Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-off ticket information

Comments

• Options
    Also getting an ERROR HAS OCCURRED message when I get to the front of the que online
  • Options
    clive said:
    razil said:
    I didnt register that they don't let you buy your ST seat, or was there a period when you could (it was reserved)?
    You can buy your season ticket seat up to 21.00 this evening,log in to the ticket site,click under your name & you will see a list of options click on reserved tickets & your seat will be displayed & follow instructions.
    darn bought bad/wrong seats now.. will look again, am in the Queue
  • Options
    801912601 said:
    Also getting an ERROR HAS OCCURRED message when I get to the front of the que online
    Same here mate.  Logged back in for the 4th time, now we’ll down in the queue 
  • Options
    Maybe best to ring the Ticket Office chaps as the site appears to be crashing once you get to the front of the queue
  • Options
    clive said:
    razil said:
    I didnt register that they don't let you buy your ST seat, or was there a period when you could (it was reserved)?
    You can buy your season ticket seat up to 21.00 this evening,log in to the ticket site,click under your name & you will see a list of options click on reserved tickets & your seat will be displayed & follow instructions.
    Shhhh.... I'm hoping to pinch a seat tonight in the North once they become unreserved
  • Options
    Think the system has gone crazy! 2390 ahead in queue at say average two tickets each takes the attendance with away fans over 20000 already!
  • Options
    Brilliant spoofing by the club !!
  • Options
    After sitting in a paused queue for an age it let me back in with no errors
  • Options
    Seems like a load of hassle trying to buy on line...are they selling tickets at the ground?...sorry for my ignorance on buying tickets, my mate usually sorts me out but he is out in Australia until 28th May.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems like a load of hassle trying to buy on line...are they selling tickets at the ground?...sorry for my ignorance on buying tickets, my mate usually sorts me out but he is out in Australia until 28th May.
    They're not selling at the ground until Thursday i believe.
  • Options
    pretty smooth going  in the end, the queue got short very quickly, added my son to the relationships so I could buy two more (its 2 each), now hoping they can refund the seats I bought elsewhere
  • Options
    Maybe Thursday.
    The ticket office is not open today.
  • Options
    Bring back the good old days of queing for tickets 
  • Options
    Got through in less than a minute to buy my away ticket. Try again now if you had problems earlier
  • Options
    Maybe Thursday.
    The ticket office is not open today.
    That's what i mean lol
  • Options
    Got mine straight away. No waiting. Only a few spare single seats here and there in East Stand block F.
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    Got mine straight away. No waiting. Only a few spare single seats here and there in East Stand block F.
    Anyone in Row B can bugger off!!...

I like to relax and enjoy the row to myself but completely full for Donny!!
  • Options
    Will my details be stored? I haven't personally purchased a ticket for the last few years, been to odd game and went away few times, not sure if I will be on the record still. My mate sorted home ticket but waiting on him for his details for the away if needed.
  • Options
    I think they should only let people buy a ticket who went to Accrington home and away :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My theory is that Roland is buying all the tickets, trousering the proceeds and then charging the club his customary 3% interest. In so doing, he succeeds in both pissing us off and reducing the number of vinegar pissers and soft terrorists at the game.
  • Options
    No problem buying 3 tickets on line for home match v Doncaster. Mind you it was in the west stand but I'm not a car blanket and coffee flask man though!
  • Options
    Fans will be able to purchase tickets in person on Wednesday, May 15th, Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th
  • Options
    Fans will be able to purchase tickets in person on Wednesday, May 15th, Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th
    Roland could do with employing you - his comms have improved significantly on the tickets thread.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited May 2019
    Ended up in the West stand somewhere, after seeing all the areas sold out. First time back in years after oz and only 2nd time in the West! 
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    Think the system has gone crazy! 2390 ahead in queue at say average two tickets each takes the attendance with away fans over 20000 already!
    We'll have 35k in the ground at this rate.
  • Options
    Pay cash on the night mate, there'll be plenty of tickets available.
  • Options
    Logged on at 08:40, logged off at 08:45, two tickets purchased. SIMPLES