Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Great value - can't find a fault
  • The camera coverage was very good indeed.
    Managed to get one of the 250 tickets for Tuesday so won't see it then.
    Live is still my favourite.
  • Really enjoyed that - well done all involved !
  • FFS, didnt think that there would be more after the game so turned straight off @ FT

Missed the post match interview with Bowyer!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Really good job they’ve done on that👍
  • Anyone got the video of sandgaard crying? 
  • I endorse everything the others have said; high quality professional coverage. Nothing felt remotely like a cheap in-house effort. I'll always want to be there when possible but this is the next best thing. Great to have the post match interviews so soon too. Top drawer. We were asked in a recent survey how coverage might be more tempting; someone was listening.
  • edited December 2020
    J BLOCK said:
    Anyone got the video of sandgaard crying? 
    He wasn’t exactly crying but without doubt did have a lip trembling, wobbly voice moment.
  • edited December 2020
    I turned off at the final whistle as my son Was pestering me to put on the man city v United game buildup.

Didn’t know there was a LB interview, anyone able to post it?

thank you!
  • edited December 2020
    I turned off at the final whistle as my so. Was pestering me to put on the man city v United game buildup.

Didn’t know there was a LB interview, anyone able to post it?

thank you!
    Be surprised if the OS dont make it available later on - Seems there was also an interview with Jonny
  • Night and day that coverage compared to previous. Stream did not fail, great insight and replays at the right time. Great value and perfect afternoon entertainment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hard to believe that was their first programme frankly. Superb. And Curbs on Tuesday so another reason I’ll be back...
  • Outstanding tuned in early, don't regret it. 

Was like a live sky game only better and fully Charlton focused 
  • didn't see the pregame stuff but enjoyed half time and the interviews after. Love Jonny Williams what a guy! Minto very professional. 
  • Really enjoyed this new coverage, with the additional camera angles, few teething problems with audio before the game but was great to hear the fans there. 
  • Great production all around, I will happily pay ten pound to watch games moving forward - especially if the team perform like that :smile:
  • If I really wanted to nitpick, there were one or two occasions where they cut to close up when staying with the wide angle would've meant it was easier to see what was going on, but that's my only quibble. Everything else was great, and it was lovely to have Scott back at the Valley. 9.9/10
  • Brilliant coverage. Brilliant commentary. Brilliant pre and post match interviews. All round? Brilliant!
  • Really well done - made it feel a real event.  Minto is a pro.
  • Thought the whole production was very good from start to finish. Kept my attention from when they came on air to when they went off. Scott Minto .. Proper Charlton. Curbs on Tuesday, what’s not to like .👏👏👏