Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++ Tomer Hemed (p47 gone to New Zealand) ++

Comments

• PaddyP17 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    "announced in the morning"

Ha ha

pride cometh before a fall

Hark at you you lemon - I said it was done coz I was told it was - at least my info came from the horses mouth - what’s ur excuse ???
    ALERT: Internet dick swinging points are at stake, with DOUCHER and HI in full "force".
    ALERT: Internet dick swinging referee has nothing better to do at 3.35 on a friday night.

:-)
  • Of course it’s all so complicated this transfer/loan waffle but why do clubs leave anything to chance by leaving it till lastminute.com and therefore giving the opportunity for this shit to happen .

all a bit braindead to me , surely the safest play when emails can have a slight time delay on them sometimes is to get it done with more than a few seconds left.

Everyone knows the FA aren’t known to be too flexible with this guff so push for it a tad earlier and the chances of a balls up are reduced considerably.
    With so many deals going on maybe it's impossible, we could have had to wait for a resolution to the Taylor situation before submitting this paperwork
  • vff said:
    A good thing about x2 West Brom players & 2 Brighton players is that there are benefits from these players knowing each other’s game & as they know each other it will help with settling in. Steve Gallen & Lee Bowyer excellent work that gives hope for the season.  
    Agree, though that’s if Hemed signs of course.
  • edited August 2019
    If this turns out to be a Silva of Leicester City scenario and most Cafc fans expected a sting in the tail because, well we're Charlton.
    We will be so short of strikers that it will resemble when we signed Simon Church on a free when he was training in a public park and Marvin Sordell when he had mental health issues( Cafc wouldn't have known that at the time TBF) just days or a week before the first game of the season.

We had a good window but we need  the Hemed signing to get the green light or else expect another striker coming in who is desperate and out of work.  

• If this turns out to be a Silva of Leicester City scenario and most Cafc fans expected a sting in the tail because, well we're Charlton.
    We will be so short of strikers that it will resemble when we signed Simon Church on a free when he was training in a public park and Marvin Sordell when he had mental health issues( Cafc wouldn't have known that at the time TBF) just days or a week before the first game of the season.

We had a good window but we need  the Hemed signing to get the green light or else expect another striker coming in who is desperate and out of work.  

Worth getting Churchy out of retirement?
  • If this turns out to be a Silva of Leicester City scenario and most Cafc fans expected a sting in the tail because, well we're Charlton.

Aaaaaaaaargh!!!

I pray not. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Choice of Harriott, Hooper or Will Keane? Which one if you had to pick? 
  • Of course it’s all so complicated this transfer/loan waffle but why do clubs leave anything to chance by leaving it till lastminute.com and therefore giving the opportunity for this shit to happen .

all a bit braindead to me , surely the safest play when emails can have a slight time delay on them sometimes is to get it done with more than a few seconds left.

Everyone knows the FA aren’t known to be too flexible with this guff so push for it a tad earlier and the chances of a balls up are reduced considerably.
    Roland probably had to type up the contract himself.
  • Reckon he'll end up hemmed in at Brighton.
  • Told it was rejected but we've appealled hence the Monday decision.
    The FA are reknowned for giving CAFC a fair shake, so i for one won't hold my breath.
  • The FA not known for doing us any favours, so I reluctantly agree with you
  • People trying to second guess this situation without knowing anything for certain.

We just have to wait until Monday, folks!

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Oggy Red said:
    People trying to second guess this situation without knowing anything for certain. 

Have you seen the take over thread? 
    Yeah lol ..... but this is simply a 'yes or no' decision.

And the final decision won't be made until Monday.

• Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    "announced in the morning"

Ha ha

Be fair, you said this - "We're still after an out of contract full back I'm told on top of the two Israelis which are done". 

Not exactly accurate yourself. 
  • "announced in the morning"

Ha ha

Be fair, you said this - "We're still after an out of contract full back I'm told on top of the two Israelis which are done". 

Very true but I'm not claiming to be the only person on CL with an impeccable horses mouth source. As it happens we both had the same source so we were both wrong but I didn't feel the need to over egg the cake with "announced in the morning".

• 35 seconds BTW
  • "announced in the morning"

Ha ha

Very true but I'm not claiming to be the only person on CL with an impeccable horses mouth source. As it happens we both had the same source so we were both wrong but I didn't feel the need to over egg the cake with "announced in the morning".

Fair point, he definitely comes across like that sometimes. 
  • If it’s rejected have we still signed him but he just won’t be registered to play until January?
  • cafc-west said:
    On the BBC website now: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49300999 Nothing new.
    "Close to the deadline" says it all to me. Brighton submitted before we got in too late 
  • Well we also we’d done everything right so seems like they are confident in proving it was all legit?
  • I thought he is out of contract?.
  • 35 seconds BTW
    Are you suggesting that we submitted the paperwork at 16:59 and 25 seconds?
  • LB saying its 50/50 that we will sign him, at the same time saying that everyone at the club is claiming it all went through on time. https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/lee-bowyer-gives-his-verdict-on-charltons-transfer-hopes-for-brighton-striker-hemed/