Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    When going on line I keep getting asked for my password. I don't have one.
    How do I get a password 
    Its a secret
  • Options
    How do I get a password 
    Have you not registered before
  • Options
    I have a password, ID number on my season ticket an e mail address that they use to e mail me- but all are said to be invalid! A rubbish system
  • Options
    How do I get a password 
    Click on register,top left of page.
  • Options
    All done very easily, our 3 season tickets were all stored and reserved.

only thing seems to be that the online thingy is in my daughters name and not mine!?!?...doesn’t seem to matter though, all very simple
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    figure of sold seats would include ST holders seats until it goes on general sale I should think

se9addick said:
    follett said:
    Was bored so decided to calculate how many tickets are left available, 12,000. 
    So we’ve sold about 10-12,000 already? 
    Exactly. 24,000 available less approx 6,500 S/T holders = 17,500 available.
    Less the blocked out ends of East & West of say 2,000 =15,500 available.

So we've sold more like 3,500 ?

PS We got ours online no problem.
    As usual if you checked beforehand that your user ID was ok & read and followed the instructions, then the majority should not have a problem. It took a couple of minutes.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    blackpool72 said:wm
    How do I get a password 
    I know my con number but do not have a  password. 
  • Options
    Anybody who wants a ticket for the home leg will be able to get one.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    clb74 said:
    blackpool72 said:wm
    How do I get a password 
    I know my con number but do not have a  
    you need to register .. provide your email address and make up your own password .. the CAFC site will then email you asking for verification of your Eaddress/password .. do that and away ye go
  • Options
    Does anyone know when away tickets go on sale.I’ve been to nearly every away game this season
    There is supposed to be an announcement today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pompey only been allocated 2,000 at SoL! Still a bit worried Doncaster will do the dirty on us and give us a small allocation. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    Pompey only been allocated 2,000 at SoL! Still a bit worried Doncaster will do the dirty on us and give us a small allocation. 
    Ouch!!... Wonder if police have had a say though as the Heineken Cup Final is on in Newcastle that day too
  • Options
    redman said:
    Do the dirty on us we only took a 1000 up there in march
  • Options
    Checked under reserved tickets section and nothing there despite me being a season ticket holder
  • Options
    redman said:
    That seems bang out of order for a ground that size
  • Options
    redman said:
    That seems bang out of order for a ground that size
    Was talking about this a few days ago.
    Give the away team the smallest amount you can
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    figure of sold seats would include ST holders seats until it goes on general sale I should think

And they’ve all been buying other seats by the sound of it because they think their seats have already been sold...if you have to put out instructions and a video then that should tell you your online ticket site isn’t as user friendly as it should be.

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

And they’ve all been buying other seats by the sound of it because they think their seats have already been sold...if you have to put out instructions and a video then that should tell you your online ticket site isn’t as user friendly as it should be.

We must have a lot of fans that went to the same school as StuWall!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    SE7toSG3 said:

We must have a lot of fans that went to the same school as StuWall!
    That’s the fella I was talking about. Prime example of proper “Wall”
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:
    Ouch!!... Wonder if police have had a say though as the Heineken Cup Final is on in Newcastle that day too
    Kicked off there the other week .Pompey fans lobbed a flare to the Sunderland fans sat below too. Probably a factor
  • Options
    How do I get a password 
    Your password is Fuxkoffdouchebag
  • Options
    I am fucked. I tried with my email address which I used before.. nothing under Reserved.. Indeed when I logged on with my email add the other day I couldn't even buy a season ticket for my seat next year for some unknown reason. I have tried to register under the fan id instead.. After filling in my name and address etc. it then tells me "User name already in use" so I then think "I know I will reset that fucking password inset!. Supposed to be sending a password to my email address. Like fuck is it, it has not arrived. B And been waiting 20 mins. Fuck knows what email address they have sent it to... my email address has been the same for 17yrs !!. What';s the betting they have an old email address linked to the fan ID. I can' even blame Roland for that. Why are CAFC making it so difficult !! And of course ticket office is shut today !!
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    I am fucked. I tried with my email address which I used before.. nothing under Reserved.. Indeed when I logged on with my email add the other day I couldn't even buy a season ticket for my seat next year for some unknown reason. I have tried to register under the fan id instead.. After filling in my name and address etc. it then tells me "User name already in use" so I then think "I know I will reset that fucking password inset!. Supposed to be sending a password to my email address. Like fuck is it, it has not arrived. B And been waiting 20 mins. Fuck knows what email address they have sent it to... my email address has been the same for 17yrs !!. What';s the betting they have an old email address linked to the fan ID. I can' even blame Roland for that. Why are CAFC making it so difficult !! And of course ticket office is shut today !!
    If you have a gmail email address it can take several hours to come (a glitch in the system apparently). Sit tight, it will arrive.
  • Options

