Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• Need these 2 to stick around for a bit 
    Mockers 
  • That's the Ben Stokes I thought we'd see in this tournament ;)
  • 249-5   43
  • Neesham bowling the most glorious spell of medium-fast trundle the 2019 tournament has seen 
  • Looks like it’s pace off again like India. Should hopefully get 330 which should be enough with decent bowling. 
  • Looks like it’s pace off again like India. Should hopefully get 330 which should be enough with decent bowling. 
    Will do well to get 330 batting the way we are at the moment
  • Yeah, we look asleep. Think we can start swinging tbh
  • Fucking this right up.

66/5 in the last 15 overs.
  • The change in pace of the wicket and softening of the ball definitely has something to do with it but, apart from perhaps Root, we are a team of only two gears.
    Will do well to get 330 batting the way we are at the moment
    Will do well to get 300.
  • Sponsored links:

• England will have to bowl intelligently, it's not a bang in it type of pitch, Archer and Wood will be clouted if they do that
  • I'd say unless we can pull off some bowling magic, we are in the poop. Lose to Sri Lanka and Pakistan though, it's all our fault.
  • We'll need to get Williamson before he gets 100.
    Morgan 42

272-7   46.1
  • Jesus Christ.....we are throwing this away!
  • Nasser just called Stokes and Woakes tailenders :D
  • What are we doing? This is shit
  • Even Donhi scored quicker than us.
  • I wonder what external injury Roy will sustain today thus negating the need for him to field again today
  • Does anyone else feel this is dragging?

no!!!! loving it!
  • Southee bowling the last over could be interesting
  • Sponsored links:

• At least Rashid and Plunkett are throwing the bat. 310 by the end of it? 
  • 305-8   50
  • Disastrous second half of the match.

194-1 after 30 overs.
    111-7 off the last 20.
  • Competitive score but not an unchaseable one

A lot of the pitches seem to be slowing down as the day progresses which is a bit weird
  • Disastrous second half of the match.

194-1 after 30 overs.
    111-7 off the last 20.
    Rule of thumb with wickets in hand is that a side should double their score in the last overs of a 50 over match. With the change in pace of the track, getting 388, even with 9 wickets in hand, was always going to be a challenge but not even managing to get 140 in that time or even a run a ball is very poor.
  • It seems that most teams are struggling towards the end of their innings in this tourno - Australia and India included.
    Lets hope we have enough runs and knowledge to be able to put the pressure on NZ - i think the keys are 1)early wickets 2)get Williamson early 
  • Think Plunkett will be key on this track
  • Does anyone else feel this is dragging?

no!!!! loving it!

Poor choice of words by myself, dragging in sense feels like its been going on forever. I do quite enjoy that there is a lot of cricket to watch aswell, but only flick in between other games (which aren't England)
  • Bit of a mini collapse there 190-2 - just about get 300 seems poor on the face of it, still a good enough target to aim for the win.