Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Champions League

Comments

• Options
    Fucking same old shit , jammy keyunts spurs and Liverpool get byes and one of em is bound to get another bye against Atlanta or Valencia in the next round 
    sick of it
    Wont be long before you guys are playing in it when your Sheikh Moneybags starts spunking the cash... something for you to look forward to.
  • Options
    Hard to judge how many of the four English will get through. I can see one or two casualties. With Sours and Chelsea, you never know. Liverpool should be ok but Man City will find it tough.
  • Options
    Hard to judge how many of the four English will get through. I can see one or two casualties. With Sours and Chelsea, you never know. Liverpool should be ok but Man City will find it tough.
    Impossible to say at this point, as the ties aren't until Feb and March.

Teams can come in or out of form or buy new players (especially Chelsea) by then. 
  • Options
    The only thing that is guaranteed is that Dortmund wont have to face Neymar in the 2nd leg.

11th March 2020- PSG v Dortmund
    11th March 2020- Neymars sister turns 24
    14/15: Suspended
    15/16: Suspended
    16/17: Injury
    17/18: Injury
    18/19: Injury
    19/20: ????
  • Options
    The only thing that is guaranteed is that Dortmund wont have to face Neymar in the 2nd leg.

Suspension for me

2 yellows in the 1st leg, the 2nd late on for dissent and if the ref doesnt book him then injury a week later
  • Options
    Champions League returns tonight, gotta say I am looking forward to PSG v Dortmund more the Atletico v Liverpool and I know which one I will be watching.

Sancho, Haaland and Brandt/Hazard up against Di Maria/Icardi, Mbappe and Neymar(If Fit) should be an absolute cracker

• Options
    Can Haaland play even though played for another team ? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Can Haaland play even though played for another team ? 
    Yeah new rule this year
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ok thanks - hadn't read that.
  • Options
    Both games should be good tonight. Dortmund vs PSG two sides great going forward but dodgy at the back. And be very interesting to see how Simone sets up against Liverpool. If anyone can find a hole in their armour it's probably him.
  • Options
    Both games should be good tonight. Dortmund vs PSG two sides great going forward but dodgy at the back. And be very interesting to see how Simone sets up against Liverpool. If anyone can find a hole in their armour it's probably him.
    I read last week that Trippier is recovering from a hernia op so wont be fit.  Shame, was looking forward to seeing how he coped.
  • Options
    Dortmund - PSG could be any scoreline, except 0-0. Wouldn't surprise me to see a 5-4 tonight. Liverpool should handle Madrid over 2 legs. Athletico are not the same standard they once were.
  • Options
    Which Champions League goalscorer? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51536557

Raheem Sterling apparently. 
  • Options
    Which Champions League goalscorer? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51536557

Raheem Sterling apparently. 
    Raheem Sterling as well
  • Options
    If the teams line up as expected tonight you have to feel for the PSG left back....whoever that is (they’ve played something like 5 different people there in the last 7 or 8 games)

Hakimi and Sancho down that right hand side are two of the best and with no protection from Neymar, whoever it is will have their work cut out.

The French champions will no doubt be confident of scoring 1 more than their opponents in any game and the PSG front 4 is something special. Not sure many teams in the world can keep them quiet but it comes at the cost of having just 2 in midfield.
    they actually look better with a 3 and Draxler as a 3rd man in the middle (albeit an attacking one) but those front 4 if fit are impossible to leave out.

Like Man City, it’s no secret that this is the one PSG want and I’d expect them to beat Dortmund by the odd goal or two over the two legs, but expecting a goal fest whatever the result.
  • Options
    Icardi benched by PSG apparently 
  • Options
     https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51536557

Robert Lewandowski .. NOT Polish Pete
  • Options
    See PSG have Neymar for this leg, they wont back in Paris...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good start Liverpool 🤣
  • Options
    Champions League returns tonight, gotta say I am looking forward to PSG v Dortmund more the Atletico v Liverpool and I know which one I will be watching.

Sancho, Haaland and Brandt/Hazard up against Di Maria/Icardi, Mbappe and Neymar(If Fit) should be an absolute cracker

0-0 at HT lol
  • Options
    Neymar with the little elbow. Desperate to be banned for the 2nd leg. Can’t make up another injury to go to his sisters birthday.

only a yellow, expect a little kick out at someone later on now 
  • Options

Suspension for me

2 yellows in the 1st leg, the 2nd late on for dissent and if the ref doesnt book him then injury a week later
    He we go

1 booking down

30 minutes for the 2nd

He was 40/1 pregame to be sent off
  • Options
    That man again. Haaland. 1-0 Dortmund
  • Options
    Neymar 1-1
  • Options
    Neymar 1-1
    Perfect opportunity to get a second booking by taking his shirt off.
  • Options
    Wow. Wow. Wow

haaland 2-1
  • Options
    Haha.
    Dortmunds current front 3 were born in Sunderland, Leeds & London.
  • Options
    Haaland has 10 champions league goals in 7 games. Quickest anyone has ever got to 10 goals before - 11 games. Guy is ridiculous