Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• 139-1 off 25
  • Why did we decide to bat?

Wouldn't it have been better to bowl them out for 180 and then win inside 30 overs? Get in, get out, the less time on the field the better.
    batting practice .. more realistic than the nets .. just
  • Bairstow out for 90
  • Morgan 8 6s- on 80 after 48 balls, wow shame I turned off a while ago.

272/2

• Catching practice for the press box and crowd! 
  • Some incredible hitting from Morgan 
  • It's fair to say Morgan's back is better.

14 6's now.
  • 38 off the last 2 overs. 400 is on now.
  • This is great to watch
  • edited June 2019
    Root out for 88.

17 6's and a world record for Morgan. Then out next ball.

359/4
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Afghanistan are through us now.  They have got our big hitters out so we are going to have to rely on Stokes and Buttler. 
  • What an innings 148 from 71 balls,17 6's a new world record and next up Butler poor Afghanistan
  • Kind of feel bad for Root, he was making 100 all day but couldn’t just stand there a flick 1’s after that Morgan knock. 
  • Buttler out. Game on
  • Butler out we might struggle now... :P

Can we make 400?

• Moeen figures out how to hit the ball again. That’s a positive.
  • Middle order collapse!

Stokes faced 6 balls, was almost out twice, then got out. 
  • A century for Rashid Khan. 0-110 off 9 overs!
  • Mooen 31 off 9 balls!
  • Moeen with a great cameo at the end. Just short of 400.

Finish on 397-6
  • Sponsored links:

• 398 to win. Just 8 an over
    The worst figures ever in the WC or possibly all ODIs? He has only taken 3 wickets in this WC too.

Has he been found out as a result of technology analysing to death each of his variations?

The worst figures ever in the WC or possibly all ODIs? He has only taken 3 wickets in this WC too.

Has he been found out as a result of technology analysing to death each of his variations?

Worst ever in a WC
  • Ben Stokes is a 1 in 5 cricketer, no idea how people think he is the best all-rounder in the world 
  • Ben Stokes is a 1 in 5 cricketer, no idea how people think he is the best all-rounder in the world 
    Careful, people will talk to you like you don't know anything, at least in my experience. Try suggesting he wouldn't make your world XI! 
  • And before anyone pipes up, Stokes would definitely make my world squad of 16. Good sub fielder ;)

Worst ever in a WC
    And he still had an over to bowl!!!
  • England have been very lucky with the rain, not even needing DLS once. Today when it's wet down south they're playing in Manchester where it's dry
  • England have been very lucky with the rain, not even needing DLS once. Today when it's wet down south they're playing in Manchester where it's dry
    I believe they call it "home advantage"
    I believe they call it "home advantage"
    To be fair God is an Englishman