Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Champions League

Comments

• Options
    When Choupo Moting came on the commentator said he hasn't scored since January and Stoke fans would be laughing that PSG were Relying on him coming on to try and get PSG back in the game after his poor spell there 

Then he gets the winner 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Football is awful sometimes
  • Options
    Waiting for Neymar to cry.
  • Options
    Mbappe changed the game really. Not even fully fit but as soon as he came on Atalanta were worried and defended deeper and deeper.
  • Options
    When Choupo Moting came on the commentator said he hasn't scored since January and Stoke fans would be laughing that PSG were Relying on him coming on to try and get PSG back in the game after his poor spell there 

Then he gets the winner 🤣🤣
    AKA... the ForeverAddickted curse... Its bloody infectuous!!
  • Options
    Of the regular champions League teams , Psg easily the most dislikeable
  • Options
    Mbappe already made a difference in the few minutes he’s been on. Pace and drive has put Atalanta on the back foot. Now looks like a back 5 more than a back 3. Zapata isolated up top.
    Risky sitting back and trying to keep that front 3 out.
    Mbappe changed the game really. Not even fully fit but as soon as he came on Atalanta were worried and defended deeper and deeper.

• Options
    That was a sickener, i was switching over between snooker/football. Neymar was having a shocker, Atlanta looked good (admittedly i didn't watch it all or much) but 2 goals after 90, sickening for them. Even more so its PSG, hope they get battered in the semis. 
  • Options
    Atalanta are the Charlton of the Champions League.
  • Options
    That was a sickener, i was switching over between snooker/football. Neymar was having a shocker, Atlanta looked good (admittedly i didn't watch it all or much) but 2 goals after 90, sickening for them. Even more so its PSG, hope they get battered in the semis. 
    You definitely didn't watch much, Neymar was man of the match!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair enough, thats why i stated i watched bits. I remember commentary saying he was amazing the first 20 mins or however, i didnt watch any of that. when i was flicking over he was losing the ball and just generally not that affective. Granted i wanted Atlanta to win so if they lost the ball i would only watch bits and turn over. Thanks for letting me know, i honestly wouldnt have know he was MOTM, most bits i saw Atlanta on top so must have been my timing. 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Atalanta are the Charlton of the Champions League.
    I was thinking this during the game. Atalanta have been successful as they have broken the rules for an Italian team. They score goals and are not great defensively. But give any team something important to hang on to and they forget why they are where they are. I'm sure it is more to do with human nature than anything else.
  • Options
    Fair enough, thats why i stated i watched bits. I remember commentary saying he was amazing the first 20 mins or however, i didnt watch any of that. when i was flicking over he was losing the ball and just generally not that affective. Granted i wanted Atlanta to win so if they lost the ball i would only watch bits and turn over. Thanks for letting me know, i honestly wouldnt have know he was MOTM, most bits i saw Atlanta on top so must have been my timing. 
    He missed a couple of chances so perhaps that's why. However he did have a major part in both PSG goals.
  • Options
    Neymar had a weird game, looked so good apart from his finishing which was poor.
  • Options
    Leipzig 1-0 up against Atletico.
  • Options
    Hate to say it but I think PSG are in the final. Can’t see either of these two beating them.
  • Options
    A PSG v Man City final would really piss off UEFA and that Tebas guy from La Liga.
  • Options
    Hate to say it but I think PSG are in the final. Can’t see either of these two beating them.
    As a neutral though i think i'd prefer to see the bigger players in a final. Neymar, Mbappe, Verrati, Di Maria etc will be a better watch in the final than Leipzig or Atletico.
  • Options
    Joao Felix looks alright doesn’t he?!
  • Options
    Leipzig 1-0 up against Atletico.
    1-1 now. Joao Felix wins and then scores a penalty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Be playing for us soon if Thomad Sandgaard takes over
    Hope he’s happy being a squad player!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Be playing for us soon if Thomad Sandgaard takes over
    Hope he’s happy being a squad player!
    And earning 1k a week under the League One salary cap

On a plus note we can give him all the Lego he wants with the Danish connections - Really hoping Sandgaard can do a deal with the company and get them to release a Lego Valley like what they've done with Old Trafford 
  • Options
    Ooooh - didn’t see that coming 
  • Options
    (2-1 to Leipzig btw) 
  • Options
    What a time to get your first goal for your club
  • Options
    G'wan the Leipzig!
  • Options
    Fair play to Leipzig, they played really well and obviously are now without Werner too.
  • Options
    Upemercano looks a player.......expect to see him in the middle of Chelsea’s defence next season.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Shame Atalanta couldn’t hold on last night. That would have been a very watchable semi final.