Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• Roy of the limited Overs.
    I like that.

Where did you steal that from .....?
  • Thanks Steve.  Take a blow now. 
  • This is absolutely glorious.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Roy of the limited Overs.
    I like that.

Where did you steal that from .....?
    I write all my own material and don't need to steal.   B)
  • What a difference a year makes.

11/07/19 despite scoring first 
  • Probably the worst review I’ve ever seen. Plumb.
  • Countless thousands of Aussies making their way to bed as I type.
  • Really envious of the England fans at Edgbaston today, such a great atmosphere there
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolute idiot Bairstow. That’s ridiculous.
  • That umpiring is also shocking. Was just a guess. Let the Aussies review you utter muppet.
  • Cheating scummy Aussies. 
  • Laddick01 said:
    Absolute idiot Bairstow. That’s ridiculous.
    This!
  • Hmm.  That wasn't too edifying.  However bad the decision, you have to accept it.  I hope he doesn't get too stiff a punishment. 
  • Roy given out, when he didn't hit it.
    But on the plus side, both him & Bairstow can rest up for the final, without adding to their injuries.
  • Got to feel for Roy there. 
    Awful. 
  • Please don’t tell me it’s happening 
  • Typical Aussie luck there. Luckily looks like it won't affect the match outcome.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Probably the worst review I’ve ever seen. Plumb.
    Which costs Roy a possible century. If England needed 177 rather than 77 that could have been really costly
  • Sponsored links:

• Adding Finch to my list of Aussies to hate 
  • Don’t even blame Roy for that reaction, he’s been robbed an easy tonne.
  • Dreadful umpiring. And payback for Bairstow’s bonkers review.  Sorry for Roy as he would have seen it out. Gotta be in-the test team. 
  • I'm sorry - as much as Roy didn't hit it, his behaviour subsequently was awful
  • That’s just an embarrassment for the Aussies. Claiming something like that. I know winning is everything to them, but there is also actually fairness, which they seem to lack at times.
  • Bairstow wasting that review was absolutely absurd.....hitting middle two thirds of the way up!
  • Well, crickets review system works well then !!

Said it before - Its supposed to rule out the howlers. Needs reviewing (pun definitely intended). Just imagine if it was a tight game & that happened.

• I'm sorry - as much as Roy didn't hit it, his behaviour subsequently was awful
    Cheated out of a century in a world cup semi-final. 
    I fully support him
    Me too.