Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    bellz2002 said:
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ccc6bc53aadd/play-off-tickets-faqs

Tickets will cost "from £18". However that is in the family stand and goes up to £21, £24 or £28 depending on where you sit elsewhere. And this is considered the cheaper of the two price schemes (silver instead of gold).
    If we are playing Sunderland or Pompey then they'll definitely bring in restricted sale to stop them buying in home areas, Doncaster maybe not.
    With the game likely to be a popular one with travelling away fans, there is every possibility that tickets will go on restricted sale. In this scenario, only individuals who have registered online or over the phone with the club before the date of the restricted sale will be able to purchase tickets. Therefore make sure you know your FAN ID and anyone interested in purchasing tickets for the play-offs who is not yet registered on our system, should register immediately. This can be done by visiting our booking website, clicking register in the top left hand corner and following the process.
  • Options
    So your not guarenteed your normal home seat then??

• Options

Thought you go on holiday this time of year
  • Options

I'd say Season Ticket Holders have Sunday (5th) to get their normal home seat before they go on General Sale on Monday
  • Options
    6 tickets per person  !!!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Bit ridiculous that season ticket holders can get four per person but on general sale any old Tom, dick or Harry can get six per person. Weird.

Got cock up written all over it.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

going sunday - fri back for games then a couple of weeks in june, july and september each, not sure about august yet 
  • Options
    Could make it 10 per person and we will still not sell out the home areas.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Could make it 10 per person and we will still not sell out the home areas.
    Unless Roland sells up by Monday ..
  • Options
    clb74 said:

going sunday - fri back for games then a couple of weeks in june, july and september each, not sure about august yet 
    Don't worry mate, you'll have one ticket spare, @c@clb74 is not going after the Rochdale game.

He's had enough of our owner......................eventually.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Based on bookies odds
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Based on bookies odds

Using this and @LouisMend 's spreadsheet of scenarios:

• Home game on the 12th, away game on the 17th: 55.27% or 4/5
    • Away game on 11th, home game on the 16th: 38.66% or 6/4
    • Away game on 12th, home game on the 17th: 6.07% or 14/1
    • Home game on 11th, away game on the 16th: 0.00% or 500/1 because I'm a dodgy bookie.

• Options
    Yeah.... that last one was rounded down to 0%.... it’s not impossible 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Pompey lose,
    Sunderland win by x,
    Charlton win by x+6

Then it’s technically possible I guess... :-)
  • Options
    Hopefully the dates and times will be confirmed immediately after the games finish tonight then all the guesswork can stop.  Fans can then make arrangements for travel and accommodation.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It's my wedding anniversary on the 12th, 19:15 kick-off.

Come on Charlton, help me out.
  • Options
    Hopefully the dates and times will be confirmed immediately after the games finish tonight then all the guesswork can stop.  Fans can then make arrangements for travel and accommodation.
    I'd be surprised if they're not... Teams have been told the permutations so shouldnt be difficult for the clubs to make the necessary announcements

If not I imagine there will be enough on here who'll quickly work it out and be confident of being right

Guess the fact tickets will only go on sale tomorrow is because it gives the ticket office a chance to prepare the tickets for the right Home Game
  • Options
    They already have. Just need to slot the relevant teams into the matrix. We'll know by 7.30 tonight  
  • Options
    It's my wedding anniversary on the 12th, 19:15 kick-off.

Come on Charlton, help me out.
    Wife’s birthday on the 9th, mine on the 10th and our anniversary on the 11th and we are in England, win/win 😊
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank you callum
  • Options
    3,000 odd tickets right.  What are the chances of general sale being reached do people think?
  • Options
    Don't think 3rd will happen. Pompey don't lose 2 at home on the trot......but can see Sunderland only getting a point at Southend. We MUST do the business on Saturday. 
    :smile:
  • Options
    Confirms my prediction weeks back 
    we are going to Wembley and will lose .... 
  • Options
    Reckon everyone who wants a ticket will get one, one way or another 
  • Options
    Well obviously it doesn't, it just confirms we pretty much have a 50/50 chance of getting there. 
  • Options
    No mate we're the form team. We've got this
  • Options
    Well obviously it doesn't, it just confirms we pretty much have a 50/50 chance of getting there. 
    No way I’d back us to get to Wembley at odds on !!