Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    So maybe 14,000 sold since yesterday?
  • Options
    should we make it then anyone at the home leg should be guaranteed a ticket 
    They could do that by making general sale after all those with a FAN have had an opportunity.
  • Options
    Adding up what the official site says, only around 4,000 seats are left for the home leg. That is of course not including season tickets.

They really ought to open up the other blocks that have been closed all season.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Adding up what the official site says, only around 4,000 seats are left for the home leg. That is of course not including season tickets.

We will have not sold 20,000 tickets.
  • Options
    How long are season ticket seats being held for ? Or have I lost out
  • Options
    I thought Season Tickets were only being kept reserved until 10am this morning?
  • Options
    How long are season ticket seats being held for ? Or have I lost out
    Tuesday evening. 
  • Options
    No 9pm tomorrow (Tuesday).
    NB 13,000 home tickets have been sold for The Valley according to Olly.
  • Options
    Wanna be fairly central in North upper. Are all seats already sold out as it suggests on online stadium plan?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Melrose said:
    Wanna be fairly central in North upper. Are all seats already sold out as it suggests on online stadium plan?
    There are bound to be singles, especially early Wednesday, when the unsold S/T seats should show up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many we sold for Donny away 
  • Options
    Shit myself for a minute and thought my season ticket seats had been sold, but managed to log on and get them phew.
  • Options
    Shit myself for a minute and thought my season ticket seats had been sold, but managed to log on and get them phew.
    I hope you change your pants before the match
  • Options
    clb74 said:
  • Options
    Cheers CE
  • Options
    Gone for the northwest upper for a change of scenery, hopefully I'll be able to get a Donny ticket it as well can't wait 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I though it was strange we had sold over 2000 already. Site saying around 660 left.
  • Options
    Pretty sure it will make general sale.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Pretty sure it will make general sale.
    Be surprised if we sell 3000
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the busy day will be Wednesday, as the 230 point category in the morning covers ST holders who haven't been to many other games, while in the afternoon the 100 point category brings in those people who go to away games but not many home games.
  • Options
    I hadn't realised until I re-read the rules that the different categories allowed to buy tickets updated in the afternoon as well! 

I hope the Valley ticket office franking machine is working well, as it's going to get a lot of use in the next 2 days
  • Options
    Sage said:

I didn’t say they have been. If you work it out, that still doesn’t make sense.

27,111 minus the away end, minus the 4,000 I mentioned, minus the blocks that they have closed, minus the season ticket seats that are reserved at the moment and haven’t been sold yet.

All I said was the official site says around 4,000 left, and that’s just general sale, not including any of the above I have mentioned.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Sage said:

I didn’t say they have been. If you work it out, that still doesn’t make sense.

27,111 minus the away end, minus the 4,000 I mentioned, minus the blocks that they have closed, minus the season ticket seats that are reserved at the moment and haven’t been sold yet.

All I said was the official site says around 4,000 left, and that’s just general sale, not including any of the above I have mentioned.
    13,000 sold, that's official. So roughly 11,000 left in the home areas.

The closed blocks will undoubtedly be made available if required.
  • Options
    People panicking about the away tickets 🙄. It’ll get to general sale... 
  • Options
    A lot will be put off by the 12.15 ko and it’s on sky and it’s a Sunday, personally I can’t attend so I suppose I’m not a proper fan ( Mrs 30th ), main thing is I’m here for final so that will have to do, expect a lot of plastics coming out for the home game - bingo could be a shout!!
  • Options
    Is anyone else concerned about the print at home tickets? It seems very small or am I doing something wrong/
  • Options
    dwb said:
    Is anyone else concerned about the print at home tickets? It seems very small or am I doing something wrong/
    Don't put a copy of it on here :smile:
  • Options
    dwb said:
    dwb said:
    Use a bigger sheet of paper :-)