Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conor Gallagher - first league goal for Chelsea (p77)

Comments

• Options
    This young man has my undying admiration,in the short time he was with us he left nothing on the pitch,and I am sure had he not been taken away we would have stayed up.I hope he gets an England call up and realises his dream to play for Charlton athletic in the Premier as he has unfinished business with South London's biggest club.

Edited to sound Beautiful.
  • Options

OMG stoppitt!!!
  • Options
    Just so long as Palace don't make it a permanent deal
  • Options
    Arsenal/United are probably the biggest sides that he could/should be playing regularly for and would improve their midfield. Spurs should probably be in for him too.
  • Options
     Spurs would be a good move for Conor as he would play every week and while Kane and Son are still there it would benefit him and the dynamic duo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would have thought it more likely that he'll go on loan abroad to a decent team, rather than to a "Big 6" club here
  • Options
    I would have thought it more likely that he'll go on loan abroad to a decent team, rather than to a "Big 6" club here
    Except from Peter Cech (personal agreement made with Roman allowing him to stay in London with Arsenal) when was the last time Chelsea sold any player to one of their top 6 rivals.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Except from Peter Cech (personal agreement made with Roman allowing him to stay in London with Arsenal) when was the last time Chelsea sold any player to one of their top 6 rivals.
    Zouma to West Ham.

(David Luiz is probably the right answer, and I suspect they were laughing as they did).
  • Options
    Another big headline in today's Mirror.  'GALLAGHER & STYLE'.  Not sure everyone will get that -  G&L wrote 'When I'm Dead and Gone' in 1970.

Anyway, seems he carved out a few more chances for those who can't be mentioned.  He is now on four goals and three assists, which betters the two goals and two assists for WBA last season. 
  • Options
    Zouma to West Ham.

(David Luiz is probably the right answer, and I suspect they were laughing as they did).
     Matic to United was probably the only other one in recent years.

Edit - Oops sorry you said "top 6" 
  • Options
    Another excellent assist over the weekend. Those positions he takes are so good around the forwards. 

He will outgrow a media/southgate darling like Mason Mount very soon.
  • Options
    Zouma to West Ham.

Matic to United was probably the only other one in recent years.

Edit - Oops sorry you said "top 6" 
    Chelsea sales are so good sometimes.

Getting £40m for Matic when he was turning 30 and losing any pace he had.
  • Options
    Millwall of the North. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    I am a bit confused by all of this. Is Conor gay or were the chants aimed at the fact he is always being loaned out?
  • Options
    i would assume it's the "chelsea rent boy" chant
  • Options
    i would assume it's the "chelsea rent boy" chant
    Apparently they sing it to all Chelsea loan players. Out of order and glad it’s been pulled up. 

CG is straight and got a bird 
  • Options
    Thanks for clearing it up.
  • Options
    I hate Leeds! Racist cricket club and the scummiest football fans in the world.

I would rather have a pint with a millwall fan with I hate Charlton tattooed on his head then be anywhere near a Leeds fan.
  • Options
    Scored 2 in a PL game inc a belter. What a talent.
  • Options
    Chelsea would be mad not to keep him next season.

He's a player that could save them 50m+ in the transfer market.
  • Options
    Need some Injuries at Chelsea. Got to be motivated to bring him back in January.
  • Options
    Need some Injuries at Chelsea. Got to be motivated to bring him back in January.
    he must be a huge improvement on Loftus-Cheek
  • Options
    Would still be behind Mount, Pulisic, Havertz and Ziyech. 

Think Chelsea will sell him in the summer as his value will be the highest it will ever be at Chelsea. Might go to Germany.