Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VAR - are you a fan?

1333435363739»

Comments

• Options
    Another VAR mistake today. The bloke down the pub will tell you that you need a defender between the forward and the goal to be onside but this is wrong. You need two, but one is normally the keeper. For Arsenal's winner, Pickford came charging out past all the players in the action. So when the cross came in, there was only one defender between Havertz and the goal. Keeper was not active. OFFSIDE. 

Refs got it wrong again.
    Havertz looked level with one defender, whilst there was another defender on the line from when I saw it
  • Options
    Another VAR mistake today. The bloke down the pub will tell you that you need a defender between the forward and the goal to be onside but this is wrong. You need two, but one is normally the keeper. For Arsenal's winner, Pickford came charging out past all the players in the action. So when the cross came in, there was only one defender between Havertz and the goal. Keeper was not active. OFFSIDE. 

Refs got it wrong again.
    Havertz looked level with one defender, whilst there was another defender on the line from when I saw it
    But not sure they actually reviewed it or drew lines. I suspect they didnt cotton onto the actual law.
  • Options
    edited May 20
    He’s clearly onside by a wide margin which is why there probably wasn’t any lines drawn.

Keeper “not active”?