Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ Tomer Hemed (p47 gone to New Zealand) ++

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    Bubble said:
    Talal said:
    Scoham said:
    So does the paperwork need to be sent by the club or received by the FA before 5pm, or both?
    I don't know for sure but would've thought it would be when paperwork is sent. If the club has completed everything their end and it's before 5pm then what more can they do. 
    My understanding is the papers we’re submitted a a minute or two after 5pm. Unsure if the FA give any grace on that. 
    Where have you got that from? If it was clearly after 5pm then I would've thought it would have been rejected already. 
    All I’ll say (not trying to an ITK) is that it’s reliable. By the same assumption if it was done before we wouldn’t have a problem. Like I’ve said I’m not up to date on the FA rules but the the investigation is surrounding time of submission. 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Bubble said:
    Talal said:
    Scoham said:
    So does the paperwork need to be sent by the club or received by the FA before 5pm, or both?
    I don't know for sure but would've thought it would be when paperwork is sent. If the club has completed everything their end and it's before 5pm then what more can they do. 
    My understanding is the papers we’re submitted a a minute or two after 5pm. Unsure if the FA give any grace on that. 
    Doesn't auger well if so because Leicester were gonged out for being only 14 seconds late previously. https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/11022890/leicesters-adrien-silva-transfer-in-question-after-papers-arrived-14-seconds-late
    He remained, however, Leicester's player, so I wonder if we could end up with a situation where Hemed is our player but can't play until January.
  • Options
    This Hemed is desperately needed , while we seem to me to be top heavy in midfielder's we have only Lyle as experienced striker who can lead the line.

As others have said, the FA rarely if ever give us a fair break.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    He could join a division one side on loan until 1 Jan 2020. At least some of his salary could be paid by any club he joined.
  • Options
    Some kinky buggers on this thread wanting to get their whips out...
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Bubble said:
    Talal said:
    Scoham said:
    Doesn't auger well if so because Leicester were gonged out for being only 14 seconds late previously. https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/11022890/leicesters-adrien-silva-transfer-in-question-after-papers-arrived-14-seconds-late
    He remained, however, Leicester's player, so I wonder if we could end up with a situation where Hemed is our player but can't play until January.
    Acknowledged but that's not going to help our cause for the first half of the season  :/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Wouldn't be a Duchatelet transfer window without something going awry and leaving us a striker short! Ah well
    Nothing to do with RD tbf.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    Bubble said:
    Talal said:
    Scoham said:
    Acknowledged but that's not going to help our cause for the first half of the season  :/
    No it doesn't, the slight saving grace of it would be it would put to bed the idea of Cadiz hijacking the deal.
  • Options
    On the BBC website now: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49300999 Nothing new.
  • Options
    He’s not coming to us, is he ?
  • Options
    If it were close to the deadline and our fax said 4.59pm when sent whilst theirs said 5.01pm when it was received, could be something simple like that.

does beg the question as to why in this day and age they still use faxes.
    They don't use faxes and haven't for several years. There is an online portal 
  • Options
    redman said:
    If it were close to the deadline and our fax said 4.59pm when sent whilst theirs said 5.01pm when it was received, could be something simple like that.

To hell ?
  • Options
    redman said:

To hell ?
    If by hell you mean RD's skype, then yes. 
  • Options
    If we haven't signed him, can't we take him on loan from Brighton until the window opens again in January and sign him "properly" then?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Chizz said:
    If we haven't signed him, can't we take him on loan from Brighton until the window opens again in January and sign him "properly" then?
    If we were too late, then surely it doesn't matter, whether it was too late to sign or too late to loan.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    If we were too late, then surely it doesn't matter, whether it was too late to sign or too late to loan.
    The loan window is still open.  So if we missed signing him permanently by sending in paperwork too late, couldn't we make use of the loan window as it's still open?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    The loan window closed at the same time this year. No more loans until January.
  • Options
    Apart from L1 & L2 who can still loan.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Apart from L1 & L2 who can still loan.
    True but for the purposes Chizz suggests, his suggestion won’t be much help.

It does of course allow us the possibility to still loan OUT. Wonder if Albie and George will be allowed out at some point in the coming weeks.
  • Options
    Thanks. I didn't know that.  I thought it stayed open for seven more days. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    He’s not coming to us, is he ?
    Well no one knows yet. That’s the whole point of the statement?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Cadiz vs Charlton. Hemed probably isn't fussed if the transfer does fall through. 
  • Options
    Trust Charlton to fuck this up. 
  • Options
    "announced in the morning"

Ha ha

pride cometh before a fall

Hark at you you lemon - I said it was done coz I was told it was - at least my info came from the horses mouth - what’s ur excuse ???
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Chizz said:
    Thanks. I didn't know that.  I thought it stayed open for seven more days. 
    For god’s sake man, don’t you know anything!?
    5!