Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My First Trip To England-Advice Needed

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Had to miss today's match but hope to meet Ross at Luton on Tuesday night. 
  • Options
    Hope you enjoyed your "away" experience last night Ross, and wish you a safe journey back to the US.
  • Options
    I was watching the Cardiff game live and heard your name on the PA at half time! Great to know you enjoyed the experience!
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Thank you Jean! I quote enjoyed the atmosphere at Luton despite the town being quite crap! Saw a goal and great limbs in the away end when it went in, so still some good memories despite the result 
    Luton is no San Francisco.
  • Options
    Safe journey home Ross.  Sorry the boys couldn't get a result for you.  It didn't take you long to realise that Luton isn't on the normal tourist itinerary..just makes the Valley all the more special.
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    I was watching the Cardiff game live and heard your name on the PA at half time! Great to know you enjoyed the experience!
    Your turn next @Jessie
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    SO pleased we got to spend the evening with you in lovely Luton, Ross. 
    You are a great young man & we're all proud to have you in the Charlton family.
    'Til next time. 
    x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was the fella in shorts who said hello Rossman
  • Options
    He’s certainly a big lump for 22   :D
  • Options
    He’s certainly a big lump for 22   :D
    We definitely aren't just skin and bone here in the midwest mate. How do you think we survive the freezing winters?
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Jessie said:
    Was not expecting to hear that, was one of my favorite memories of the day. Hopefully before long you'll be experiencing the same thing!!
    LenGlover said:
    Jessie said:
    Your turn next @Jessie
    Yes hopefully sometime in the next few years. :smile:
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Jessie said:
    Was not expecting to hear that, was one of my favorite memories of the day. Hopefully before long you'll be experiencing the same thing!!
    LenGlover said:
    Jessie said:
    Your turn next @Jessie
    If you ever need help applying for a visa let me know, I'm pretty experienced these days haha.

Still fuming about my sons passport situation but fingers crossed we'll be back in England in May, just in time for the playoffs :)
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Jessie said:
    LenGlover said:
    Jessie said:
    Your turn next @Jessie
    If you ever need help applying for a visa let me know, I'm pretty experienced these days haha.

Still fuming about my sons passport situation but fingers crossed we'll be back in England in May, just in time for the playoffs :)
    Thank you :) Hope your son's passport gets sorted soon.