Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    Tickets purchased. First game in 2 years. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    If I purchased a valley gold membership now, would I get early ticket access if we get to Wembley? 
    Think only if you paid the whole years membership £120 in one go. 

Happy days, cheers 
  • Options
    I can understand the panic and rush to buy away tickets with the time restriction and demand, but home? Got two weeks nearly so unsure why everyone is desperate to get in at 10am?! Won’t get close to selling out.
    Looking at the website, the entire north upper is close to selling out. I think there are still seats in block N (?).
    That will change a bit when they release the unsold seats being held for ST holders

This, there won’t be many upper north season ticket holders buying their usual seat for this game...
    Why?
  • Options
    Logged on and bought a couple of home tickets. Whole process only took a couple of minutes. Maybe I'm lucky but the system works fine for me.

What will be interesting though is if we make the final, how the allocation and distribution of 40,000 tickets in an 8 day period will be handled, particularly as I assume a print at home option isn't available. (Or does Wembley use something like Ticketmaster these days that does allow print at home?) Without that option, a trip down to the Valley for a long queue seems inevitable.

I just have a horrible feeling that to make things remotely workable, the club will allow all season ticket holders to buy 6 tickets each, leaving just a few thousand for the staff to allocate to the great unwashed. 

• Options
    Logged on and bought a couple of home tickets. Whole process only took a couple of minutes. Maybe I'm lucky but the system works fine for me.

What will be interesting though is if we make the final, how the allocation and distribution of 40,000 tickets in an 8 day period will be handled, particularly as I assume a print at home option isn't available. (Or does Wembley use something like Ticketmaster these days that does allow print at home?) Without that option, a trip down to the Valley for a long queue seems inevitable.

I just have a horrible feeling that to make things remotely workable, the club will allow all season ticket holders to buy 6 tickets each, leaving just a few thousand for the staff to allocate to the great unwashed. 

I wouldn't worry. Season ticket holders who aren't in Valley Gold or who don't travel away appear to be the lowest of the low.

I doubt if they will get any sort of priority at all.
  • Options
    Got them!!  Donny here we come 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I wouldn't worry. Season ticket holders who aren't in Valley Gold or who don't travel away appear to be the lowest of the low.

Oh Len, dont you ever change mate.

(And that's a statement, not a question)
  • Options
    Couldn't get tickets from the ticket office today. Can't buy online despite being two season ticket holders. Can't get through on dedicated play off ticket phone line.....
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Got my away tickets, on the site within a minute of being in the queue.

Any regular attendee/poster worried about getting tickets give me a shout as I can get another 2 tomorrow
  • Options
    braydex said:
    Couldn't get tickets from the ticket office today. Can't buy online despite being two season ticket holders. Can't get through on dedicated play off ticket phone line.....
    Don't understand this. If you are a season ticket holder you have an account with the club and your card number is all you need. You may need to register your details but this is simple enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

No idea why you say that.
    1st S/T holders with VG & done 7 aways.
    2nd S/T holders or seen every home game & 7 aways.
    3rd S/T holders with VG.
    4th S/T holders or VG.
    5th 10 league games home or away.
    6th General Sale.
  • Options
    Bought 2 away tickets,whole process took less than 2 minutes.
  • Options
    Clive, is it General Admission sit anywhere, or specific allocated seats ?
  • Options
    If it is anything like the league game, you'll be able to sit where you like mate.
  • Options

The statement below is what appeared on the website.

This is a General Admission area. Please enter the quantity of tickets you require. Seats will be allocated after purchase.

• Options

I'm sure they'll use Ticketmaster. Weird to think that the last time we went to Wembley in 98, the internet was still in its infancy hence the 2 mile queue was the only way to sell tickets
  • Options
    clive said:

The statement below is what appeared on the website.

This is a General Admission area. Please enter the quantity of tickets you require. Seats will be allocated after purchase.

Thanks Clive, so still not clear.
    We're trying to decide whether the people who can get them now should go ahead & others get them Wednesday or whether to all wait until Wednesday to definitely sit together.
  • Options

England tickets can be printed at home these days.
  • Options

England tickets can be printed at home these days.
    That's good to know. Thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    More than 10,000 tickets sold for the home leg.
  • Options
    Only 4000 tickets left for sale on the website although 4 blocks havent been put on sale yet

• Options
    shine166 said:
    If I purchased a valley gold membership now, would I get early ticket access if we get to Wembley? 
    Why would you wanna do that when anyone and everyone who wanted to go would get a ticket?
  • Options
    I was one of the "realists" who thought we'd do well to get more than 16/17,000 but unless there are thousands of season ticket holders who haven't bought their seats, and these seats go back on sale tomorrow, the attendance will be higher than that. Take a look at the seat plans - even the centre sections of the East stand are selling out quickly. 
  • Options
    follett said:
    Only 4000 tickets left for sale on the website although 4 blocks havent been put on sale yet

Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th.
    So after this deadline more tickets should become available.
  • Options
    Doncaster are putting their seats in the JS on general sale from Thursday.
  • Options
    Wonder how many they’ll sell before the 1st leg...
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Why would you wanna do that when anyone and everyone who wanted to go would get a ticket?
    I am keeping this post handy as I've a horrible feeling it won't be as easy as this! :-)
  • Options
    should we make it then anyone at the home leg should be guaranteed a ticket 
  • Options
    should we make it then anyone at the home leg should be guaranteed a ticket 
    As this gets me in the criteria, definitely yes!