Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    Struggle to see Donny bringing 3k for a televised game on a Friday night tbh.
    To be honest i don't see us taking 3k to a televised Sunday 12.15 kick off either. 
    Didn’t we take 5k to a televised Sunday 12.00 KO further north on a day when train travel wasn’t even an option ? 
  • Options
    Website wont let me in to buy tickets - logged in as directed, cannot click on game. Ticket office phone lines closed (yes I know its bank holiday but didnt they say you could buy on phone when the tickets become available - any one else any luck?
  • Options
    Dont worry if you cant get a ticket. Oooaahhh has bought a couple of hundred hes goingbto knock out once the market has been cornered.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    No student price? Cheers Donny.
    They have an under 25 discount though
  • Options
    I'm in (for home leg) and game is up there and my points are showing and the screen says Simply choose the game you would like to attend, and go through the purchase process i can't seem to click into any buying screen!   
  • Options
    Same here Muttley.
  • Options
    Useless website - keeps flagging up errors.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I'm now in queue management screen saying I am now in a queue and website opens at 10am if that helps. This happened when I clicked on home tickets again.
  • Options
    Sorry for earlier post - apparently tickets available from 10.00am today
  • Options
    If buying on phone remember that the usual ticket number is not the one to use. The number you should use is in the guidance they sent out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Theres a lot of confused people on this thread. I really fear for you leaving the house.
    I was just thinking that - looking at the info the club has provided, it really isn’t that hard to buy a few tickets. 
    When you look at an account and it says 460 points valid from 19th April 2019, then you don't tend to read any further (which of course I should have done!) :smile:
  • Options
    Do we know how many we can purchase? Is it 2 each?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    cabbles said:
    Would be immense if we could take 3,800.  A real statement 
    we will sell out - i reckon we could sell double that - why not? when we had a big cup game a few years back we would do thousands, why not now??
    Why not now? What you can’t think of a single reason??
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    No student price? Cheers Donny.
    It’s a 12.15 ko, you won’t be out of bed.
    Not for me, but nice try.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    cabbles said:
    we will sell out - i reckon we could sell double that - why not? when we had a big cup game a few years back we would do thousands, why not now??
    i thought boycotters were just about home games 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    cabbles said:
    No
  • Options
    Tickets sorted yesterday for the home game. Back from holiday on the Wednesday, Specials at Brixton on the Thursday, game on Friday, Specials at Kentish Town on Saturday. Rest on Sunday, before reality of work kicks in on the Monday!! 😉
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    If buying on phone remember that the usual ticket number is not the one to use. The number you should use is in the guidance they sent out.
    0343 208 1496 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    DOUCHER said:
    JaShea99 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    cabbles said:
    i thought boycotters were just about home games 
    Based on some of the away attendances I've witnessed this season it doesn't seem like it.
  • Options
    Online queue busy this morning. 1500 ahead of me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am number 1033 in the queue with 828 people ahead of me.. how does that work? 
  • Options
    Currently 1443 people in front of me in the queue for the home leg.

Could be here a while.
  • Options
    Online queue busy this morning. 1500 ahead of me.
    If they each buy two tickets for the away game...
  • Options
    I am number 1033 in the queue with 828 people ahead of me.. how does that work? 
    That’s where you started in the Queue
  • Options
    straight through with an online phone call this morning , o2 priority is good for something 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Off_it said:
    Theres a lot of confused people on this thread. I really fear for you leaving the house.
    I was just thinking that - looking at the info the club has provided, it really isn’t that hard to buy a few tickets. 
    One thing that has been hugely improved is the general website and ticketing purchasing in recent years. Can't fault it really and the instructions are pretty clear if you sit and read them.

• Options
    Trying to buy tickets for the home leg on site but it won't let me?
    Computer says "No".
  • Options
    Struggle to see Donny bringing 3k for a televised game on a Friday night tbh.
    To be honest i don't see us taking 3k to a televised Sunday 12.15 kick off either. 
    Didn’t we take 5k to a televised Sunday 12.00 KO further north on a day when train travel wasn’t even an option ? 
    Hello Dale, Sheffield is actually slightly south of Doncaster  :)
  • Options
    Tried to purchase a ticket today but soon as I went to the pay page the system kicks me out, anyone else having that problem.
  • Options
    straight through with an online phone call this morning , o2 priority is good for something 
    What number you called?