Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• Leuth said:
    Abysmal drop, Pooran still there!
    Drop? He wasn't even close. 
  • Unbelievable.  Mathews - who has bowled as many overs in ODIs in the last year as I have - has taken a wicket with his first ball. 
  • I think WI need to pat these balls back to maintain their nrr :smile:
  • Does anyone know any decent pubs in SE London that show the cricket? Weather wise, Wednesday is looking like another fine day. 
  • Blythe Hill Tavern will put it on if you ask. 
  • PopIcon said:
    Does anyone know any decent pubs in SE London that show the cricket? Weather wise, Wednesday is looking like another fine day. 
    Red Lion Bromley North is your best bet.
  • He said SE London not Kent...
     :D 
  • edited July 2019
    superclive98 it shows £97.4m was matched on betfair
    That is about standard for cricket on Betfair, incredibly. One match earlier in the tournament broke £140m. Just shows how much money is in the betting industry.
  • She has lived here last 12 months or so
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm so pleased that it was sunny and she didn't have to stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

• MrOneLung said:
    She has lived here last 12 months or so
    Durham? 
  • She was at school with Chris Jordan.
  • India off to a good start. Need them to win. 

Obviously we want to win tomorrow and guarantee qualification. But at least if India win today then Bangladesh beating Pakistan sees us qualify too. 
  • Might be going to Bangladesh Pakistan on Friday now

• Niall O'Brien suggesting India will fall some fifty-thousand-and-fifty runs short of his prediction of 370,380.  To be honest, Niall, I think any score over a quarter of a million will take some beating.  
  • Might be going to Bangladesh Pakistan on Friday now

Where?
  • When was the last time Bangladesh got 320?
  • When was the last time Bangladesh got 320?
    Three times last month.  Latest was 20 June. 
  • ok, they may have a chance then. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Shambolic last over for India there
  • Kohli is a real tosser at times - just cannot accept the Umpire's decision
  • Ball tracking was irrelevant
    He thinks he is a law unto himself - above any of the umpires or the game itself.
    He needs a serious banning, but then again we know that the Indian might would come down on the relevant bodies.
    And then gives the batsman out when he catches him
  • It's definitely better if India win for England's chances. But I really cannot stand the Indians, Kohli, Chahal, they have all gone into wankstain mode. 

I wouldn't be massively confident but really hope we are the ones to knock them out of the tournament. 
  • India win by 28 in the end, so Bangladesh are eliminated.

Pretty simple from here.

New Zealand are through as long as they don’t lose by a landslide to England.

England are through if they beat New Zealand. They could also lose and still go through if Pakistan fail to beat Bangladesh.

Pakistan must win to have any chance of going through. They will have to hope that England lose to New Zealand or rely on the remote chance that England win by a substantial margin so they can jump above New Zealand on NRR.
  • edited July 2019
    Australia are likely to top the group so if England beat New Zealand, it’ll likely be:

Australia v New Zealand at Old Trafford

India v England at Edgbaston

in the semi finals.

Pretty simple from here.

England are through if they beat New Zealand. They could also lose and still go through if Pakistan fail to beat Bangladesh.

Pakistan must win to have any chance of going through. They will have to hope that England lose to New Zealand or rely on the remote chance that England win by a substantial margin so they can jump above New Zealand on NRR.
    So we just need to have an understanding with NZ :-)

Pretty simple from here.

So we just need to have an understanding with NZ :-)
    Both teams go on strike resulting in one point each :)