Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Champions League

Comments

• Options
    Very cagey so far. Lots of turnover of possession. Bayern have got more gears for sure.
  • Options
    PSG need verrati on
    3-2 Paris 
  • Options
    I've just thrown a fiver on either team to win on pens 
  • Options
    What were the odds?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    What were the odds?
    Sorry wrote that completely wrong, stuck a fiver on Bayern and another fiver on PSG, so £10 in total. Odds was 16s on both single bets.
  • Options
    Mbappe has got to score there. 
  • Options
    Mbappe won't get many better chances than that.
  • Options
    the pressing from both teams on the edge of each box is insane.
  • Options
    Could have easily been a pen just on half time.
  • Options
    Very cagey so far. Lots of turnover of possession. Bayern have got more gears for sure.
    Yep quite a lot of mistakes, even the missed chances.  Think both sides are nervy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For Bayern to build this team for less than 100m is incredible work.

Although they have some expensive subs, not a single player in their starting lineup cost more than 30m.
  • Options
    An awful lot of adverts featuring star names who never even made the semi finals!
  • Options
    I hate Neymar so much. Such a little prick.
  • Options
    1-0 Bayern.

Great cross by Kimmich. Good header from Coman.
  • Options
    PSG hanging on a bit now. Another Bayern goal should settle it.

• Options
    Serious strength in depth from Bayern.

Off go Coman and Gnabry and they're replaced by Perisic and Coutinho, both who are on loan. If Bayern want to loan one of your players, he's probably good enough for your own team.
  • Options
    Serious strength in depth from Bayern.

Off go Coman and Gnabry and they're replaced by Perisic and Coutinho, both who are on loan. If Bayern want to loan one of your players, he's probably good enough for your own team.
    They love a big fee loan with option to buy 
  • Options
    He's been absolutely awful in this second half.
  • Options
    He's been absolutely awful in this second half.
    The worst things in modern football:

1) ESI
    2) Neymar 
  • Options
    Mbappe and Neymar had absolute stinkers 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Europa League and Champions League finals
    3-2 and 1-0

Absolutely nobody would have had it this way round. 
  • Options
    PSG continue to win nothing important
  • Options
    How on earth are you 1-0 down in a final and decide that it's better to bring on Choupo-Moting who you got on a free from Stoke, than Icardi who you've just signed for 50m?
    Worked against Atalanta innit
  • Options
    How on earth are you 1-0 down in a final and decide that it's better to bring on Choupo-Moting who you got on a free from Stoke, than Icardi who you've just signed for 50m?
    Was thinking the same. I thought Icardi was injured or something and then the commentators mentioned him being on the bench. Surely couldn't have been 100% fit. I know Choupo scored in the semi final but if he's better than Icardi then why are you buying the latter. 

Mbappe was terrible, Bayern defended pretty well but he had a glorious chance on the stroke of HT and multiple chances to do something. 
  • Options
    Not the greatest of games but you can't deny Bayern as worthy winners having won every game in the tournament.
  • Options
    For Bayern to build this team for less than 100m is incredible work.

Although they have some expensive subs, not a single player in their starting lineup cost more than 30m.
    They've got some aging players but then also got Sule, Sane, Davies, Gnabry and Coman who shouldn't have peaked yet. 
  • Options
    Best team won, Bayern are comfortably the best team in the world right now.

Hansi Flick, what a managerial appointment. 36 games in charge, 33 wins and 3 trophies.
  • Options
    Ah, Neymar crying.

• Options
    Best team won, Bayern are comfortably the best team in the world right now.

Hansi Flick, what a managerial appointment. 36 games in charge, 33 wins and 3 trophies.
    I preferred the Bayern win over PSG but that game could’ve gone either way.

Mbappe had the worst game I’ve ever seen him play and Neymar once again couldn’t produce a big moment. 

If Bayern somehow strengthen defensively they’ll be incredible