mates coming for a jolly up
    Just as long as there’s no West Ham - they always cause the trouble.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Confirms my prediction weeks back 
    we are going to Wembley and will lose .... 
    Well obviously it doesn't, it just confirms we pretty much have a 50/50 chance of getting there. 
    No way I’d back us to get to Wembley at odds on !! 

Neither would I but you know what, for the next couple of weeks I am going to be optimistic. We need it after the shit we have had and I am going to enjoy it. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It’s the one outcome I was hoping to avoid - I’m camping for my mate’s 40th for the home tie. Would it be bad form to leave early evening and come back at midnight? 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    And to think that half of Charlton Life spent the last week becoming experts in the governance and local policies of Sunderland half marathons. All for nothing! 
    We should forward this thread to the Pompey message boards !
  • Options
    One thing we do know is that if we make it to Wembley we're going to have to shift at least 30-35k tickets to avoid being seriously outnumbered on the big day.
  • Options
    One thing we do know is that if we make it to Wembley we're going to have to shift at least 30-35k tickets to avoid being seriously outnumbered on the big day.
    You’d think we clear that easily being a London club. Would be a massive final. 
  • Options
    Not a problem, we can tell our Millwall mates we’ve got spare seats in a bandwagon booked for Wembley. They usually turn up for those.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Not a problem, we can tell our Millwall mates we’ve got spare seats in a bandwagon booked for Wembley. They usually turn up for those.
    Not if it's Pompey.

Millwall will all be at Waterloo.

both of them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are you sure its next Sunday, few websites I have seen are stating us away at Donny next Saturday?
  • Options
    Are you sure its next Sunday, few websites I have seen are stating us away at Donny next Saturday?
    Sky says Sunday.. and sky basically decide it
  • Options
    It's a bit worrying that different websites are saying different things! Isn't the issue Sunderland being in London when Newcastle are playing Fulham? I thought it was only a problem is they were playing us but I guess they would have to route through London if playing Pompey now? Can anyone confirm? It is a police decision not sky
  • Options
    It's a bit worrying that different websites are saying different things! Isn't the issue Sunderland being in London when Newcastle are playing Fulham? I thought it was only a problem is they were playing us but I guess they would have to route through London if playing Pompey now? Can anyone confirm? It is a police decision not sky
    I'll bet you the keys to my property that we will play Doncaster next Sunday.
  • Options
    Que sera, sera...
    Whatever will be, will be...
  • Options
    Sun saying Sat, EFL saying Sunday 
  • Options
    I'll bet you the keys to my property that we will play Doncaster next Sunday.
    And then at ours on the Friday? A Donny supporting friend says thei
    r website says their first game is at 7.30pm, which is not the time the Sunday game is scheduled!
  • Options
    Lovely Jubbly nice little trip over the Pennines for the Donny match and hopefully after the last two draws there, we'll take a lead back to the Valley of dreams COYRs 😝
  • Options
    Haha my best mate will be in London that night to plan his wedding (I’m best “man”) - he has no idea what he’s in for now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The police will not allow Sunderland to play on Sunday due the running event
    LouisMend said:

Think this covers it 

• Options
    When are we playing???? 
  • Options
    When are we playing???? 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    RedChaser said:
    Lovely Jubbly nice little trip over the Pennines for the Donny match and hopefully after the last two draws there, we'll take a lead back to the Valley of dreams COYRs 😝
    My Danny is in Amsterdam for a stag do next weekend but he’s now getting an earlier flight back to Manchester, gets in 9.15 Sunday. I’ll pick him up with Robert and get to Donny easily enough.

Friday night all three of us are driving down to Gatwick to stay at the airport for an early flight on Saturday. Funnily enough we are now going via The Valley!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @PrincessFiona as confirmed by the club: we are playing away on Sunday, at home on Friday.

The Sun et al have the dates wrong, they have simply stuck to the originally planned dates but those original dates need to be flipped because otherwise Sunderland's home match would clash with the Sunderland half marathon.

Newcastle being in London has had nothing to do with it. It's all about that running event going right past their stadium.
  • Options
    Hate to say, but wasn't our last 12.15 Sunday game a certain Cup tie in Sheffield?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    It’s the one outcome I was hoping to avoid - I’m camping for my mate’s 40th for the home tie. Would it be bad form to leave early evening and come back at midnight? 
    Not bad form at all, you can just tell him it is his bad form to organise camping when charlton are at home.
  • Options

Tickets for the home leg will be available online and by phone (03432081496) as below. 

- Sunday, May 5th at 10am: Season ticket holders and Valley Gold members who can purchase up to four tickets per person until tickets go on general sale. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th

- Monday, May 6th at 10am: General sale, at which point supporters can purchase up to six tickets per person. At this point season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can purchase two additional tickets

Fans will be able to purchase tickets in person on Wednesday, May 15th, Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th.