Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• Apart from Roy for Vince, the team is strong. Don’t need to make massive changes but I would play Curran over Ali. 

We let them start to well although sounds like we were a bit unlucky. Like many times before our issue is buckling under the pressure of a chase. 
  • We need these two to stay together and both get big scores
  • When can we start talking about being cornered tigers?
  • LenGlover said:
    We need these two to stay together and both get big scores
    Really. 
  • Now Stokes looks to have an injury problem...
  • I'm so grateful that my Great great great great grand father was deported to Australia for stealing bread to feed his family.
  • Oh fuck
  • Looked close to a NB that. Would like to see it again 
  • 3 catches in the deep.......somewhat unlucky one could say.
  • about 5 % chance we win here, or is it closer to 0 :(

not the easiest last 2 games but I think we will sneak into the semis, although the last couple of games (Sri Lanka/ Aus) do fill me with too much hope or expectancy.

• Sponsored links:

• Jason Roy missing the last three games has really hurt us.
    Hopefully back for the next game 
  • The frustration of being here and seeing the game is that the Aussie set the trap and Morgan, Bairstow and Buttler took the bait.
    Stokes for the 2nd game running has been let down.

not the easiest last 2 games but I think we will sneak into the semis, although the last couple of games (Sri Lanka/ Aus) do fill me with too much hope or expectancy.

Currently 11/4 to win this game, so definitely more than 5%

Not anymore 
  • Superb effort by Stokes, beaten by the class of Starc.
  • We ain't lost yet
  • Starc will be a massive threat in the Ashes with our feeble top order

I was making up numbers, not going by actual betting. We looked to be having a good go but key wicket there back to 5% :)
  • edited June 2019

8% based on the predictor thing on Skysports, I always find it quite interesting how it varies and when they put the predicted target. Sometimes its quite accurate but obviously there are a number of factors to it

so in betting terms they should be around 1/12 on if was a fact, we are 10/1 to win, Australia 1/25 so effectively there is no value in the bet. I have never bet on cricket in my life surprisingly

• If I hear Jaffa one more time the TV is going out the window.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is there a fire drill ?
  • We ain't lost yet
    I think we have now 
  • Bottlers
  • We ain't lost yet
    I think we have now 
    Yep
  • Useless
  • Right 
    Here I go.
    I still believe we Will qualify and I still believe we can win this competition. 
    That's it.
  • Right 
    Here I go.
    I still believe we Will qualify and I still believe we can win this competition. 
    That's it.
    What a surprise a deluded Slurrey fan.
  • Right 
    Here I go.
    That's it.
    What a surprise a deluded Slurrey fan.
    We shall see. 

• Our batting, as I feared, is made up of flat track bullies. In the main, the inclement weather has meant that we've ended up producing tracks where the ball stops and sticks in the wicket - and that calls for more skill than simply "see ball hit six". 
  • edited June 2019
    I wish the guy with the guitar would shove it up his arse.