Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ Tomer Hemed (p47 gone to New Zealand) ++

Comments

• Options
    Have either of them been playing for Israel in recent internationals?
    In their most recent qualifiers, where they were smashed 4-0 in Poland and won 3-0 in Latvia, Kayal started both games but was subbed in both. Hemed was not in the squad.
  • Options
    Permanent signing too.  Excellent
    But strange he's only on a one year deal ?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Same as Williams in January no doubt

Brighton get him off their wage bill whilst potentially paying 70% of his wage, we pick up the rest of it - Next summer he can go elsewhere or be like Jonny and sign another deal with us
  • Options
    32 and probably wants to know if we're signing his brother from another mother before he commits to another year.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    32 and probably wants to know if we're signing his brother from another mother before he commits to another year.
    ?
  • Options
    Kayal
  • Options
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    ?
    Kayal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news.  Those two from BHA are quality - looking forward especially to seeing Hemed paired up with Lyle.....tasty!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:

Name that ground? 
    Clearly Mansfield Town. Try a harder question.
    Afraid not, surely you recognise that terracing. You needed to be there of course and I assume you weren't  ;)
    Whoosh!
    Not even close. My response was sarcasm like yours and the winky smiley emoji was a bit of clue, so the Whoosh is now on you! Time to up your game Stan if you wanna be the funny man 😉.
    Accrington
  • Options
    Really interesting. I imagine he arrived at the same time as Kayal (probably in the same car!), took their photos at the same session but his transfer was the one which hit a snag.
    Was there anything stopping him from training with us during the past 11 days? 
    I wouldnt think so... only thing that makes me doubt it happened is the fact that Bowyer said a few times that Hemed was constantly texting and calling Steve Gallen for an update on the transfer

If he was training at Sparrows Lane he surely could have spoken to him in person for an update etc.?
    No one speaks to each other these days mate get with the times. 

😉
  • Options
    Hemed, Taylor and Aneke is a defenders nightmare.

Very pleased it's done but still wonder what the hold up was. Oh, well, it doesn't really matter now.
    We were 96 seconds late with our paperwork. 
  • Options
    it's taken you nearly two weeks to tells us that I was expecting clarification from you a lot earlier
  • Options
    Shhh. I'd keep that quiet. 
  • Options
    The 35 seconds late story was on here on the 10th, two days after the window closed.

What's still not clear is why it took another 9 days before the deal was ratified and so announced.

• Options
    We’ve had a good summer thanks to Bowyer & Gallan. But it does show how bad things have been under Duchatelet that we’re excited about signing Kids and free transfers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    So if it was late why have they allowed it to go through?
    Exactly
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Not even close. My response was sarcasm like yours and the winky smiley emoji was a bit of clue, so the Whoosh is now on you! Time to up your game Stan if you wanna be the funny man 😉.
    I am new to all this. No need to humiliate me in public.
  • Options
    Surely the process needs to be transparent for all concerned including other Championship clubs who might be concerned all is above board. 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    I know there was a clamour before the last home game to do something but I think it would be great if we had an opportunity to thank Steve Gallen for his extraordinary work. 

Wait until he finishes the job and gets an out-of-contract right-back in. I think Oshilaja is a better RB than most here give him credit for, but he is also needed as cover or replacement for Lockyer.

We don't want Gallen resting on his laurels.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

I am new to all this. No need to humiliate me in public.
    Stick around aethel, cheap shots at easy targets is what fills the days of most of these keyboard worriers
  • Options
    I'm just getting ready to abuse Athletico Charlton, as he can only see every 3 pages starting with pages 29, 32 etc.
    Ha. Posted last night i had missed nothing then we sign him two mins later and i see a raft of quick posts and just assumed everyone was abusing me.  But we signed him!  Great signing.  Looking at page 32.  Now onto page 35 in my catch up!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Hemed, Taylor and Aneke is a defenders nightmare.

Very pleased it's done but still wonder what the hold up was. Oh, well, it doesn't really matter now.
    We were 96 seconds late with our paperwork. 
    Strewth, that stinks of BS.
  • Options
    it's taken you nearly two weeks to tells us that I was expecting clarification from you a lot earlier
    I have it from an excellent source that we were 96 seconds late, and that we were appealing on the grounds that “we did everything right, but your system sucks”. 
    I didn’t want to jeopardise the appeal by posting on here - especially as everything was done in time at the BHA end. 
    All”s well that ends well !
  • Options
    I have it from an excellent source that we were 96 seconds late, and that we were appealing on the grounds that “we did everything right, but your system sucks”. 
    I didn’t want to jeopardise the appeal by posting on here - especially as everything was done in time at the BHA end. 
    All”s well that ends well !
    One of the problems nowadays is which time you are using. One would think GMT, but phones and computers are usually out by a minute.