Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ Tomer Hemed (p47 gone to New Zealand) ++

Comments

• Options
    Are we there yet... 
  • Options
    Next stop Court of Arbitration in Sport.
  • Options
    I've given up hope, I know Cawley has mentioned its still ongoing and nothing confirmed. If by chance we still get him, or confirmed then I will be delighted. I wont be holding my breathe...
    Me to mate. 
  • Options
    I've given up hope, I know Cawley has mentioned its still ongoing and nothing confirmed. If by chance we still get him, or confirmed then I will be delighted. I wont be holding my breathe...
    We’ve signed him, he’s our player. It’s just whether he has to wait until January to play or not.
  • Options
    We’ve signed him, he’s our player. It’s just whether he has to wait until January to play or not.
    If that’s the case he’d be training with us?
  • Options
    If Leicester weren't allowed to sign Adrien Silva which was 14 seconds after the deadline, why would we be allowed to sign Hemed if it was 35 seconds after the deadline?

Sadly i can't see this ending in our favour and will be amazed if it does.
  • Options
    Didn't Cawley say he's still training with Brighton?
  • Options
    Having seen our reserve strikers last night, we desperately need a physical striker to augment the squad.

What's Leon Best doing?     

Joking

• Options
    25 new posts.

He has signed hasn’t he!

Nope.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    That’d be bizarre. Maybe the transfer is contingent on a successful registration?

In theory, there is nothing stopping us from signing anyone at any point on the calendar hence my belief that he’s our player.
  • Options
    Next stop Court of Arbitration in Sport.

They're also flucking useless!
  • Options
    Didn’t someone say the FA were reasonable with Leicester but it was UEFA that were arses? So that gives us a glimmer of hope. 
  • Options
    Didn’t someone say the FA were reasonable with Leicester but it was UEFA that were arses? So that gives us a glimmer of hope. 
    I don't see how it matters.

It'll take them until January to decide, anyway...
  • Options
    edited August 2019

I don't think UEFA will need to approve, as this is transfer is between to UK based teams. Is this correct? If so, that might make it more likely to happen.
  • Options
    That’d be bizarre. Maybe the transfer is contingent on a successful registration?

In theory, there is nothing stopping us from signing anyone at any point on the calendar hence my belief that he’s our player.
    Pretty sure Bowyer said something like "we just want to know if we can use him" for yesterday's fixture... This tells me he's ours.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Pretty sure Bowyer said something like "we just want to know if we can use him" for yesterday's fixture... This tells me he's ours.
    Then why has it been reported he's training with Brighton ? 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Because why drive up to London every day (or even relocate) when you may be off to Cadiz or some random League 1 side on loan at any moment.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

We're sending him back there on loan.
    I hope they're paying a loan fee!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Because why drive up to London every day (or even relocate) when you may be off to Cadiz or some random League 1 side on loan at any moment.
    Nonsense. For all we know he might be cleared to play for us by the end of the day (doubt it) so I'm sure Bowyer would want him integrating into the training and tactics and not doing whatever Brighton are doing.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Nonsense. For all we know he might be cleared to play for us by the end of the day (doubt it) so I'm sure Bowyer would want him integrating into the training and tactics and not doing whatever Brighton are doing.
    agree but none of this makes sense at the moment ...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Only one thing makes sense.

WIOTOS
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Only one thing makes sense.

WIOTOS
    This
  • Options

I don't think UEFA will need to approve, as this is transfer is between to UK based teams. Is this correct? If so, that might make it more likely to happen.
    Yeah that was my point. That the FA were lenient with Leicester but UEFA blocked it. We don’t have that obstacle so fingers crossed. Although the time taken is a concern. 
  • Options
    Feels less WIO

And more TOS as another impasse hits Cafc.
  • Options
    Literally what is the delay on this? If it was a no-deal from the FA surely it would have been confirmed. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Literally what is the delay on this? If it was a no-deal from the FA surely it would have been confirmed. 
    Not if we've appealed it and then appealed it again.

"Literally"  Really?
  • Options
    I am curious why The FA haven’t put out any information, I would have thought they are quite at liberty to do so?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Not if we've appealed it and then appealed it again.

"Literally"  Really?
    As in what is the literal reason for the delay? We don't have any understanding beyond we appealed the FA decision and the paperwork was submitted 'close' to the deadline... So what is the new delay?

Has there been any confirmation of a second appeal? If not then I am somewhat doubtful of a second appeal being the actual reason for the delay.