Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Anyone not able to go but able to get me an adult and child ticket for the keepmoat? Will pay straight away. Can’t see any being left on Thursday and the frustration of living in donny and not being able to go is driving me insane!!
  • Options
    Credit where credit is due - the online queue system worked well - waited around 20 mins, then straight through and was able to buy my ticket.
  • Options
    Got the home ones.  Await Thursday for away in hope!
  • Options
    Struggle to see Donny bringing 3k for a televised game on a Friday night tbh.
    To be honest i don't see us taking 3k to a televised Sunday 12.15 kick off either. 
    Didn’t we take 5k to a televised Sunday 12.00 KO further north on a day when train travel wasn’t even an option ? 
    We did indeed and i was there but a) that was before the apathy over Roland set in and many started boycotting and b) many would (rightly or wrongly) class an FA Cup quarter final as a bigger game.

How many did we take to Shrewsbury last season?
  • Options
    To be honest i don't see us taking 3k to a televised Sunday 12.15 kick off either. 
    Didn’t we take 5k to a televised Sunday 12.00 KO further north on a day when train travel wasn’t even an option ? 
    We did indeed and i was there but a) that was before the apathy over Roland set in and many started boycotting and b) many would (rightly or wrongly) class an FA Cup quarter final as a bigger game.

I was at the Utd game also, but were you allowed to buy something like 8 tickets per person.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    If I purchased a valley gold membership now, would I get early ticket access if we get to Wembley? 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    If I purchased a valley gold membership now, would I get early ticket access if we get to Wembley? 
    Think only if you paid the whole years membership £120 in one go. 

• Options

But weren't boycotters only not doing home game? As for which is the bigger game I would argue Doncaster is the bigger of the two as the stakes are a lot higher now than they were in 2014.

We took I think 1,600 or so to Shrewsbury which was a sold out allocation.
  • Options
    I reckon we will.  Sheffield was a 12.30 start and we took 5K.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I waited for 10 minutes in the queue - when it is your turn you have 10 minutes to buy. I then bought as normal selecting print at home.
  • Options
    North upper sold out?.
  • Options
    Really impressed by the ticketing system. Credit where credits due.
  • Options
    North upper sold out?.
    K block is sold out. Blocks G, H, J and L are all on the brink of selling out with single figures left in each. Blocks M and N still have a lot left.
  • Options
    Logged onto the website at 10:55, third in the queue, four tickets confirmed by 11:02. 

A lot to complain about with the club at the
    moment, but that was as simple as it’s ever been for buying tickets online. 
    Did mine last night, took a couple of minutes once I remembered to click the button for season ticket holder reserved seats
  • Options
    One thing I am surprised about is the closed blocks.

Are there no plans to open A | B (East Stand) and H | R (West Stand)?

Especially if there is demand
  • Options
    North upper sold out?.
    K block is sold out. Blocks G, H, J and L are all on the brink of selling out with single figures left in each. Blocks M and N still have a lot left.
    Given that season ticket seats will not be released until 9pm Tuesday, I imagine that plenty of covered end seats will be available after that, as some ST people have shuffled around in various ways.
  • Options
    One thing I am surprised about is the closed blocks.

Are there no plans to open A | B (East Stand) and H | R (West Stand)?

Especially if there is demand
    They will obviously open them if needed.
  • Options
    I reckon we will.  Sheffield was a 12.30 start and we took 5K.
    Maybe we will. Happy to be proved wrong and i hope we do sell out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unable to purchase wheelchair seat for my daughter either via the website or over the phone - absolute f***ing shambles. 
  • Options
    Was there not free travel? I can’t remember as we hired a minibus. I think the bigger issue is only one weeks notice.
  • Options
    Was there not free travel? I can’t remember as we hired a minibus. I think the bigger issue is only one weeks notice.
    I vaguely remember the coach being free, due to the fact it was impossible to get a train that day. Think the first London train arrived in Sheffield at 12:20 or something similar
  • Options
    Have broken boycott and purchased 6. Online was fine. 
  • Options
    I can understand the panic and rush to buy away tickets with the time restriction and demand, but home? Got two weeks nearly so unsure why everyone is desperate to get in at 10am?! Won’t get close to selling out.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I can understand the panic and rush to buy away tickets with the time restriction and demand, but home? Got two weeks nearly so unsure why everyone is desperate to get in at 10am?! Won’t get close to selling out.
    Looking at the website, the entire north upper is close to selling out. I think there are still seats in block N (?).
  • Options
    Over 10k sold
  • Options
    Looking at the website, the entire north upper is close to selling out. I think there are still seats in block N (?).
    That will change a bit when they release the unsold seats being held for ST holders
  • Options
    That will change a bit when they release the unsold seats being held for ST holders

This, there won’t be many upper north season ticket holders buying their usual seat for this game...
  • Options
    When does this happen?