Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Champions League

Comments

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Aurier really is one of the worst full backs I have ever seen in the Premier League.
    From a defensive, tracking back point of view, I agree but have you seen how many assists he's got under Jose.

Well, no surprise with the result.  Well impressed with Leipzig.  Head and shoulders the better side in both legs.  Will be our last CL game for a while.  You guys will be in the CL before we're back in it!

Fair enough. But isn't a defender supposed to be able to defend? Lord he is hopeless at that.

Regarding your last sentence, take a little look at some of the other threads on here and you might change your mind! 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Aurier really is one of the worst full backs I have ever seen in the Premier League.
    From a defensive, tracking back point of view, I agree but have you seen how many assists he's got under Jose.

Well, no surprise with the result.  Well impressed with Leipzig.  Head and shoulders the better side in both legs.  Will be our last CL game for a while.  You guys will be in the CL before we're back in it!

Fair enough. But isn't a defender supposed to be able to defend? Lord he is hopeless at that.

Regarding your last sentence, take a little look at some of the other threads on here and you might change your mind! 
    I was airing some optimism and hoping Mr Moneybags comes out on top of the crooked Chairman with the harem of Bitches and Range Rovers!

(FFS, it really could only happen to you lot, couldnt it?!)
  • Options
    Atletico have brought 2 buses tonight. So solid defensively.

If anyone thought Mourinho's football was dull, Simeone takes it to another level.

PSG 1-0 up v Dortmund so heading through on away goals as it stands.
  • Options
    Big goal. 1-0 Liverpool. Wijnaldum with a great header.

Atletico have to come out a bit now.
  • Options
    Great cross by Ox too
  • Options
    Atletico have brought 2 buses tonight. So solid defensively.

If anyone thought Mourinho's football was dull, Simeone takes it to another level.

PSG 1-0 up v Dortmund so heading through on away goals as it stands.
    Neymar's sister isnt going to be impressed!!

Her Brother has stood her up
  • Options
    Wasn’t aware that Simeone was the highest paid manager in the world by an absolute mile.
  • Options
    2-0 PSG
  • Options
    Oblak is a seriously good keeper. 
  • Options
    Atletico in need of an away goal as you can see Liverpool scoring again.

Simeone subs off Diego Costa for a defensive midfielder.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 England right backs shining tonight
  • Options
    Liverpool finishing has been shocking tonight
  • Options
    Such a one sided game, Atletico not even really interested in attacking. They were playing for extra time since Liverpool scored.

Then almost shit housed the game with an injury time goal but it was offside
  • Options
    PSG go through 3-2 on aggregate.
  • Options
    And if @JohnBoyUK is watching all I can say is you sold the wrong right back! Tripper is a different class to Aurier. 
  • Options
    And if @JohnBoyUK is watching all I can say is you sold the wrong right back! Tripper is a different class to Aurier. 
    Been impressed with him tonight.  Simone has taught him how to defend.  He never learned that at Spurs!

• Options
    Liverpool’s crossing is spot on.
  • Options
    Adrian less so
  • Options
    Adrian lol
  • Options
    This a belter of a game.

Just waiting for Adrian Concussion excuses for that goal!

Going to be more goals!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don’t understand why away goals count in extra time.
  • Options
    Doesn't matter now. 
  • Options
    Oh well... Dont need to worry about away goals now
  • Options
    Lovely stuff.
  • Options
    Super Cup - Club World Cup - Premier League

Not the most amazing of seasons for a team that is supposed to be one of the best in English history!!
  • Options
    Liverpool paying the price for awful finishing in the 90 minutes, the tie should've been dead and buried.

Now somehow Atletico have had 2 attacks and scored twice.
  • Options
    Said it at work... If Liverpool concede six goals against West Ham - Watford - Bournemouth then they'd struggle to win tonight
  • Options
    What are the odds the Dippers now score 2 in the last 15 mins?! Brilliant game to watch.  Just an improvement in the absolute shower of shit I endured last night!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    What are the odds the Dippers now score 2 in the last 15 mins?! Brilliant game to watch.  Just an improvement in the absolute shower of shit I endured last night!
    Not much chance against Simeone's bus. He's playing a back 6 now.
  • Options
    Super Cup - Club World Cup - Premier League

Not the most amazing of seasons for a team that is supposed to be one of the best in English history!!
    Liverpool fans saying the Club World Cup means something is rubbish

They won 2 matches and they were against lets face it teams they were massively favourites to beat.

I would hold it in as much regard as a league 1 team winning the Checkatrade Trophy lol.

Losing in the last 16 of the Champions League is very poor and Jurgen Klopp cant excuse it