Why not phone ?

Tickets for the home leg will be available online and by phone (03432081496) as below. 

- Sunday, May 5th at 10am: Season ticket holders and Valley Gold members who can purchase up to four tickets per person until tickets go on general sale. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th

- Monday, May 6th at 10am: General sale, at which point supporters can purchase up to six tickets per person. At this point season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can purchase two additional tickets

Fans will be able to purchase tickets in person on Wednesday, May 15th, Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th.

Once tickets go on sale supporters will be able to buy online by clicking here or by phone by calling 03432081496

For the home leg the club are looking to get as much support at The Valley as possible to get behind Lee Bowyer and the boys, the club will be offering tickets for the home leg at our silver pricing range, meaning adult tickets start as just £18.

://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cce9a15dfb5d/all-you-need-to-know-on-early-bird-season-tickets-and-play-off-tickets
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Does anyone know when away tickets go on sale.I’ve been to nearly every away game this season
    There is supposed to be an announcement today.
    Well they did say Sunday,but didn't say what Sunday...🙄

& as as I write that,mate who is ST holder been on hold to the club for over an hr & mentions about the Donny Away game & been told they go on sale tomoz mornin at 10am...that can't be right can it,thought they were on sale from today....??
  • Options
    Anybody who wants a ticket for the home leg will be able to get one.
    This completely. What did we have for Shrewsbury last year? Just over 16000 from memory. OK there's a better feel good factor around at the moment but the games live on Sky so anything much over18000 would
    surprise me. 
  • Options

Why not phone ?

Tickets for the home leg will be available online and by phone (03432081496) as below. 

- Sunday, May 5th at 10am: Season ticket holders and Valley Gold members who can purchase up to four tickets per person until tickets go on general sale. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th

- Monday, May 6th at 10am: General sale, at which point supporters can purchase up to six tickets per person. At this point season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can purchase two additional tickets

Fans will be able to purchase tickets in person on Wednesday, May 15th, Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th.

Once tickets go on sale supporters will be able to buy online by clicking here or by phone by calling 03432081496

For the home leg the club are looking to get as much support at The Valley as possible to get behind Lee Bowyer and the boys, the club will be offering tickets for the home leg at our silver pricing range, meaning adult tickets start as just £18.

://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cce9a15dfb5d/all-you-need-to-know-on-early-bird-season-tickets-and-play-off-tickets
    Phone isn't working.

I've used that 'special' play-off number and just get a message that the queue is full please try later which I've done periodically since 10 am.

I've always bought by phone so do not think I will be registered online. I did try to get on the website earlier but there was a queue for that too!

I am a computer illiterate old git but there are an awful lot of us like that who follow Charlton.

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Why not phone ?

Phone isn't working.

I've used that 'special' play-off number and just get a message that the queue is full please try later which I've done periodically since 10 am.

I've always bought by phone so do not think I will be registered online. I did try to get on the website earlier but there was a queue for that too!

I am a computer illiterate old git but there are an awful lot of us like that who follow Charlton.

Same here but phoned a minute ago and have now got through. Waiting for a human to speak to me. Tick, tock, tick..........