Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Champions League

Comments

• Options
    Lenglet for Barcelona, wasn't he the player linked with us when Roland first took over? 
  • Options
    Messi has been absolutely anonymous tonight.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    5-2.

Outstanding play from the left back Davies to set it up.
    Davies looks a really good player.
    A fantastic player and only 19. Probably the best - and certainly the most exciting - left back in the world right now. 

I think it is reasonable to say that Setién will be dusting off his CV in short order. "Getting sacked in the morning" hardly seems appropriate - "before sunrise'" seems more apt.

I'll be rooting for Man City but you do feel that you're watching the 2020 European Champions in Bayern. Not many teams could trounce Chelsea and Tottenham 17-4 on aggregate.
  • Options
    That Lewdanoski goal looked well offside
  • Options
    Lewandowski finally gets his goal and continues his record of scoring in every CL game this season. 6-2.
  • Options
    7-2 now!!
  • Options
    Brilliant. Can’t stand Barca.
  • Options
    Blucher said:
    se9addick said:
    5-2.

Outstanding play from the left back Davies to set it up.
    Davies looks a really good player.
    A fantastic player and only 19. Probably the best - and certainly the most exciting - left back in the world right now. 

I think it is reasonable to say that Setién will be dusting off his CV in short order. "Getting sacked in the morning" hardly seems appropriate - "before sunrise'" seems more apt.

I'll be rooting for Man City but you do feel that you're watching the 2020 European Champions in Bayern. Not many teams could trounce Chelsea and Tottenham 17-4 on aggregate.
    Whoa whoa whoa, let’s not forget about Andy Robertson. 
  • Options
    Weird that Coutinho is allowed to play for Bayern in this match?
  • Options
    Can't see Setien surviving this. Surely getting sacked tomorrow, if he even lasts that long. Probably get sacked in the tunnel.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last time Barca conceded 7 in a game was 71 years ago!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Surprised the loan contract allows this, as surely there would always have been a reasonable chance of them meeting in Europe
  • Options
    8-2!!
  • Options
    8-2 😂
  • Options
    As if it's not embarrassing enough, a player you've loaned out scores twice!
  • Options
    I would 8-2 be the Barcelona manager 
    Very good! Stolen?
  • Options
    Loving this format of playing the latter rounds of the European competitions as a mini tournament, would be great if they could do it again in the future 
  • Options
    Can't see Setien surviving this. Surely getting sacked tomorrow, if he even lasts that long. Probably get sacked in the tunnel.
    I thought it had already been confirmed he was off?
    Admittedly don’t watch/listen to much La Liga so maybe misheard. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Messi simply has to be off, there is no way he’s going to stand for that. He already made his disdain for the hierarchy clear. 
  • Options
    I thought it had already been confirmed he was off?
    Admittedly don’t watch/listen to much La Liga so maybe misheard. 
    There were rumours but nothing confirmed. Not a chance he's keeping his job now though.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Surprised the loan contract allows this, as surely there would always have been a reasonable chance of them meeting in Europe
    Against UEFA rules to have it written into the contract for their competitions
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I would 8-2 be the Barcelona manager 
    Very good! Stolen?
    No, but sure someone else has used it online somewhere lol.

As soon as I saw it went 8-2 I put it in a WhatsApp group

Although it may have been something in my memory from Man Utd beating Arsenal 8-2 a few years ago lol
  • Options
    8-2!!
    Gutted. I had a grand on 7-2. 
  • Options
    Another thing i can't believe is that whilst Bayern made all 5 subs, Barca only made 2.

How on earth do you lose a game that badly and only deem it worth making 2 changes?!
  • Options
    Another thing i can't believe is that whilst Bayern made all 5 subs, Barca only made 2.

How on earth do you lose a game that badly and only deem it worth making 2 changes?!
    The manager gave up as well!
  • Options
    Rare to see a game have the same score in both halves like that, Bayern really love that 4-1 score