Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Champions League

Comments

• Options
    Just put the tv on and caught the end of a conversation saying happy birthday PSG. 50 today.
    Is that right or did i hear wrong. Are they only 50yrs old?
  • Options
    Just put the tv on and caught the end of a conversation saying happy birthday PSG. 50 today.
    Yup 50 years old after a merger between 2 clubs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Saint-Germain_F.C.
  • Options
    Yup 50 years old after a merger between 2 clubs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Saint-Germain_F.C.
    I always thought they were around in the 50s 60s...can i blame it on the heat😁
    At least i have learnt something today.
  • Options
    All the talk of Mbappe and Neymar, it’s Icardi I fear.
    His reputation in Italy was that he would have more goals than touches over the season.  :D
  • Options
    I know its only a couple of mins in but that was shocking
  • Options
    BT commentary is a second or two ahead of the play
  • Options
    siblers said:
    BT commentary is a second or two ahead of the play
    Maybe Steve McManaman is such a footballing genius he knows what’s going to happen next. 
  • Options
    Get in. 1-0 Atalanta 
  • Options
    Lovely
  • Options
    Just seen Pasalic was a Chelsea player for 6 years and didn't play a game for them!

Then just as he became a top level player.......they sold him for 13m. Bargain for Atalanta.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is quality football from both sides in this match.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Love watching Atalanta play but I’m not sure my heart could take it if I was a fan. They’re very good going forward but get so exposed at the back at this sort of level.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    PSG going forward aren’t getting support from midfield purely because of the players they have there.

BECAUSE the front 3 do so little defensively they have to play 3 more defensive minded players in the middle (Herrera, Gueye & Marquinhos) so it’s no surprise when they break down one side they only have 1 player in the box.

Meanwhile when Atalanta get forward they do so in numbers, which leaves them open to the pace of PSG. But as dangerous as that SHOULD be, it’s not at the minute because they can only get 1 or 2 players forward at a time anyway. (and Neymar has forgotten how to shoot).
  • Options
    Neymar has been poor infront of goal. Rather have Macca
  • Options
    Love watching Atalanta play but I’m not sure my heart could take it if I was a fan. They’re very good going forward but get so exposed at the back at this sort of level.
    They’ve long lived by the “you score 3 - we’ll score 4” attitude.
    not sure that works when you get to the CL cream of the crop.
     But I admire them doing it ‘their way’ rather than trying to change for their opponents.

let the opponent adapt to you.
  • Options
    Mbappe already made a difference in the few minutes he’s been on. Pace and drive has put Atalanta on the back foot. Now looks like a back 5 more than a back 3. Zapata isolated up top.
    Risky sitting back and trying to keep that front 3 out.
  • Options
    Muriel coming on will hopefully give someone for Zapata to look for when he’s holding the ball up.
  • Options
    keeper injured?
  • Options
    Really hope Atalanta hold out, pressure is building with 10mins to go
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As opposed to the easy life and never ending stream of success from following Charlton?
  • Options
    FUCK
  • Options
    Flipping defender scores
  • Options
    Oh VAR
  • Options
    I was just typing that if PSG score they’ll go on to win in extra time. Atalanta heads will drop after holding on for so long.
  • Options
    I was just typing that if PSG score they’ll go on to win in extra time. Atalanta heads will drop after holding on for so long.
    They have an injured player too and no subs
  • Options
    If not before 
  • Options
    Fuck sake, what a turnaround.
  • Options
    Thats cruel
  • Options
    Gutted