Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone know anywhere I can check that my Valley Gold membership is logged along with my season ticket which is an 18/19 one? Still coming up as me not being able to buy tickets. Trying to ring the ticket office but cant get through.
  • Options
    Do we reckon the club will put on more coaches for the away fixture? 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Bring back the good old days of queing for tickets 
    Bring back the good old days when you just turned up on the day/night and just bunked in!
  • Options
    addicktom said:
    Does anyone know anywhere I can check that my Valley Gold membership is logged along with my season ticket which is an 18/19 one? Still coming up as me not being able to buy tickets. Trying to ring the ticket office but cant get through.
    when you log in it will have a section called membership, if you click that it will show if your VG is linked. 
  • Options
    Well, not got a ticket yet an not tried so far. But, seems if I go from details on here, I could be struggling tomorrow to get a couple.  REALLY ???
    Yep, there's only 11,000 left.
    The seat visuals will look so much different once the ST holding stage has passed.

I’m convinced that a ridiculous amount of ST holders have bought seats elsewhere because they didn’t know properly how to buy their own seats and thought they had already gone. 
    There are people who couldn't be bothered for their own seat, and some others like me who just don't want to be in their season ticket seat. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    addicktom said:
    If your Valley Gold isn't linked try to contact the following email or telephone Tel: 020 8244 7771
    E-mail: valleygold@cafc.co.uk 

• Options
    addicktom said:

Contact Us

Valley Gold
    The Valley
    Floyd Road
    London
    SE7 8BL
    Tel: 020 8244 7771

• Options
    addicktom said:
    when you log in it will have a section called membership, if you click that it will show if your VG is linked. 
    Where exactly will this show? 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    JT said:
    Ended up in the West stand somewhere, after seeing all the areas sold out. First time back in years after oz and only 2nd time in the West! 
    Don't forget your flask and blanket JT otherwise you'll stick out like a sore thumb and no singing or chanting in case you disturb someone 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addicktom said:

Contact Us

Valley Gold
    The Valley
    Floyd Road
    London
    SE7 8BL
    Tel: 020 8244 7771

Sorted. Many thanks CE and Clive.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Floebot said:
    addicktom said:
    Log in and click tickets.  the screen in the top right hand corner should then have your name and loyalty points under that are a number of drop down options one being season tickets which shows your season ticket and another being memberships that when i click on mine it shows my VG info.

• Options
    Floebot said:
    addicktom said:
    Log in and click tickets.  the screen in the top right hand corner should then have your name and loyalty points under that are a number of drop down options one being season tickets which shows your season ticket and another being memberships that when i click on mine it shows my VG info.

Something not going right for me. Thanks for your help. Will give them a call. 
  • Options
    Floebot said:
    Floebot said:
    addicktom said:

Something not going right for me. Thanks for your help. Will give them a call. 
    If your Valley Gold isn't linked try to contact the following email or telephone Tel: 020 8244 7771
  • Options
    1887 left - everyone that wants one will get one
  • Options
    1887 left - everyone that wants one will get one
    Plus the extra 800 we can have, so 2,687 left.
  • Options
    the home leg is going to be like football for a fiver day on steroids.
    Classic.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    My mother is in her 60's and recovering from a stroke, she managed to buy her season ticket seat at the first attempt.

What are some of you doing to mess this up so badly?
    Imagine if they had to do something really tricky.....like boiling a kettle. 
  • Options
    Will log on after 9pm and see what’s become available. Still bemused at what is causing the rush and panic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    If Donny don’t want all their allocation then why not split the JSeed stand in half and give it to us. It’s been done before. 
    Don't forget that the Bournemouth lot already have 1st dibs....
  • Options
    I think they should only let people buy a ticket who went to Accrington home and away :wink:
    That's me & Golfie Jnr then........ :smile:

Fwiw........got both the home & away tickets already. Both done online & really easy. Now just have to get the little blighter to get up before 7am on Sunday.....
  • Options
    Will log on after 9pm and see what’s become available. Still bemused at what is causing the rush and panic.
    Have you tried getting 3 seats together? That’s why.
  • Options
    Ticketing website seems to have crashed this morning. Anyone else having the same problem?
  • Options
    Tom_Hovi said:
    Ticketing website seems to have crashed this morning. Anyone else having the same problem?
    Yes, everyone.
  • Options
    Tom_Hovi said:
    Yes, everyone.
    Glad it isn't just my (usually) crappy internet connection at home!
  • Options
    Yes. Got on at 0730 and out my tickets in the basket and got the “you cheeky monkey it’s not 0900 yet” message.  Just tried again and can’t get in at all. Site probably being prepared for the rush. 
  • Options
    Appears to be working now
  • Options
    Appears to be working now
    Yes it does seem to be. 
  • Options
    Mine seems to have crashed again