Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conor Gallagher - first league goal for Chelsea (p77)

Comments

• Options
    As feared, horrendous news.

Palace have put a bid of £27 million in for him this morning.

As rumoured Chelsea prepared to offer him to Everton in their attempt to sign Gordon, I fear they may be prepared to let him go.

Come on Newcastle, don't let us down!
  • Options
    edited August 2022

As rumoured Chelsea prepared to offer him to Everton in their attempt to sign Gordon, I fear they may be prepared to let him go.

Apparently Chelsea want Zaha, possible swap? He is in his last year at Selhurst.

Although Chelsea are also using Conor as bait for Anthony Gordon at Everton.
  • Options
    Hate to say it, buy Palace will be a much better move for DT points. 
  • Options

Asked his brother if Conor will go. "Nobody knows. Nobody." he said. I told him to pass on the message that it would be a terrible career move.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Asked his brother if Conor will go. "Nobody knows. Nobody." he said. I told him to pass on the message that it would be a terrible career move.
    Looked at the DW score at half time , 1-0 .

Messaged our son " Now just need to keep a clean sheet!"

Kiss of death. Sorry, DW .
  • Options
    I hope he wants to be more like Lampard than Vieira as a player and therefore moves to Everton to learn under him. Overall as well, though very recent history might say otherwise, Everton is a far bigger club than the stripey todgers from Surrey 
  • Options
    And wow what a hit!
  • Options
    I hope he ran in front of the palace supporters with his hand cupped over his ear and a finger over his mouth
  • Options
    I hope he ran in front of the palace supporters with his hand cupped over his ear and a finger over his mouth
    Doesnt even celebrate... Prick!!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Gallagher is a red, he hates Palace.
  • Options
    Scores a last minute screamer for his boyhood club and doesn't celebrate as playing against a team he was on loan at for a year.  Seems odd to me but hey. Nice to see Palace beat.
    I pity the true Journeymen Footballers in the English game.

Amount of clubs some have played for, they must never celebrate if they score!!
  • Options
    Classy player
  • Options
    Well done Conor!
  • Options
    Question: is there an ex Charlton player who scored against us, but decided not to celebrate in any kind of way,  out of respect for the ex and emotional attachment?

I can't think of one

I remember hasslebank standing still and moaning when he scored FOR US against his old club Chelsea 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    Question: is there an ex Charlton player who scored against us, but decided not to celebrate in any kind of way,  out of respect for the ex and emotional attachment?

I can't think of one

I remember hasslebank standing still and moaning when he scored FOR US against his old club Chelsea 
    Yann when he tore us apart playing for Reading. 

He also did us a favour playing for Bournemouth for not jumping at a corner to allow Devite to score 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Scores a last minute screamer for his boyhood club and doesn't celebrate as playing against a team he was on loan at for a year.  Seems odd to me but hey. Nice to see Palace beat.
    Surely every lads' dream to knee slide in front of the away end of the club you support after scoring the winner. I don't think modern footballers really 'support' clubs like we do 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    He's probably just really terrified of upsetting the Palace Ultras!!! :p

• Options
    Dave2l said:

I can't think of one

Yann when he tore us apart playing for Reading. 

He also did us a favour playing for Bournemouth for not jumping at a corner to allow Devite to score 

The goal he had disallowed would probably have been one the best goals ever scored at The Valley too. 
  • Options
    danny mills for Leeds. He stood still but got mobbed by Leeds players
  • Options
    Good lad Conor. Winding the Palace players and fans right up.
  • Options
    Good lad Conor. Winding the Palace players and fans right up.
    Whats he just done?