Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    Well, not got a ticket yet an not tried so far. But, seems if I go from details on here, I could be struggling tomorrow to get a couple.  REALLY ???
  • Options
    Tickets cannot be collect from The Valley for any game. Printed the home one off and waiting for the post for away leg.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Adding up what the official site says, only around 4,000 seats are left for the home leg. That is of course not including season tickets.

They really ought to open up the other blocks that have been closed all season.
    23,000 glory hunters.
  • Options
    If Donny don’t want all their allocation then why not split the JSeed stand in half and give it to us. It’s been done before. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    If Donny don’t want all their allocation then why not split the JSeed stand in half and give it to us. It’s been done before. 
    I think they would if needed.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    We'd have had to have sold 24k first and I cannot see that happening.
  • Options
    Well, not got a ticket yet an not tried so far. But, seems if I go from details on here, I could be struggling tomorrow to get a couple.  REALLY ???
    Yep, there's only 11,000 left.
    The seat visuals will look so much different once the ST holding stage has passed.

I’m convinced that a ridiculous amount of ST holders have bought seats elsewhere because they didn’t know properly how to buy their own seats and thought they had already gone. 
    Your view on the technical intellect of the average CAFC season ticket holder is interesting.  This is almost the return of STUWALL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The seat visuals will look so much different once the ST holding stage has passed.

I’m convinced that a ridiculous amount of ST holders have bought seats elsewhere because they didn’t know properly how to buy their own seats and thought they had already gone. 
    Yes, I said elsewhere I reckon 2-3,000 S/T holders, bought different seats.
  • Options

I was one of the people who didn't know how to book my own seat.
  • Options

Ditto 
  • Options
    kimbo said:

Ditto 
    Are you STUWALL  in disguise ? 
  • Options

Your view on the technical intellect of the average CAFC season ticket holder is interesting.  This is almost the return of STUWALL.
    No, it wasn’t t clear unless you had read a specific article first.

There are some amazing or suspicious buying momentum in play here though. Take Block H in the East. This has very few ST holders in as the club stopped selling them there as its where the Trust dump their 500 freebies. Early evening there were 367 left in that specific block. A couple of hours on and it’s down to 209. Have we really sold 162 tickets in that one block in the last couple of hours on a Monday night with only online sales available? 

Its either incredibly impressive and reflects another few thousand being sold this evening (unlikely), the club have taken a load in that block offline for the Trust to dish out (possible) or there may be a bit of a quirk in the system that when people dick around considering purchases but don’t then complete, the seat remains unavailable for a fair period of time after, giving the impression more have been sold than they have. 

The club arent going to announce false sales however so it will so it will be interesting if the 15k sales mark gets announced tomorrow 
  • Options

There are some amazing or suspicious buying momentum in play here though. Take Block H in the East. This has very few ST holders in as the club stopped selling them there as its where the Trust dump their 500 freebies. Early evening there were 367 left in that specific block. A couple of hours on and it’s down to 209. Have we really sold 162 tickets in that one block in the last couple of hours on a Monday night with only online sales available? 

Its either incredibly impressive and reflects another few thousand being sold this evening (unlikely), the club have taken a load in that block offline for the Trust to dish out (possible) or there may be a bit of a quirk in the system that when people dick around considering purchases but don’t then complete, the seat remains unavailable for a fair period of time after, giving the impression more have been sold than they have. 

The club arent going to announce false sales however so it will so it will be interesting if the 15k sales mark gets announced tomorrow 
    With the North stand entirely 'sold out' (plenty to come available tomorrow as season ticket holders are likely to have sat somewhere else either deliberately or through not understanding the system)  it os possible thayt there could be a surge in interest in the first couple blocks in the east stand.

Is where I would probably go if i wanted North but thought it was sold out.
  • Options

It's quite possible, if people wanted to sit in the North & they've all gone (at the moment), the closest is Block H, unless you want a quadrant view.
  • Options
    I just fancied sitting somewhere different 
  • Options

Thought it was stated elsewhere that the Club have to pay into the pot for comps as it’s net receipts from both games that are divided out so they won’t go handing out loads of comps willy nilly for this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Or just haven’t bought yet.
  • Options

See my post in the special "Donny tickets" thread. 
  • Options

Ahem
  • Options
    Keep getting an ERROR HAS OCCURRED message when I get to the front of the que online. Joke. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Keep getting an ERROR HAS OCCURRED message when I get to the front of the que online. Joke. 
    yep just got the same thing. 
  • Options
    It’s clearly crashing under the demand, not surprised to be honest
  • Options

But can you find your own arse without a map?
  • Options
    I didnt register that they don't let you buy your ST seat, or was there a period when you could (it was reserved)?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It’s clearly crashing under the demand, not surprised to be honest
    Surely they anticipate this though? How does every other club do it. 

Three of us morning have all had the same problem.
  • Options
    razil said:
    I didnt register that they don't let you buy your ST seat, or was there a period when you could (it was reserved)?
    You can buy your season ticket seat up to 21.00 this evening,log in to the ticket site,click under your name & you will see a list of options click on reserved tickets & your seat will be displayed & follow instructions.